Red Pilled Books Thread

Red Pilled Books Thread.

Attached: image.jpg (640x1097, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_j56IiLqZ9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Heh. Libertarian fascism is the best.

Attached: 51KV50P21yL._SX318_BO1,204,203,200_ (1).jpg (320x499, 36K)

>Ayn Rand
>red pilled

Attached: desuloser.jpg (616x685, 182K)

How is this redpilled? Objectivism is THE blue pill

Fuck that, post repilled haircuts fellow Jow Forumsdditers!!

>pursuing what makes you happy is bad

You are a cuck.

ask saudiburgar

Attached: 1512143901159.jpg (1803x2034, 328K)

based and redpilled
youtube.com/watch?v=_j56IiLqZ9U

Attached: IMG_1843.jpg (411x242, 15K)

He loves making him self and those around him as miserable as possible. He is the biggest fucking cancer on the internet.

Attached: 713pJ9G45QL.jpg (1051x1360, 147K)

>Armenians need a book explaining that they shit

>it's okay to treat humans like commodities so long as muh market survives
Neck yourself. Ayn Rand is sold at the dollar store for a reason. Greenspan fucked this country up inspired by this book. Read his book on the financial crisis and he literally says he got the bailout idea from reading Ayn Rand. This book is weapons grade political autism.

Subjectivism is the inherent characteristic of a bluepill and objectivism of a redpill

i doubt that. A huge portion of the objectivist philosophy is being self reliant and not going to to the government for aid.

Hell Atlas Shurrged sales spiked in the great recession as a response to the bailouts and intervention.

This is a shit thread and you should feel bad for making it outside of Jow Forums

Attached: oweioweoi.jpg (209x242, 30K)

Attached: 20180129_232419.jpg (748x768, 129K)

then why did you post this shit you absolute cuck?

No book has given me more confidence in my own abilities than this book.

What exactly do you have a problem with?

(((Ayn Rand)))

Attached: 1489365464342.jpg (1500x984, 1019K)

>my freshman college class had me read this book and now I'm redpilled and based

This book is intro college shit for a reason. You're a dumbass.

Neck yourself lolbertarian. This book was garbage.

My freshman class read some black pitty book called "Allways Outnumbered Allways Outgunned". It was riddled with ebonics and when it was coherent it has about the reading level of about middle school.

Atlas Shrugged is way beyond that tier crap.

Well if you hate the idea liberty, then I really dont know what to say.

for once I agree with the Nazi LARPer

Freedom and liberty were a mistake. Humans need rules. Look I'm not going to get into a debate about a shitty book and how it relates to politics.
Ayn Rand sucks, atlas fugged sucks and you suck big corporate dicks.

Attached: fdbb86fa06f0bbc2168345e4172c8584--anime-tattoos-cool-tattoos.jpg (550x508, 33K)

Now, maybe you should read this. I actually did read this one back in high school.

Attached: image.jpg (1408x2142, 1.12M)

> this thread
how to be the Jow Forums stereotype 101

Attached: 1523038446250.png (1000x1000, 668K)

Bah! If I where Jow Forums I would have said Mien Kampf, and then start a foght over who was more white.

> implying that's the stereotype
go back to Jow Forums

You should read this then talk about American politics and stop reading the main stay trendy books that make people reactionary.
Find the real problem THEN fix it. It's all well and good to have some moral ambiguity in your truth but when your main staple is blaming human perception you're just displacing blame.

Attached: 512Zf3S09qL._SX335_BO1,204,203,200_ (1).jpg (337x499, 34K)

>from the abstract
"As goodman shows for two decades Americans binged on imports and easy credit, a spending spree abetted by ever increasing home values - and then the bill came due".

What does this have to due with objectivisim? It sounds like its about stupid people spending money they don't have.

>it's okay to issue sub prime mortgages and built to fail loans because only stupid people take loans anyways
>the consequences of mass loans defaulting is only felt by poor people because it's their problem they created not the issuers of the loans giving out "free money"
>AIG Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac had no responsibility in the housing crisis because while their business dealings were shady it only affected poor people so it's not their problem
>if it is perceived to not affect the unflinching 1% then it must be only the problem of those who caused it IE poor people aka the rest
You have to acknowledge ALL people who were involved in the actions of government and bankers and how it effects their lives.
Place blame where it is due. If shitty rich people like Alan Greenspan are going to knowingly crash a whole stable well regulated economic system for personal gain they should be lynched and drug through the street for being toxic to the overall society they live in.
The behavior you're advocating is no better than a Jews. Take advantage of who you want because it's their fault for being trusting not yours for going out of your way to take advantage of someone. Oy fucking vey.

