You fucking lied to me Jow Forums, you said I have to go into dead hang after every pull up rep...

You fucking lied to me Jow Forums, you said I have to go into dead hang after every pull up rep. Now Jeff says you shouldn't

youtu.be/sIvJTfGxdFo?t=524

Attached: 1554483241704.png (669x414, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ekoLD2bpZOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

th is is not what he's saying you fucking retard, kys

can you stop promoting this insecure roiding ratarded manlet faggot? i am kinda tired to see him 3 times a day on Jow Forums

> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO th is is not what he's saying you fucking retard, kys

Attached: 1565291685299.jpg (987x957, 133K)

he tells you to not let your shoulders go loose with makes sense you dumb shit

every single fitness guru has his take on how to do every single exercise optimally
it doesn't even matter at the end of the day, I just ignore every retard on how to do pullups or pushups honestly who gives a shit? it's all opinion based

i dont want to watch the video but what really is the truth? i dont even like going into dead hang every pull up rep

Like it makes a difference to muscle gain.

Don't go into dead hang. Keep yourself tight and flexed, but don't do half fucking reps either.
That's the gist of it.

So you're saying he says to not go into dead hang?

we just said not to kip fuckface

he tells you to hang with your shoulders active

if you want to fuck your shoulders up go to dead hang bitch

So he says don't go into dead hang and instead do active hang?

you're still hanging with your arms stretched

What the fuck, have I been doing pull ups wrong the whole time? I've been memed

Attached: 1568391591835.jpg (236x253, 11K)

When did Jow Forums say you should go into a dead hang wtf

He says to go into a deadhang with escapular retraction you twat

then it's active hang you dumbo

Following that logic there´s no way to do a deadhang because you have to grip the bar

This, just lift heavy shit while keeping form that matches your body. You can learn every lift, and what works for you, in about 3 months if you're consistent.

Then what is active hang if you already activated your scapula in 'dead hang'?

An active hang is when you´re gripping the bar

literally said after 8:42 you should, what is wrong with OP?

don't worry, he'll contradict himself in 2 weeks tops

STOP STOP DOING THIS!!!

What does Scooby say though?

WTF man no wonder the numbers are so inflated here, I do every rep with dead hang, slow & controlled.

What even is the definition of a dead hang? I simply interpreted it as not using momentum to assist with reps, but now there’s arguments over scapulas

Keep coping u half repping faggot. Doing heavy pull ups with +60kg and above or one arm pull ups for ages and i always go dead hang and my shoulders are ok

Pretty sure hes not roiding.

>makes a pull-ups video
>still turns it into a video about shoulders
Classic Jeff.

Attached: jesse get the markers jeff.jpg (300x593, 22K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ekoLD2bpZOc

That jew kike freak will tell you anything to make you click on this stupid videos.

Most sources will say that for a proper dead hang, you do, in fact, need to maintain scapular depression, like Jeff says here.

ScottHerman says you should always dead hang, and hes white, you should listen to him

he said not to kip and to not relax your shoulders at the bottom of it because you'll fuck your shit up hanging limply that way

Whaaat? Ive been told a dead hang is healthy for your shoulders, wtf. Whats your source?