They are coming for us, guys

They are coming for us, guys

Attached: 7E35263A-5607-4DB6-B5BF-110C093FB588.png (875x535, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vansky.com/info/index.html
www2.gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/home/featured-services/safe-campuses-bc/safecampusesbc_posters_11x17.pdf
familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/child-molestation-and-homosexuality-2/#fn-225-10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too much gains and you end up in chains

Even fags in BC aren't safe from toxic masculinity

Attached: poster.png (474x733, 647K)

Im just waiting for the day when the few swedes that had enough of the bullshit rise up against the government and just fucking slaughter all the inmigrants, making sweden a war zone worse than south dubai, and since its a modern country hopefully we get a shitton of gopro and camera footage of that. I cant believe a whole country got cucked so hard, its unthinkable.

No one will do shit. Sweden is beyond any repair.

Imagine seeing this shit above every urinal at your school

Attached: poster1.png (474x733, 632K)

How possible do you think it was that it was some autistic lady cop trying to flirt with him?

Based sweden

Let me fantasize about a big war inside europe. Imagine the outrage of the EU cucks, based trump sending fresh new troops to take over sweden and help the true aryan bros, proceed to establish a republican far right government

Not a big deal. How does this affect you?

I have right wing views but this is cringe. How old are you?

The normalization of homosexuality should not be encouraged because it affects my community negatively. Child molesters are significantly more likely to be homosexuals. Did you know the first AIDS death was a minor?

Im 20. I still play battlefield 1 and sometimes I play with imagination like I used to do when i was 10ish yo, you know, grab a stick and pretend its a sword and just walk around the house playing

Sweden yes!

B and R

Homosexuality should not be encouraged. You're gay? kuddos, talk it with your folks. Seeing all the media and left bullshit agenda pushing this garbage into every movie, tv show and ads is just exhausting, trying to make it normal when in fact, its obviously not normal. They are fucked in the head and want to bring down as many sane humans with them.

What the fuck, why the fuck did you post those letters?

>They are fucked in the head and want to bring down as many sane humans with them
Just look into the bug chasing subculture if you're feeling brave

If you are from BC, you have way more important things to worry about than a random ass poster with two men in it.
Worry about children getting mandatory gender reassignment.
Worry about the trash government using your tax dollars to pay for those parasites on Hastings St.
Worry about Chinese becoming a necessary language to learn.

>Worry about Chinese becoming a necessary language to learn
pic related

Attached: poster2.png (474x733, 617K)

>Worry about children getting mandatory gender reassignment.

Well where do you think those ideas first emerged from? from posters and propaganda pushed by the left of course.

Dude answer please im kinda freaking out over here

Nah mane, it's way worse. Chinese got this as their Vancouver Craiglist
vansky.com/info/index.html
Why do you think it is so hard to find apartment near Vancouver? Myself, I had to learn Chinese and talk to some rando here to find an apartment (seems like one you tell them you saw the ad in there, they are willing to speak to you in broken English)

Lurk more, fgt
B-ay-zd & ratpeelt

You have to have a super low IQ to think that is encouraging being gay. I'm from BC too and see those posters at my uni all the time, they are enoucouraging consent not gay sex you fagggot

I'm American but have Scandinavian blood. There are still men that have Viking blood in their veins, when the day comes globohomo will be driven out like the rats out of Hamelin.

The BC education system is just generally cucked, they're pushing for less focus on grades this year in schools if the Sun's to be believed

You knew what you were getting into when I walked you home, bro. It's time to give up them cheeks.

>He doesn't know how propaganda works.

What does that have to do with my comment about whether a poster encouraging verbal consent is gay propaganda? You're right the BC education system is fucked it's producing people like you

Holy shit you scared the fuck out of me faggot. B and R are my first and last name initials. Gonna duct tape my webcam and microphone thanks to you dipshit lmfao

Attached: 4102272_3.jpg (630x630, 51K)

do you not know how old that article is?
also kek, if you think weird arrests never happen in murrica or other places in the world

It's not gay propaganda retard, someone as dumb as you MUST be a DYEL post body

Because they're gay

am I being baited rn?

Easily could've used male and female. But no, they use both male as if thats normal lol.

The whole no bullying/no rape propagandas are just fucking stupid, Im starting to believe americans are as stupid as they say they are jeez. Whats next, dont forget to breathe, dont drown yourself in your toilet? Rapists are rapists, no amount of posters will change that.

based and redpilled.
lurk moar pls

There are a bunch of variants of these posters in different situations with males and females, males and males and males and females retard.

