Why are normalfags like this?

Attached: daily-caloric-supply-derived-from-carbohydrates-protein-and-fat.png (3400x2400, 485K)

because they support trump

Any data going back farther?

because your whore mother spent 9 months shitting you out, retard

I dont know

How the fuck do these hobgoblin butterhuffers manage to eat 1500 calories of carbs? I feel like im going to pass out and fall asleep from a 300 calorie bowl of oatmeal

What's your split? I on average consume ~25% calories from protein

Incredibly easy when everything you eat or drink is sugary sweet shit.

That would be illegal

Prot/Carb/Fat
50/30/20

Pretty sure they don't eat 400g oats

For you
Fact is carbs and fats are more cost-effective to produce regardless of era, and easier to consume en masse.

carbs are cheap to manufacture

22% of my daily calories are protein (mostly fish rn), 60-70% is fat (butter, olive oil and nuts), the rest is carbs (almost all of that coming from greens and nuts)

when shit like this exists, it's pretty easy to consume a fuckload of carbs

Attached: 1488394919820.jpg (964x510, 213K)

90/10/0
On a stupid cut and all I eat is chicken breast
Something tells me I'm not doing it right

What the fuck do you eat mate, 50% protein calories seems like a overkill

they didn't eat 1500 calories worth of shitty fucking cardboard grains maybe?
wheat bread was a staple for a reason, oats fucking suck for energy they're only a meme in fitness circles because they make you tired and sleepy and bloated which makes dieting easier.

Looking at that shit makes me want to revert back to fatty mode. Fuck you

Sugar sugar sugar and especially sugary drinks

Tons of /fit aproved cheese and yogurts

That shouldnt even be legal, or at least age restricted so parents dont destroy their children

So how much grams of protein do you eat per day? How many g per kg of bodyweight?

You are retarded and have no idea how to prepare oates. I guarantee you put them in water and microwave them

> 263 g surgar
> 135 g fat

What the fuck, no way normal person could drink this shit in one go.

About 3-3.5g per kilo

it probably has a shitload of chemicals in it to stop you immediately puking

>average person eats more than 3500kcal
>I struggle to eat 2000kcal
where are my skeltal bros at?

>3500 kcal / day
>sedentary 5'9" 30yo male must be over 400lbs to have 3500 kcal TDEE

Must be average american lardass probably. 3500 calories is a bulk territory for me and I'm 85 kg.

Dude eat some carbs before you workout and also eat more fat so you can actually metabolize hormones

I did a cut like you were doing before and I lost almost 30% of my muscle and was becoming Holodomor mode

>3500 cals/day

Attached: 5dea709b53a7cfcf8d7354b4c774cfe0d64342f5e904dfbf862f0331287ffd75.jpg (1920x1080, 361K)

Right here bro

>600kcal from sugar
>890kcal from fat and oils
Lol

>2600 calories in 32oz
One large drink + 36 hard boiled egg whites and I’ve hit my maintenance macros...someone explain to me why this would be bad for me, I’d be getting my numbers for under $7 a day.

At least 'muricans eat their broccoli

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-131756_Firefox_Preview.png (1034x716, 155K)

I don't, so I guess you're wrong.

why the fuck would you ingest shit like that

Implying 3rd world countries provide good data.

ngmi

>not eating your oats
ngmi

Attached: IMG_20190920_134953.jpg (4000x3000, 1.62M)

>Nutrition is as simple as calories and macros
You're either underage or legitimately retarded or both.

Would NPCs still eat like this if they knew about weston price work? Would they still eat this shit if they knew that the modern diet causes cavities and that you need 2 of 3 of these: organs from land animals, organs and heads from fish, raw dairy from grassfed animals, to have healthy teeth?

Only idiots think in terms of macronutrients, what's important are micronutrients and their ratios

broccolis are a fucking meme. Leafs and stems have no place in our diets. Tubers and fruits (yes this include tomatoe, cucumbers etc) is where its at

Too much chewing for you, jawlet?

(((DIETARY GUIDELINES)))

Broccoli has thyrod disruptor substances
Cooking it in any way will destroy amy nutrients it might have had in the majority making eating said plant pointless

If I had to guess why that guy prefers fruit over veggies I bet it's the idea that fruit have an evolved to benefit from being eaten, where vegies fucking die if you eat them.
>So does meat though

>He doesn't lightly steam his broccoli and then drink the nutrient dense water afterwards

kek

How can the average american male be:
5’9 tall
Be sedentary
Eat 3500 cals a day
Only be 200lbs

It just doesnt add up at all, is this adaptive metabolism or something? Shouldnt the average american male be like 400lbs?

All this talk about banning vapes and prosecuting Juul for flavors that "attract" underage people. Yet we let this shit exist???

Economics. Carbs are the cheapest even thouh they are the most unhealthy.

>Protein 38g
ITS TOO MUCH YOU CANT ABSORB IT ALL IN ONE MEAL!!!!

based retard

Haha muh “save the planet by eating less meat”.
If you drew up the cost of everyone overconsuming carbs we could be eating meat every say and saving the planet that way.
But try and suggest we need to aggressively tackle obesity and you’re shouted down.

It’s a fucking bluescreen of death for liberals. Together with “the best solution for a non co2 energy source is nuclear”. Non stop reeee screaming.

Cig companies bought Juul. They don’t want vaping banned, they’re banning “flavours”. Why?
Because they can afford FDA licensing their products and small shops can’t.

They are killing the competition with regulation to own the market. A market that started and is still full of enthusiast driven small businesses is crushed by another megacorp.
This is an overall lesson about the shortcomings of government regulation and how it doesn’t protect you as much as it allows monopolies to choke out competition thus destroying the point of capitalism.

I would drink this just to see whats its like.

>He doesn't lightly steam his broccoli and then drink the nutrient dense water afterwards
Said nutrient dense water will have the thyroid disruptors I talked about, which makes cooking it or eating it pointless

>Carbs are the cheapest even thouh they are the most unhealthy.
They're the cheapest because they have the most supply, thefoer lowering prices
If no one ate grains we could have pasture raised animals for cheap

fuckers are on a dreamer bulk
3500k calories
1,5k from carbs 1,5k from fats. wtf

But is that based on a percentage of caloric intake or an arbitrary amount set by whatever study this came from?

BASED

Attached: egg.jpg (1542x2633, 553K)

the eurasian diet, very based

>Netherlands
>Scandinavia
The fuck is wrong with snowniggers?

Americans are not normal people

>caloric intake went down during the financial crisis
Can we end obesity by triggering a depression?

Source?