Most 18-25 year old people will be out tonight with their friends or girlfriends

>most 18-25 year old people will be out tonight with their friends or girlfriends
>i, like always, am here
>past the age of making friends (social skills have largely regressed because of this)
>no experience with the opposite gender, dont even know how to initiate

Where do I even go in fixing this.

Attached: 1562928112668.jpg (757x907, 54K)

Get a job

I have a decent parttime one. I'm studying and it kills me that I'll never get to see any of the qts walking around naked.

26 khv here. It gets worse every year and I will kms just getting up that courage and planning.

>complaining about something that you caused yourself

Attached: 1365798340.96625444.png (600x422, 381K)

You need to stop coming here, and you need to stop mindlessly browsing the internet. This isn't real and it's a waste of your time. Try a dopamine fast, the internet is great for giving you a hollow replacement for your social, enrichment, and sexual needs. Once that's been cut off you will find that you are willed to go out and do these things.

You need to go out and fail, fail constantly at talking to women, at networking, at just talking to strangers at anything you want to get better at. You are well beyond the point of over analyses and need to throw yourself into practice. Most importantly you need to go anywhere but staying in place

Attached: 15 year old mike tyson.gif (206x310, 1.99M)

Just get tinder or bumble or something. Go on a few awkward dates to help you learn how to socialize better. This will help your confidence where you can actually ask someone out.

Then bam, you now will have plans on the weekend, and you'll occasionally wish you had some time to yourself.

some people are fucking broken and loser from birth because of their parents fucking them up user.

redpill me on dopamine fasting

Attached: 1521439277178.png (1332x1949, 397K)

Go to a music festival and take ecstasy.

Tldr?

I'm screenshotting this post. For a lot of months I bullshit myself that I needed Jow Forums just because of Jow Forums but I know thats bullshit this will be good motivation.

The thing is I dont know how to pass my time. I stopped reading and watching shit a long time ago and just surfed popular internet websites like this or Jow Forums.

Not fit or goodlooking enough currently to get a match.

Maybe the problem is that you're skipping the entire level of human communication and just going for the sex. Heal your coombrain first.

The fact that you need a TLDR means that you failed the first hurdle and this is definitely for you.

Attached: 1446840206765.jpg (351x371, 49K)

Same here brother. I am 20 and wasted all my youth doing nothing. Kill me please someone :'(

I probably am. I can't imagine spending hours on hours with somebody in a non professional/educational setting. What would I even talk about? What would I do?

Perhaps I'm a boring person.

Nigger, you're still young as shit. Change now or you'll be saying the same shit at 30 and it'll be that much worse. You've got at least 2 decades before you're old if you start now

What are your hobbies/interests?

I'm 22. We're in this together lmao.

I have none apart from lifting which is recent.

wtf do you do in your free time?

You fail at being a human on the most basic level. Go to church.

realize that you can use the time other people waste for parties etc to become the You you are currently only dreaming of. In the end we will all die, but at least you will not be regretting wasting your youth for meaningless shit

Unironically this. Church people force you to engage in basic social interaction. I had social anxiety and isolated myself as NEET for 15 years and church literally took me from silent autist to shmooze master.

normies that can't comprehend social faliures and religious retards need to fucking leave this place desu.

even a private hobby is a hobby.
Nigga, I paint warhammer miniatures. It's better than doing literally nothing.
What are you doing with your time? you're not a literal coomer are you?

>stay the same failure you always have been
>don't go somewhere that might actually help you!

One free advice I'll give you. Stop calling yourself a social failure, an autist or whatever. That's not endearing, that's fucking repulsive. Nobody will pity you. You have to fix yourself. And while you work on building your basic skills that you should've learned in fucking kindergarten, HIDE YOUR ISSUES, DIPSHIT.

This.
You fucked yourself, you're gonna need to unfuck yourself.

only enlightened atheists like you allowed on this board?

Attached: 1425180779691.jpg (3264x2448, 1011K)

>tfw no hobbies since i dropped video-games the gains goblin

after getting fit we were supposed to die in battle ... what will I do with my time now?

It's your most basic cope, man. If we told him to go to a bar, he'd say something about degeneracy. A theater or a poetry club- he'd call us fags. He's just coping.

You want to die in a battle? Easy, go fight a hobo. And when you're bleeding out in a ditch with a rusty screwdriver in your heart realize that you were supposed to build a family.

Oh shut the fuck up dude. It's never too late. I entered my first real relationship with a girl at 18 (I turned 20 last August) and we were together for 14 months, until last July. I had never had a girlfriend before save for a first love at 12 and then a one month makeout fling with another girl at 18, 3 months before I met my ex. I then went to study abroad to Paris and not even a month since I'm here I met a girl on Tinder, we had a fling for a day (look it up in the archives with the term Paris, the pic is a Dark Souls meme) and since that day we met again and had another day of making out.

What the fuck does it mean to you? It means you have to act and do something. The girls won't magically come to you or be interested or even know you exist if you don't at least put the minimal effort of going to any social activity or adding them on social media and then talking to them. What I'm saying is, you can either whine and come back when you're 25 saying the exact same shit or you can change your situation by acting upon it. And once again, this coming from a 5'7 guy who hasn't reached 1234 yet, isn't rich and could only have dreamed of pussy before the day he said "OK let's go get some" and actually put some effort into being presentable and sociable.

