Whats your opinion on the latest Youtube life coach. Wes watson?

Whats your opinion on the latest Youtube life coach. Wes watson?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gxCbuxOww-w

Attached: watson.png (650x431, 427K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g85eLDGrp4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like a disgusting coomer

He's not a life coach, he's a fucking idiot

Entertaining to watch though

As far as self-help gurus go he's alright. I like his intensity and his refusal to mollycoddle his audience. He'll probably start shilling some bullshit supplement and clothing line eventually at which point I'll start to dislike him.

Is he natural or roidmonkey

Say that to his face and he'll probably not care at all, perhaps feel a little sad for you.

I like him, he's fun, he's inspiring, he's real, he's been through some shit and since i've been going through some dark shit lately he's lifted my spirits somewhat. probably not the guy you go to for nutritional advice or "self-help strategies" but rather just for inspiring willpower against adversity.

this desu, eventhough i'll understand that he has to do what he has to do to make a living considering he stayed 10 years in da p3n

He's ok. Seen better, seen way worse.

Is american prison really like that? Everbody needs a gang and all that shit?

seems like a decent guy, bigherc is also cool

I've watched about 14 of his videos and I'd rate him 8/8

based youngster

More of a West Coast thing or guys from Cali that get transferred to other prisons. East Coast prisons tend to be a lot more integrated, even in the south. Pretty ironic that California claims to be such a progressive state yet they let that shit go on in their prisons.

youtube.com/watch?v=g85eLDGrp4Y

Thanks user

Idk I'm gonna wait until I'm drunk to watch it

Wes wont say shit cause he dont wanna catch anothr case you dumb motherfucker, spit his dick out your mouth already.

he's already a blackstone labs shill

He doesn't shill it on youtube or slap a fucking label on everything like Rich did. Do "people" truly and unironically have a problem with Wes making money?

rich shilled himself, shilling supps from some guy who's related to jason genova is just cringe

He's entertaining. I'm subscribed to him and I've watched all of his vids. I don't think he's all that intense in real life. It's just a gimmick that sells

He looks low iq

Nah he's very articulate.

Hes not at all

No. You misunderstand. He doesn't put a fucking brand on anything is what I'm saying. He's just sponsored. To me it doesn't make it more noble that it's your own brand if it's all you have to talk about.

Wes is an extrenely complex individual. Dude has done 10 years in the CDC. Most people who dont know street shit cant fully comprehend how crazy that is and the things hes seen. Yeah its funny to make the typical prison jokes but in reality that shit aint no joke.

Florida, texas and cali prisons are straight WAR ZONES. People dont understand the reality of what goes on behind those walls. Violence and a lifestyle that 99% of people cant even fathom.

Hes done 10yrs total, 13 months of which were spent on lockdown. Imagine locking yourself in your bathroom with another person and not leaving ONCE for 13 months. No showers no nothing.

His youtube videos are cool but if you follow his ig his preaching goes a little overboard. People dont understand how advanced and educated a lot of the woods/AB are. They take their beliefs and lifestyle very seriously. They arent low iq apes. Militant af. Wes has extreme insight on things and spits some great game. You only come across dudes like him behind the walls. Im glad hes out and doing well and hustling.

Also its been cool watxhing the hormones make him look sicker each video lol, he recently stsrted tren a few weeks back and the changes were instant.

In one of his videos he said something along the lines of
>Being in prison burning so many calories my body just stopped producing fat
which is what just about every roid boy says when they aren't honest about using

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 10K)

You're taking it out of context. He says that he was basically hungry the entire time in prison. He talks about controlling insulin sensitivity and shit of that nature for his clients, he hasn't ever claimed to be natty and it's pretty obvious fucking he's on gear. No need for anyone to play retarded.

chicken on the bone

i am a huge noob to Jow Forumsness, is it obvious that he's gearing? is it conceivable that he could be natty but that it's just urealistic even given his background and shiet?

>rich shilled himself
After a long period of shilling for mutant mass and even getting their logo tattooed on the back of his neck

Its obvious that hes using hormones. And dont ever say "gearing" ever again.

Yeah youngster, any guy that big and that lean is on gear regardless of genes or background. I still have respect for guys like Wes especially, most guys can't achieve anything close on gear desu.

Leftists can't discipline

His insta stories are more laid back but he still tells you not to be a fuck up

He is fantastic entertainment and is quickly becoming my favorite meme.
SUPREME WHITE POWER!!!

This is bullshit though. If you're white you're going to be in a gang in the US prison system.

Dont speak on things you dont know about youngster. That is absolutely not true.