Why don't we have skeleton generals when we have /fat/ ones...

Why don't we have skeleton generals when we have /fat/ ones? Skeletons are on the other side of the spectrum but still suffering from a big problem. It's even harder to gain weight than to lose it.

Attached: 1462381187866.png (542x602, 43K)

>i need a general to talk about eating more

you claim to be a skeleton, but you speak like a fat fuck. either way, fuck off, idiot.

Just eat more lmao

Yes, I need to eat more you dumb fuck, that's what being an underweight adult male is

IDK

Only fatasses think it is harder to NOT do something.

I really don’t get how it’s hard to not eat more.

My stomach feels bloated a lot of the time and I barely can eat 3 meals a day and I am seriously underweight

Drink shakes with peanut butter, eggs, milk and banana in them every day. Easy calories. Also, eat calorie dense foods in general.
> t. formerly 58kg @ 5'11 and now 83 kg @ 6'

fatties meme better, they have excess energy

Because being a skeleton is a meme, you dont even need a caloric surplus.

Eat enough protein at maintenance and get on test and you will gain muscle.

start by dropping all the hunger suppressing habits
dont smoke
dont adderall or coffee (stimulants)
dont chew gums or toothpicks
maybe dont alcohol/other drugs

what worked for me was forcing myself to eat in the morning, then also add a 5PM real meal(and still eating dinner a bit later).
Now I eat 4 meals a day and gain weight.

We're you ever addicted to masturbation, smoking, alcohol, drugs, sugar, video games or literally any other addiction? Yeah

>being addicted to fucking eating

Eat shitloads of bred with peanut butter

Tried that, peanut butter is disgusting, so salty, tried more than one brand obviously

>It's even harder to gain weight than to lose it.

wrong

the body is literally designed to put on weight whenever it can, especially as fat

If you want to gain weight, you're gonna have to keep forcing yourself to eat until you're almost puking. I wouldn't be too picky if I were you.

Successively add meals to your day.
Eat based on time passed, not how hungry you are.
Never wait to eat until there’s already a pit in your stomach.

post skeleton

Rate my skeleton body

Attached: 1568277385634.png (650x761, 249K)

You skellys dont have a socio-political movement, so its harder for you guys to mobilise. Also, thin women have been banned from adverts in the UK.

The system wants people fat so they die earlier, but if skellys get muscular thats a massive threat. So again you guys get the short end of the stick.

Its ironic, the jews love Captain America, but anyone who follows in his path is a heretic

Attached: FB_IMG_1514455387313.jpg (1138x640, 52K)

Because it's kind of funny to laugh about fat people. Skellingtons are sppoky and genuinely freak everybody out with their disgusting bodies.

Really, just eat enough and go to the gym. It's that easy.

Attached: ThenANDNow_.jpg (1296x718, 147K)

Attached: pear.jpg (220x280, 10K)

/fat/ is like 50% people mocking fatties to boost their self esteem. They won't do it with skellies because they know skelly twinks are getting laid more than them anyway.

6'4" 154lbs what do i do
i cant down nuts / peanut butter at a fast enough rate. makes me feel ill very quickly

pic related -- me after eating 100g of cashews

Attached: 1568201281867.png (1912x792, 1.1M)

I think that's quite common for skellys

Attached: .jpg (1054x921, 493K)

Gaining weight is too damn easy. Gaining that weight in lean muscle mass? Yeah, that's rough.

Attached: weight.png (1366x768, 19K)

whats your daily food budget

Mass gainer with milk? Liquids in general.

like £10 per day or smth

im lactose intolerant

wow, then just drink lactose free milk faggot

>£10 per day
ok. stop with the pb. start eating mince or steak, eggs and potato.

At what age did your height increase?

it tastes like death

Attached: 1567507882hkik389.jpg (480x360, 9K)

GOMAD and you leave skeleton land guaranteed unless huge. Do cico and you're even further guaranteed.

I got this routine from another user, what do you think about it?
>>>>>>
Upper:
Bench (or variation) 3x8-10
Row (or variation) 3x10
OHP (or variation) 3x10
Pec fly 3x10
Lateral Raises 4x12
Curl 5x10
Tricep extension (or variation) 3x10

Last set of curls and tricep work can be done to failure if you feel that gives you a better pump

Lower
Squats (or variation) 3x8
Pulldown 3x10
Hinge (DL, block pull, etc.) 3x6
Hamstrings/Glute work 3x12
Rear delt fly 4x12
Abs
Calves (optional)

Fullbody
Bench 3x5
Squat 3x3
OHP 3x5
Hinge 3x3
Pull up/Pulldown 3x5 (pull ups if you can do them)
Abs
>>>>>>
Will it help me escape skelly land? +1 hour a week of soccer +1 hour a week of swimming

>Why don't we have skeleton generals

Literally nothing is stopping you from making them.