Kek'd hard.
Thx

You know that line about how sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic?
Well when someone's point is sufficiently beyond your level of understanding you will see it as indistinguishable from them being crazy or a retard.
In this case you are the retard. Putting a couple of fags holding hands into a poster they're sticking up all over schools very clearly is gay-affirming propaganda.
If you asked them they would literally tell you that: inclusiveness is about validating people being that thing.

They know it's not going to stop rapists from raping women. It's purely ideological warfare. Taxpayers are literally paying for their own subversion.

Still, it's degenerate.

Why aren't there any females + females?

Attached: 2b83a25da52ec44a6afa9b01dd01a221eba5a74c1d56e944e05dd40e4b1e4e76_1.jpg (802x763, 111K)

"Degenerate" is the right wing equivalent for "triggered".
Basically, anything you don't like is degenerate.

They don't want to bring up the alarming rates of domestic violence between lesbians.

>t. Jesus Ramos Rodriguez Sanchez Ramirez

It's not very clearly gay affirming propaganda if you mean encouraging people to be gay. It is if you mean giving gay relationships representation in a pro consent campaign but those very clearly are not the same thing retard.

Ahh so its' not about whether its gay propaganda but just that you are uncomfortable with gay relationships having any sort of representation. Kill yourself dyel.

I meant to write females and females but made a typo

Are you suggesting that leftists who use the word "triggered" are actually authoritarians who think censorship is a good idea?

Ahahahaha okay buddy.

20% Swedish 15% nigger 65% random worthless continental European does not make you a Viking

www2.gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/home/featured-services/safe-campuses-bc/safecampusesbc_posters_11x17.pdf
Stop lying. None of these posters depict lesbians.

Imagine it's a poster about stem with some thot in a lab coat staring into a test tube.
They would say stuff like "We want to be inclusive of women because how can women know it's okay to be scientists if they don't SEE women doing science?"
It's the same thing here. I'm not saying the entire purpose of the poster is about fags they just want to do multiple things with it.
Having the fags in a poster in a school is to tell kids it's okay to be fags.

It's just what I remembered from my school dude okay lesbians aren't in the posters. Who cares?

So you've changed your point from encouraging people to be gay to telling people who already are gay that they dont' need to change. Do you see the difference between those two points are is your IQ too low?

Both the left and the right want to censor speech they don't agree with.

>Who cares?
THERE'S NO LESBIAN REPRESENTATION! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT IT'S OKAY TO BE A LESBIAN IF THERE ISN'T A POSTER OF IT?

You're trying to reduce my point to absurdity but I unironically agree that if they are addressing rape between men and women and men and men they should do it with lesbians too.

I would argue that the left is more ideologically inclined to censor speech they disagree with whereas the right is more willing to censor hypersexualized content in the media.

Lesbians don’t have penises so where do you draw the line between “things that aren’t consent” and “rape”?

Is kissing and cuddling consent? What about kissing and cuddling naked? What if you’re cuddling and you accidentally start scissoring? Is that consent or are you both rapists now?

What about fisting?

Do you think they should do it with transsexuals too?

Sure why not, I don't agree with gender theory bullshit but transexuals aren't going anywhere.

>What about fisting?

Attached: brock.jpg (750x930, 76K)

wow what a problem, checkmate law, we must have anarchy now

>transexuals aren't going anywhere
They're going to Hell when they inevitably kill themselves

Not possible when you see that dude who was actually arrested
Looks dyel

I despise how the word rape has come to have its meaning watered down from "forced intercourse". Now when I see the word rape, I think that the person had sex and regretted it the following morning. Rape today has come to be synonymous with regretting a bad decision, and not the horrific act of violating somebody sexually. I guess they just wanted to be victims to cover up the fact that they played part in the intercourse they regret having.

Rant over.

The line goes where the most sensitive person feels it to be.
Fee-fees > practical law
checkmats atheism

what fucking brainlet cops it should be apparent to even the very last village copper that this aint grounds for reasonable suspicion let alone enough to get him to get tested

Fuck I hate living in this shithole province unironically the California of Canada

Wait until you see Ontario, fag

The GTA deserves to be nuked

Move to Alberta.
>cheap housing
>gas is under a dollar
>conservative province for life
>not too many people in comparison to British California
>half-decent scenery
I'd move if my job options wouldn't be so sparse there

I hate these Chink insects over here. It's awful they are so souless and brainwashed. Biggest racetraitors I've met too. Their women swarm for white men it's just pathetic. I can just go on Tinder and do pic related and they love it. I don't know which is worse in BC the trannies or the chinks.