Attached: download.jpg (255x198, 7K)

Time thief Terry Pratchett

And anything else

Attached: 51vHCno0a4L._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (332x499, 40K)

So.. this is basically Jow Forums now then?

Jow Forums hasn't been a nazi board since 2014. Also pic related.

Attached: The turner diaries.jpg (500x816, 58K)

Attached: 220px-Quotations_from_Chairman_Mao_Tse-Tung_bilingual.jpg (220x310, 15K)

> can't even read three consecutive comments
how to be the Jow Forums stereotype 101

We don't advocate for irresponsibility nor do we advocate for covering the asses of people who fail.

There is a huge difference between being a libertarian and a guy who just wants to milk the american public for every dime we have.

1. No loans are not for stupid people, but taking out a loan that you know you cant pay back once the interest rate adjusts is stupid.

2. Lending out money to people you know they can't pay back is foolish, since the lendie becomes "bad debt". And they wont be able to payback the interest.

3. The bailouts allowed many of those crony buisnesses who fucked over all of those people to survive unharmed. Really the bailout to wallstreet meant "debt is okay, well pay it off".

I dont advocate for any kind of that crony bullshit, nor did of ayn rands books.

Do you even understand what a libertarian is?

Triggered.

Attached: 512lNF30e3L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 37K)

Nice pick

Yes i did, hence is why i responded to

>feeling the need to call out a shitpost because you were more triggered than the person who made it in the first place

what are some redpilled bookmarkers?

atlas shrugged is american school tier shit
the fountainhead is much better

I was calling myself triggered in a joking manner, calm down. I think you should actually read the manifesto anyway to get a better understanding of the ideology.

>Nietzsche
>Reactionary
are you actually disabled?

nobody thinks the Jow Forums stereotype is nazi larpers you nerd
the only people that think that are Jow Forumstards themselves that are mistakenly trying to find a subgroup in their own shitshow to chastise

Attached: 1512380093567.png (555x407, 13K)

I spesifically responded to the guy claiming that if he was Jow Forums he would post mein kampf. I also responded to your post cause i red what you said poorly.

>libertarian
>regulation of the private sector
Pick one and only one.
You're boring me.

Attached: 411CBTZH7WL._SX287_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (289x474, 25K)

Attached: crazy-gang2.gif (580x541, 229K)

Attached: A8271320-7BB3-4C44-8A00-8530AA23F12D.jpg (1078x775, 107K)

Attached: 1500575063035.jpg (595x608, 299K)

>Thus Spoke Zarathustra
The blackpill book. Kinda reminds me of Xavier: Renegade Angel

Attached: 51RzA6extyL._SX311_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (313x499, 37K)

All I said was to not bail them out and let the companies who did thet bullshit fail.

Does that sound like a regulation to you? Because that would just be allowing the market to go its way. Or do you have to misunderstand what I an saying to defend your self?

Attached: images (19).jpg (313x470, 25K)

>Nietzsche

Attached: 1527015487005.png (500x600, 193K)

Attached: 1235161937531.png (600x417, 56K)

>unironically being a shitposting contrarian
Go home, Kant

Attached: 1506963572748.jpg (420x634, 57K)

Complete fiction of lovecraft

read SIEGE

>Nietzsche readers

Attached: 1508815143935.jpg (600x750, 27K)

faggots who think Nietzshe is some sort of ass-rarded nazi icon are the worst. Nigga had his ideas co-opted by his family after he died.

No, he is dumbass faggot who is bitching about... "wee mods don't like my furry threads"
and similar crap to that.

Damn FBI proxies, go home

Your idea of deregulation caused this shit. When the Glass-Steagall act was repealed and private entities were allowed to speculate with investor funds they fucked everything up. Every time the market gets deregulated somebody takes advantage of it and it enables more crooked behavior to be normalized.
>fractional reserve banking
The market when left on its own fucks over the majority in favor of the few. Unless you have a consequence for taking advantage of your own people then it's going to get out of hand.
I agree to let the businesses fail but you're talking about libertarianism. The idea that almost anything can be bought, the market reigns supreme with no regulation and even public services like roads, police and emergency services are now a privatized commodity is retarded.
Humans need regulation in order to keep them from fucking each other over.
Your laissez faire approach to economic policies as a libertarian are proving themselves to be pure insanity almost on par with communism with let the starving just starve and let the poor die in the streets is inefficient and detrimental to the overall whole of society.

