Who was the most Jow Forums pro wrestler of all time?

Lex Luger looked pretty good.

Attached: 1898EADF-6527-4E37-B6DC-39D5D262AD55.jpg (1200x800, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7t7RDnjuBjI
youtube.com/watch?v=KIn7k__fhmY
youtube.com/channel/UCVUqLmcJLM0UGU3gGLfStoQ
youtu.be/HpaiR34YE0I
thesmackdownhotel.com/forum/topic/14208-wrestlers-bench-press-stats/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Razor Ramon mang
still my goal body

Attached: razorsedge.webm (848x480, 2.81M)

Luger was actually going to be the big draw for Vince's WBF before he got into that motorcycle accident, and then the WBF failed immediately because it was a fucking stupid idea.

Anyway, I think the most aesthetic wrestler ever might be John(ny) Morrisson/Mundo/Insert Last Name Here. Although obviously he's WAY after the era of the bodybuilder-type wrestlers like Ultimate Warrior, so it's a different sort of category to begin with.

Brody

Attached: 200px-Bruiser_Brody.jpg (200x283, 21K)

Did he use that finisher on bigger guys?

Young Brock Lesnar

Buff Bagwell

Attached: buffbagwell.png (360x407, 158K)

Rick Rude if he hadn't skipped legs.

Honestly, there weren't really that many guys bigger than him at the time. At least during his WWF run, the only ones I can think of are Diesel, Taker (who I'm not sure he ever even faced, at least on tv), Yokozuna (who there was no fucking way he'd pick up like that anyway) and Bam Bam. I guess Giant Gonzalez and Kamala, but they were only around to fight Taker and both fucked off really quickly afterwards.

So there wasn't really much opportunity for him to even attempt it back then. There were some bigger guys he faced in WCW, but I don't recall seeing him try to use it on The Giant.

>botched calf implants.

>1000lb squat
>585 bench
>925 deadlift

>398 snatch
>485 clean and jerk

>Worlds strongest man winner just cause he could

Legitimately the strongest wrestler to ever live

Attached: 330px-Mark-Henry-Fayetteville-armory.jpg (330x562, 53K)

He never won WSM he only win Arnold's Classic once

>Carried on top class wrestling with one foot.

80/90s aesthetics is goat.

Attached: KVEIKP.jpg (1100x655, 64K)

Superstar Billy Graham (the inspiration for Punch-Out!!'s Super Machoman) was huge for the 70s.

Attached: superstar-billy-graham.jpg (1453x1293, 297K)

FUCK YOU FUCKING CUNT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT MCFUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU STUPID KIKE I SPEND ALL THIS TIME TO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS FUCKING BOARD AND ALL YOU GOTTA SAY IS BE A PEDANNTIC NIGGER

FUCK YOU CUNT POS FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR GAINS

Attached: maxresdefault[5].jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Pedantic. Only one N.

Attached: e87c30fb8088a8fc2371b47ce383299d.jpg (1589x1986, 420K)

Apparently Kane is pretty high up there, too. Especially in the late 90's and early 2000's. Even Brock Lesnar has said Kane might be the strongest guy he ever knew.

Although Big E claims a 575 lbs bench, which I absolutely believe. That dude is a beast. And that was 6 years ago, he's probably moved that up since.

Attached: RAW_1073_Photo_067.jpg (1200x675, 122K)

Considering the majority of people on this board, realistically James Ellsworth

Attached: James_Ellsworth.png (310x390, 129K)

He was even big when he got older.

Attached: superstar-billy-Grahm.jpg (645x800, 89K)

Big E had an official powerlifting bench of 529 lbs so I don't doubt he'd have 575 on wwe levels of gear.

As for kane according to the man himself

--

I was never a great squatter or dead lifter. I was OK. I could squat probably about 600, deadlift about 550. I was a good bench. My best bench was 525. That was straight, no bench press suit or anything like that. It was just a raw bench. Being so tall, it’s not like I have a power lifter’s body.
------

Attached: mad.png (1366x768, 1.11M)

Attached: 1522301780602.gif (190x190, 3.75M)

525 raw is REALLY good. But yeah, his body is definitely not built for squatting. Moving a bar that far when you've got a 7' frame would be a fucking trial. I imagine Kane's strength probably shows up more in terms of carrying capacity and ability to apply his strength against another human than gym lifts due to his frame. He did once pick up and bodyslam Big Show over the top rope one Royal Rumble, albeit an obviously sloppy one.

youtube.com/watch?v=7t7RDnjuBjI

And a fun conversation snippet of Show, Mark Henry, and Kane talking about strength.

youtube.com/watch?v=KIn7k__fhmY

For those into modern wrestling Sheamus has a great youtube where he works out with a ton of current superstars and tries their routines

youtube.com/channel/UCVUqLmcJLM0UGU3gGLfStoQ

Back in days, Hall lifted Crush (6'6 and about 300 lbs), and Sid Vicious (a big guy). But the two were pretty agile, so Scott's strength wasn't that significant in doing that.

John Cena is natty too

>WWE
>Natty

Holy shit is that murderface?