Guys can we also start a low oxygen general? I know breathing is a basic human instinct, but I just...don’t feel like breathing enough to get air and be properly oxygenated. Are there any tips for this besides literally just breathing more?

I'm not good at making general threads

Attached: 75a.jpg (657x527, 35K)

You’re skinny fat brother

Based Skeleton General poster

Attached: 1568627029387.png (1600x2160, 946K)

NOOO i am the worst of both worlds then

Attached: 1558016702204.png (644x800, 198K)

I'll start making some skelly generals later. /skeg/ is good

force yourself to eat

Based. Skellybros gonna look out for each other.

EAT
FOOD

>just le eat food

if it were so simple, there would be no skellys in first world countries

>he thinks being skinny as fuck is a problem
fucking imbecile, skeletons look twice as good as primitive bodybuilders

Count your calories.

You could have gastroparesis

It just happened to me.. I'm lucky I'm cutting but yeah I'm mostly just getting down whey shakes, scrambled eggs and blueberries. I'll see a doctor on Monday about it, could be an ulcer or something else.

Pay for my food then.

Most skeletonposters are insufferably retarded

>i ate a slice of pizza, a donut, an ice cream bar, and a glass of 2% milk. This is about 5000 calories. Why am i not gaining weight?
>thats not 5000 calories
>FUCK YOU Jow Forums YES IT IS GAINING WEIGHT IS HARDER THAN LOSING IT, CICO IS BUNK, BEING A SKELETON IS HARD
This is literally every skeleton thread here

losing weight:
>literally just eat less
gaining weight:
>literally just eat more
The difference is that being fat and eating less does not require you to dedicate extra time to anything, whereas eating 3k+ calories a day for skellies who are used to eating 1800 a day requires a huge time commitment and a significant lifestyle shift to have the time to eat that much.

Whats a reasonable rate i should be gaining weight? When i started a year ago i was 155-160 now I'm 175-180

Also for some reason its super hard for me to eat in the morning my body just doesn't want anything, any advice for that problem?

You're just proving my point right that skeletons have been deprived of calories for so long they are mentally retarded.

>eating more
>huge time commitment and lifestyle shift
Fucking lmao. Cope harder, skeleton.

This. They're polar opposites.

lose weight:
>spend less money on groceries
>spend less time food shopping
>spend less time cooking
>spend more time exercising

gain weight:
>spend more money on groceries
>spend more time food shopping
>spend more time cooking
>spend more time exercising

>Also for some reason its super hard for me to eat in the morning my body just doesn't want anything, any advice for that problem?
Eat something light and easy to digest. I usually have some plain oatmeal with milk in it.

>eating 4 meals a day
>not a huge commitment and lifestyle shift

You have to prepare all of those 4 meals and find time for all of that. Also eating that much more is a difficult task on its own.

People eat to cope. So they eat a lot. What's hard to understand? Stupid or something?

Feeder subculture?
I'd suggest dudeweed however rappers/rockers are often skelly

>Why don't we have skeleton generals when we have /fat/ ones? Skeletons are on the other side of the spectrum but still suffering from a big problem. It's even harder to gain weight than to lose it.
Agreed, but both are still ridiculous problems that are easy to solve with proper nutrition
Just eat raw dairy (unpasteurized, non homogenized, etc), meat (specially red meat), organs (specially liver, 1 to 2 pounds a week to start, than lower to halt to 1 pound), eggs (specailly soft boiled), and some fruit and vegetables
Very easy to get 3000 kcal like this, or even more

fucking oatmeal, rice, eggs and whatever meat you can get for sale. drench in butter or olive oil to make it more calorie dense

Are you a manlet, or a fatty that eats McDonds exclusively? Maybe both? Because preparing healthy meals takes shit ton of time, even if you don't work.

My maintenance is 3200 calories. Lets see how "hard" it is as compared to when i was dieting on 1800 cals a day.

>meal prep on sunday and make the lunches i bring to the office. Did this while i was a former fatty too, so its no additional time commitment... just cook bigger portions
>make a breakfast every morning. Did this while losing weight but now just bigger portions
>cook dinmer every night. Did this while losing weight, so its no additional time to make a bigger portion
>pack some cottage cheese to work for a snack.
Eating more has literally only made me spend 30 seconda to dump some cottage cheese into a tupperware container in the morning.

Cope fucking harder.

