People of Jow Forums, what type of body does she have?

Would you consider her fat? Is this the type of body what most women have?

Attached: 51.jpg.9093910605571090af829ef102a04c61.jpg (470x844, 51K)

Yes she's fat. Wtf is wrong with your eyes.

Just look at her arm dude.

proper british 7/10 lad

She's fat you fucking retard. And I'm assuming you are too.

British

Where do you see most of her excess fat?

Chubby.

is there literally nothing else to do on that shit-island other than getting pissed and eating kebabs?

There's lots to do, it's just that most of the plebs prefer to get pissed and eat kebabs.

Her body

Either she is pregnant or she has a weak core also she is just fat if you look between the belly and under her boobs she has another roll there. Also she has terrible posture and should probably start working soon out or she will have a terrible life when she’s 70.

>when she's 70
try 30

if i ever get this fat, i would kill myself

Her body looks like a 70 old

Among white women, brits have caught up to the US.

Average. Both of my girlfriends have vaguely looked like this, although not quite as fat

Healthy.

the good one

Attached: gain d e t e c t e d.png (1000x1132, 1.86M)

Is she drinking beer with a fucking straw?

She's got three holes.two are wet and will accept swollen genitals for ejaculation.the third one shoots logs of feces.if your lucky maybe she shit on your dick.

of course she doesnt want to ruin her caked on makeup

the journey has only just begun

Attached: 1525946003912.jpg (615x409, 41K)

>Drinking beer with a straw

RULE BRITANNIA

Disgusting type

I say this with slight shame but..
I still would. she has a cute face. the photo looks bad because of her terrible posture, which doesn't matter when she's lying on her back straight while you shag her. also the chubby belly is kinda hot..

Sloppy thot slag body. Sexy

obese. strong negative. would look at the ground and avoid more eye contact if i saw this fat cunt at my gym after giving her a disgusted look.

She's the female equivalent of skinnyfat.

Her stomach you fucking retard.

I had an ex w/ similar levels of chubby, but much bigger boobs. Since I actively correct my posture to counter office job slouch, I often would notice her slouching. When I tried to get her to stand up straight, pull shoulders back, she would cope with something like “it looks like I’m trying to stick my boobs out” or “it’s uncomfortable.” She had so much potential. Posture could bring some girls (like OP’s pic) to another level.

this is the body of every girl that peaked at 16 and then slowly destroyed themselves with shit diet and excessive drinking in college, and has now prematurely hit the wall at age 24

She's not the fattest I've seen but fuck that fat distribution is horrible

Daily reminder brits are not white

If it weren't for her fat arm and the alcoholic beverage she could pass it off as being pregnant.

What's so bad about it?

the vast majority of it seems to be on her stomach

Curvy.

all according to keikaku

Paper though. She's climate change legit

>arm cellulite
>gut
>legs, hips, ass

fat bimbo

Attached: 1568830634331.jpg (572x450, 122K)