I think you quoted the wrong asshat bro but thanks for the (You)

Attached: 1526686102395.png (475x350, 187K)

You can't even see when you went crazy.

Attached: 1234362453010.jpg (300x216, 14K)

No problem.
I had something I wanted to say to but I lost interest typing it.
For (you)

You quote the wrong man, but whatever.

>glass steagull and other regulations.

People will act crooked, no matter what they are or where they are. The reaction to the removal of glass steagall was expected. If suddenly allow people to do something risky regardless of what it is, the initial reaction will be irresponsible, and what we ended up getting would have been the collapse of all of those companies had the gov not bailed them out.

Okay so what about regulation. There are regulations that limit people to 3 stock trades a day if they dont have 20,000 in a brokerage firm. Basically allowing only wall street to day trade.
Monsanto ex CEOs and shareholders make up a large portion of the FDA, and pretty much have every farmer in America paying licening fees to be able legally grow their own crops after they cross bread with copyrighted GMO seeds.

It doesnt matter if you restrict the market, people will find ways to corrupt it. Regulations just give the wicked a platform to further corrupt the system.

libertarian and fascism in same sentence

I haven't even read it myself. That's probably the Jow Forums meme to do, though.

I'm all about small government.

Attached: (282).jpg (750x900, 447K)

No government, fuck the state.

If the government isn't exist then its size is undefined, undefined = 1/0 and that is the biggest number so i don't like no government

Not an argument
TSZ is a comedic book anyway. It's like Dante's Inferno. It's faggots like Hitler that take it literally that ruin it for everyone

Alright the government consists of one guy in a shack in a swamp somewhere underpopulated and his only power is to publicly expose himself to any passers by

>enable crooked behavior that reinforces the minority to take advantage of the majority even though it can be prevented
>"so yeah bro I'm going to have you turn out your pockets and give me everything you got because nobodies gonna stop me because this is how the market works. It's just better for all of us."

Attached: download.jpg (230x144, 6K)

>Not an argument
>TSZ is a comedic book anyway. It's like Dante's Inferno. It's faggots like Hitler that take it literally that ruin it for everyone

Attached: 1516033745558.jpg (226x223, 10K)

I think that it should be run by ants because they are super small. A good start would be to not allow anybody over 6' a position in congress

reminder that books are all lies and the only true answer lies in life experience

Tall people need to stick to bettering society, rather than doing something gay like running a government. Ants is a good idea but what if we kept a colony of yeast in someone's basement and gave it a news briefing every morning?

So now your just going to resort to strawmen?

There is great value in real life experiences. Nothing like getting down and dirty.

Attached: 1512923366448.jpg (318x302, 43K)

It seems like the person who owns the basement could have indirect control of the yeast. that could lead to a bigger government so it doesn't work

that's the brilliant part, no one owns the basement. You nuke the house before hand and kick out everyone living in a 200 mile radius, as well as liquidating all assets in the area. Another good thing to this approach is that you could have more yeast than humans on earth so a vast majority of the population would be controlling decisions, leaving only a small, pathetic group of people who don't have a say in matters.

well what happens if the news briefer start controlling the articles that the yeast gets

No one occupies the role of news briefer, the yeast is connected directly to the internet and can view current happenings. It's news briefs are as fair as the news itself can be therefore making this the greatest form of governance.

what happens if the news starts becoming biased

That's literally what's happening in a libertarian society except the corporations do it.
How can you enable and support corruption if it can be prevented?
It almost sounds like you're in favor of the rich taking advantage of the poor because they're rich.

That's out of the control of the government, it's private affairs and therefore despite influencing the government it is not the fault on the government.
Failing that nuclear tipped bullet ant death squads with no oversight and no centralised command.

le ebic redpilll Xdddd

pic related is a book i liked

Attached: 18lvtf4jur8dkjpg.jpg (299x475, 32K)

that just makes the private constitutions the government