Attached: 1568217411847.jpg (1994x1586, 343K)

Same except 20 and i play shit games /v/ recommends, really enjoyed VtmB and Morrowind

Fuck I'm sure it's worse but never been there

No you fucking dipshit. Degenerate is degenerate. period. You don't normalize a behaviour which puts human species and prolongation of genes at risks. homosexuality is the end of the human race. Biology basics fucking retard

At least they aren't niggers

>Worry about children getting mandatory gender reassignment
what the fuck are you even saying retard? Gay shit is degenerate and should not be promoted. Period

Save up for your PS5 and get the elder scrolls 6. Something tells me its going to be the fucking ebst game ever made. Single player RPGS are immsersive af. Did you play skyrim?

Yeah there's like 9 billions of us m8 people putting their dicks up butts shouldn't concern you too much

So much Jow Forums in this thread, I hate BC as much as the next guy, but I'd rather deal with chinks than prairie niggers. And I've lived in hongcouver my entire life.

>less than 2% of the global population
>a threat to our continued existence
You're so fucking dumb it's giving me a headache.

At least I've never felt unsafe among Chinks.

The fact that they claim to be "Canadian" is laughable. Chinks are the niggers of East Asia. They're harmless compared to sandniggers but they are devoid of empathy even amonst themselves it's depressing to witness.

>So you've changed your point from encouraging people to be gay

Well you're arguing with at least two different people. I never exactly claimed it was to encourage people to be gay.
But actually I kind of would say that. I do not see being gay as a thing you are: I see it as a thing you do.
I can't help but notice how many faggots got touched by men at a young age so I also sort of see it as a thing done to them.
In any case I consider it to be essentially evil to encourage and validate homosexuality. Fags die early after miserable, diseased, drug addicted lives.

>less than 2% of the global population
Yet the liberal media pushes this shit everyhwere. Now you know why it's fucking annoying and tiring. Ive seen ted talks and articles being posted about normalizing pedophilia, and thats a line that we will not let them cross. Thats when this bullshit will stop you fucking sick fucks.

Touching boys has been part of faggotry since ancient times. They don't see fucking an 12 year old as wrong if the 12 year old "wants it."
This is the secret of Catholic clergymen molesting kids, by the way. Almost all of the pedo priests are just normal homos. They fuck adult men, they fuck teenage boys.
That's why they cover for each other and don't see themselves as monsters. They do what regular homos have always done.
There's a great video where a guy goes around a gay club asking the guys there
>what age were you when you first had sex?
>what's the youngest guy you have had sex with?
Over and over it was like:
>when I was 13 a 30-40 yo fucked me.
>i have fucked 13 yos too

I'd love to have a link to it if anyone knows the one I mean.

familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/child-molestation-and-homosexuality-2/#fn-225-10

Pozz me daddy

I'm not saying they don't all fuck little kids at an increased rate too I am saying believing it's okay for a 45 year old man to groom and fuck a 12 year old boy is normal among homos.
Maybe even among lesbos. The Vagina Monologues includes a story about a woman having sex with an underage girl. It includes the line:
>if it was rape: it was good rape

I'm in a loving relationship with my boyfriend. He's a social worker and I'm a physicist and we're both working towards making the world a better place. No gay friend of mine has been molested as a child and no gay friend of mine wants to molest children.
I never knew about the existence of homosexuality as I had never seen guys kiss before my 20nd birthday, being from a religious province. Would I have seen a gay poster, I might have become happy years earlier.
Have sex fucking hateful basket weavers unholy fucking shit

It suggests homosexuality is normal. It's extremely overt propaganda.

Please, kill yourself you nigger faggot subhuman commie jew sucking crosseyed mutant.

Bethesda is dead.
Bunch of faggs, when was the last good Bethesda game? They kill everything they touch.
Stay away.

>Never heard of homosexuality
>Is literally a faggot dating a dude

Nice bait

FUCK cannuckbros you know my feel what is it with chink termites stealthily colonising CANZAUS?

kek

6'2"
215 lbs
blonde hair
blue eyes
traditional Scandinavian surname

Cry about it faggots

Attached: IMG_20190915_022749.jpg (3327x3103, 1.21M)

i can't stand americans

>VtmB and Morrowind
are you me?

todd pls go

>Rant over

Attached: 1537959861753.png (785x1000, 254K)