DO SOMETHING

if the hobo was trying to rape a little girl I might die in peace

>spend first half of my 20s in front of my computer
>realize le nerdy introvert persona is something I made up in college and it's not me
>remember I was always happy sociable kid in school
>realize I want gf, friends and to go out
>too late, lost all contacts, moved to another city and work alone (everyone but me got fired when times got hard)
>so lonely that I want to kill myself

My friends invited me olto go out with them tonight, but I want to go boxing tomorrow early, rather than stay out late. Should I be based and go boxing or should I be socialmaxxing?

Just build new contacts. Jesus, I'm 27 and everyone I hang out with I met this year. Well, except for my roommate, but he's basically a weed-soaked couch cushion.

socialmaxx and box by yourself at home

do both pussy

Do both. Go out, drink moderately if at all, then go boxxing a little later tomorrow.

FUCKING NORMIES REEEE

Thanks bros for the motivation

nice fantasy
Just go where like minded people go. Whatever hobby you have, go there and meet people who are also into that thing.
Do both, stupid
This is cope.

I thought of that, the problem is the last bus is at 10PM and the first comes at 5AM.
To get back in town for boxing at 10AM I have to wake up at 8, so I'd have about two hours to sleep. I thought of sleeping on a bench, but it gets really cold here at night. Right now I lean towards sleeping and then boxing. Inb4 walk faggot I'd need to walk about 25kms

I farted and it stinks horribly, damn.

>nice fantasy

i'm desperate for a purpose

I should've replied to these too. I might try and find a friend to crash at their place

Just go paratrooping then. Hook up with a girl with a sole intent of staying at her place. Yes, that's a thing.

I got a job as a bartender and it fixed all that shit for me. Was social outcast, but in the job you're working with normies and you're kinda forced to be social with them.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

I'm not a normie dude. I started on /b/ at 16, moved to Jow Forums a year later, then Jow Forums became my sole board and I just lost a few pounds, updated my social media with decent and interesting shit and made a Tinder profile.

I like the McChicken too but I prefer the chickenburger

This
get a job that forces you to socialize. I was a shut in aspie till i got my job as a door to door salesman, only lasted 6 months but i learned quick

Get a job, go outside. That simple lmao

Any advice for that? I'm nowhere near a chad

Not him but I browse Jow Forums or watch Netflix. It's boring but I don't have anything else to do and don't have anyone to do something with.

He's coping. By pretending that the people giving honest advice are normies, he can keep being a loser, guilt-free.
If he thought that he had responsibility for his shortcomings, he'd have to face himself.

Thing is, get out of your comfort zone.

Hyena tactics. Wait till 3am, pick up any stragglers. Since you're Jow Forums it should be easy if you're not too drunk and they are.

>Literally in the same situation as you about a month ago
>22 years kissless virgin
>Chance encounter happens, suddenly have a girlfriend who I care deeply for, and she cares deeply for me
>Never been this happy before
I'm terrified of anything happening because I can't see myself going back to how I was, but I do know this: we're all gonna make it.

Attached: 1567372530312.png (330x330, 69K)

Another option, of course, is to pretend to overdo it and ask to crash on one of your buddies's couches.

Get a productive hobby. Create something, anything. You have to be making things to escape the mindlessness. It could literally be anything, from coding for fun, to woodworking, to writing, making art, etc. Just fucking make things.

Exactly, thanks for getting my point. I swear to God at least 80% of anons complaining about not having women or friends is due to their lack of personality and effort.

>Chance encounter
Yep, that's exactly how it works. Just make sure to give yourself plenty of opportunities. Chance encounters don't happen in your room.

the shit aside, I need to make some social gains too, i'm lonely as fuck man.

Thanks bros I'll try both. I lost a lot of weight which is the thing I got most of my mires from. I'd say I'm one or two steps above skinnyfat, so drunk chicks might fall for that. I'm still a manlet tho, but I'll be on the prowl. The other method might not work, because I don't really drink anymore but my friends plan to get shitfaced. I might just fuck them haha(no homo)

>Past the age of making friends
There's no thing as such.

To all the lonely anons around, don't panic. You just need to change your environment. Since you are on this board I recommend you to take up some team sport so you get to know new people, but any hobby with a social component will be of use. Book club, tabletop games, music jam sessions...

Whatever, that's how you meet new people. You now have some acquaintances that share at least one of your interests, so you have something you can talk about. Make those people your friends and eventually they'll introduce you to more people.

The key point here is:
You never stop making friends. Thinking that because you're an adult you can't make new friends is just sad.

I read shit mangas that I'm trying to stop. I finally realized that doing so killed my brain thinking skills making me slow over the years as well as ruining my social skills.

Thanks. Any recommendations?

I went to a friends houseparty and it was really shit, just a bunch of normans listening to the same 2000s garbage music 'ironically haha' , drinking and talking about dumb bullshit. Drove home and now am happily shitposting and drinking alone :)

Just go outside how hard it is? Are you in university or some shit?

You're going to need to deliberately take up something then to be interesting. It's not to say you need to hate it but it will be something you wouldn't do were it not for being social.

Suggestions:
Rock climbing
Go to a firing range
Hike somewhere
Be a kitten surrogate (the animal shelter gives you a cat that's just given birth, you keep them safe and happy, and then you coordinate times with people interested in adopting them/take the kittens to various events when they're old enough to get adopted out)

Damm that one of the kitten is a good one, I'm moving to another country soon and will definitely try this.

I'm kind of a prick, socially awkward l and have some emotional problems.

fuck off tripnigger attention whore