Where do normal people go to talk about news/culture etc anonymously ?

When you have outgrown the belligerent racist conspiratorial nonsense of Jow Forums, where do you go to talk anonymously?

My world view is pragmatism, some things have to be done, it's the way of the world. There will be winners and losers in life and life can be unfair -that's just the way it is. I dont want to blame or project my issues onto other people, I just want to be accountable to myself and those I care about and do the best I can. I still want to discuss politics, news, current affairs and culture, but in a non-maligning and non-partisan way, any suggestions please?

I will still come to Jow Forums and probably /lit/ though, always a ripping yarn of a thread to find there.

Attached: 1519182064549.jpg (448x478, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LBKWsbOhDUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol I don't know

Obviously there's places like twitter etc, but I've got no friends, and the thought of maintaining an account etc just seems like an invasion of privacy and a waste of time. Dont get me wrong, I've had some great discussions on Jow Forums but you can easily get wrapped up in the nonsense of it and before long, you actually start to sounds like something you'd regret looking back on life.

jokes aside I really don't know OP Ive never been one to hold actual conversation and or discussion because I'm too retarded to actually contribute anything meaningful

> I'm too retarded to actually contribute anything meaningful
Ahh dont be do denigrating to yourself; I'm not exactly in Mensa myself.
But I think you probably could contribute something in your own way or from your own experiences. Also I hope that is not indicative of your generally outlook on life? I dont know you, but I'm certain beyond doubt, (barring a serious brain inury) that you can achieve anything you focus on, with enough time and effort until you succeed!

Such inane comments are even typical of comment sections on news sites of the last three years, even when you give them the choice of pseudonyms instead of real-name posting. So I fear there's no real place to go.
I've actually seen decent discussion on Jow Forums boards of smaller imageboards which are too small to be of reasonable interest to any party, but that always ended once users from Jow Forums or even 8ch (same shit with less users) spilled over.

youtu.be/LBKWsbOhDUU

so you want the Jow Forums echo chamber feel but without the Jow Forums ideology

Attached: 1498684371874.gif (498x498, 613K)

r a r e

>Also I hope that is not indicative of your generally outlook on life?
no I just don't have any opinions on things in general, I don't have taste in music, no political standpoints or anything of the sort

It's funny im gen X/Y and remember before the internet took off, really enjoying reading the 'Letters to the Editor' in the big broadsheet news papers'. Obviously they were selected to portray whatever views the Editor wanted, or even both sides of the debate and were often couched in very stylized expressions, or formal verbiage. But generally the quality was on point and people knew polemically how to put across their point.

anontalk

Thanks will take a look.

>so you want the Jow Forums echo chamber feel but
Not quite, I'm happy to be around people with contrasting and diametrically different views. I just don't want some of the idiosyncrasies of Jow Forums. Such as, if you make a view contrary to the OP or to the flow of the thread, instantly you are called a 'shill'.

I'm off to bed anons, thanks all !

unironically real life
internet discussion is cancer

Back to Jow Forums, retard.

Attached: 14476542434235.jpg (764x400, 39K)

at least make sure you know what you're talking about before joining the bandwagon
dude was just asking a question bro chillout

Attached: 1504641323739.jpg (680x830, 62K)

watch out bruv
you're talking to a reaal funny guy

Attached: 1504505056921.png (316x316, 134K)

>anonymously

normies don't like, appreciate or even fully understand the concept of anonymity, especially as it pertains to online communication. they LIKE knowing where they stand in the social pecking order and where their "opponents" stand also. they also like echo chambers without anonymity where people are discouraged from voicing unpopular opinions because of the social backlash and other potential consequences. so basically if you wan t to talk about politics anonymously and you don't like Jow Forums your options are leftypol or some other even shittier dead board on redditchan or reddit itself with throwaway accounts

Normies simply ignore discussion. It's either this or Reddit. Enjoy your cancer.

your head belongs on a pike shitskin

>When you have outgrown the belligerent racist conspiratorial nonsense of Jow Forums, where do you go to talk anonymously?
a different board
>I still want to discuss politics, news, current affairs and culture, but in a non-maligning and non-partisan way, any suggestions please?
don't be autistic, I'm sure you'll catch a good crypto-political thread on /co/ or /v/ if political discussion minus Jow Forumsshits are what you're after.

This is what he wants to be away from. Neck yourself stormnigger your shit is tired.

based and redpilled italpill

KYS mutt. Only white people can go to heaven.

Reddit

Ernstchan

Attached: ernst int.png (352x182, 7K)

based italpill tells it like it is