>My stomach feels bloated a lot of the time and I barely can eat 3 meals a day and I am seriously underweight
Then top eating fiber and grains dumbass, eat smalles meals thoughout the day, drink fresh lemon water first thing in the morning, expand your stomach capacity with water
Fuck, why all of you insufferable faggots cant do basic research?

>Tried that, peanut butter is disgusting, so salty, tried more than one brand obviously
Picky spoiled chicken shit cunts like you deserve your fate
You wouldnt survive in nature

the real question is why dont we have /skinnyfat/ generals? literally everone on the board but me could go there.

>Yes eat processed food goyim

>it tastes like death
Pinch your nose then you picky little shit

Recovering skelly. Just eat to the max for your three meals. Breakfast and dinner drink a scoop of protein powder in a 8-12oz glass of water. Eat before going to bed. Seriously it’s not that hard

Dude, it's not just about bulking, it's about gaining weight decently. Of course you can eat 5000kcal a day but probably just will end more skinny fat. The real problem here is to build a decent constitution, which requires a strong commitment to exercise and a well planned diet, not just eating like a pig. It's so annoying to see how you lose great gains just because of a 1 week stop,because your body decided it'd be funny to eat itself...

>specially liver, 1 to 2 pounds a week to start
Enjoy your vitamin A poisoning and copper

>mom is 5'7, dad is 6'1
>was between 100-120 lbs from 12-15 years old
>mfw I realise I probably stunted my growth hard and ended up 5'10
Is there a worse feel?

Attached: 0bhp4-1.jpg (810x1063, 119K)

Also does anyone know where I can get HGH? My growth plates haven't closed so it's not over for me yet

I've been in auschwitz mode with 134 lbs and 6'4" and yet I didn't stunt my growth. I don't think it is your fault

>Enjoy your vitamin A poisoning and copper
Retinol toxicity is almost impossible if you take vitamin D3 and vitamin K2, and youre not eating enough copper to get a toxicity

>It's even harder to gain weight than to lose it
this is extremely true
>be dyel skelly
>start lifting and counting macros
>takes a full year to put on 20lbs
>stop caring about macros and just eating as hungry
>put on another 20lbs of fat in 6 months
>freak out
>count macros again
>drop 20lbs in 1 month

I used to think that I was a skelly that could never gain any fat. I never watvhed what i ate before and i was always skinny. Im 6ft1 and I weighted 158lbs 3 months ago. I started to lift and bulk 3 months ago and now i weight 170-173 lbs. I gained muscles but probably also a lot of fat. My belly doesn't so slim now.

let me sum up skeleton general
>I have mental illness
>my parents abused me
>I got bullied, even by food
>I am delusional about my actual food intake
>I make excuses
>Im ngmi

did I miss anything

happened to me too
5'10 manlet went from 125 to 170
a ton of it was muscle, but where I used to have the skelly """"six pack""" I now have fupa looking shit

too bad it tastes like literal horseshit

What do you guys see in peanut butter honestly? It takes like shit

What needs to be done is a /skinnyfat/ general thread cause that is the hardest mode of them all. If youre fat just eat lezs and skelly just eat more.

tastes*

Just eat lol

Attached: inCollage_20190716_203221624.jpg (1920x1920, 1.99M)

For non fat fucks, it's hard to keep stuffing your face once you've eaten a normal portion.

Hardly a huge time requirement, if you just drink your calories it's pretty damn easy. You'll just have a very bad stomache cramp but it's easily doable everyday.

Because if you just "eat more" you end up being a skinny fag skeleton with a big beer belly. And thats worse than just being a skeleton.

Want to know the real reason? It's because no one feels sorry for skeletons. And why is that?
Because all you guys have to do is eat more. Which is something everybody else, from the in shape guys to the fat guys, wants to do anyway.

t. former skelly

>i need a general to teach me how to put my fork down

Attached: 1564920091806.jpg (471x388, 24K)

All fat guys have to do is not eating. Don't do something. What a hard task.

>being addicted to something you find enjoyable/pleasurable

basic fucking psychology you troglodyte

>t. fat fuck

>I completely lack self control
wow I bet you're a multi-times/day coomer too

So skellies have defeated the reward system somehow? Suffices the catty and jealous reactions presented.

Bullshit
t. former skelly

You guys just have to count your calories and force feed yourselves a bit.
Also if you have a shitgut (which was my issue) just take probiotics.
It feels so much better to have a BMI over 20.

>what is kfc

>it’s even harder to gain weight than lose it
No, it’s not. You’re a retard if you think this is true.

>More resource use easy
>Less resource use hard
Consumerism was a mistake