Probably Bobbo

Attached: 74BC8410-D723-41A3-934B-7BD593585C9A.jpg (991x558, 91K)

Scott Steiner

Yokozuna da god

Attached: 6c2e60afd073d8002fc7d914a7aff3b4.jpg (640x640, 75K)

Yeah it’s gotta be the “genetic freak” “big poppa pump” Scott Steiner

Attached: 1D7387B2-DA02-4816-8D10-85E47FBB2499.jpg (259x194, 8K)

I'm an ass man
Yeah I'm an ass man...
YeahhhhhhhI love to love 'em, I love to kick 'em
I love to shove 'em, I love to stick 'em
Love to flaunt 'em, I love to watch 'em
I love to pick 'em, And I'm gonna kick 'emCause I'm an assman, Yeaahhhh, I'm an assman
Yes, I'm an assman, Ohh oh oh
I'm an assman

So many asses, So little time
A little tight one, Can stop me on the dime
I'm a lover, Of every kind
The best surprises always sneak up from behindI'm an assman, Yeahhh, I'm an assman
I'm an assmanBuns of glory, Buns of steel
Your eyes will give away the truth of how I feel
You walk behind me, I feel the heat
That's why the girls don't walk behind me down the streetI'm an assman, Yeahhhh, I'm an assman
Yes, I'm an assman, Ohh oh ohI love to love 'em, I love to kick 'em
I love to shove 'em, I love to stick 'em
(*ECHO* I *ECHO*) Love to flaunt 'em, I love to watch 'em
I love to pick 'em, And I'm gonna kick 'emI'm an assman, Yeaahh, I'm an assman
Cause I'm an assman
Yeahhhh, I'm an ass man
Yes, I'm an assman, Yeahhh
I'm a ass man, Ohh Oh Oh
I'm an ass man
Yes, I'm an assman
Cause I'm an assman
Yeahhhh, I'm an ass man

Attached: Ass.gif (384x216, 488K)

Bastion Booger

Lord Humungus

Attached: 61A981AA-47C8-45C3-94AC-86889E1D9004.jpg (810x669, 70K)

>Sid's CCW "gimmick"

Now that's a fucking call.

Brock Lesnar

Attached: Rosita Putita.png (523x457, 277K)

Tess Blanchard is my /asp/ waifu

Attached: 69FFEF7A-6C47-4ABB-8C2D-975666522AD0.jpg (866x1024, 130K)

Wouldn't it be embarassing if he would straddle you between his muscular legs and pin you down? Haha

Attached: howt.jpg (126x101, 4K)

Bodybuilders aren't Jow Forums, you retards. The fittest wrestlers of all time are going to be actual elite athletes, like Kurt Angle or Brock Lesnar. Most other particularly fit pro wrestlers were also competitive athletes in an actual sport, often at a D1 collegiate level, though there are a few, like Mike Elgin, who apparently didn't do shit athletically outside of pro wrestling, but do a very good job physically training for it.

The bodybuilder types tend to be overroided gasbags who run out of breathe walking to the ring, and tear a quad whenever they try to do something remotely athletic. If it weren't for skinnyfat, bantamweight flippy midgets like Adam Cole or Johnny Reddit, bodybuilders would be the absolute dregs of pro wrestling.

Mark Henry was one of the most phenomenally strong men to ever live. But he was far too specialized in strength, fat, and immobile to be a good wrestler. He had the same problem many bodybuilders types have of not being able to move about the ring, or go for any period of time without blowing up. Only, unlike the bodybuilders, he was actually strong.

Why was his squat higher than this deadlift?

>Bodybuilders aren't Jow Forums, you retards.
shiggy

>Bodybuilders aren't Jow Forums, you retards
I think you're misunderstanding the difference between being fit and being Jow Forums.

Ibushi Kota

Attached: serveimage.png (600x338, 306K)

Ibushi is a seriously once-in-a-lifetime talent. I'm going to an NJPW show in Lowell, MA next week and my fingers are crossed he'll be there, although it seems unlikely, since there is also a New York show a couple days later and he'll definitely be at that, since a meet-and-greet was announced with him there.

On the bright side, they did confirm that Tanahashi will be doing a Boston meet-and-greet, so he'll definitely be booked, and I'm really excited to see a Tanahashi match in person.

Antonio Cesaro was no joke in strength either.

Attached: 4791727_orig.png (408x800, 411K)

8 wouldn't put much stock in the MnG lists, you'll probably get to see him. Okada wasn't on the London one and he still appeared at Royal Quest. Tana is a really nice guy, very humble despite being the ace of the universe. Ibushi, Tana and particularly Okada had such presence. I'm a Naito mark but holy fuck did Okada just exude superstardom. Have fun dude.

Yeah, I'm so stoked. I think this is the first time NJPW has been in this state, at least since I've been able to go to shows of my own volition. I've been to some WWE shows, I go to local indies and Kaiju Big Battel and shit like that, but NJPW is going to be a totally different experience. And I'm sure plenty of wrestlers not booked for the MnG will be there, but I wouldn't expect them to have the same top guys be at all three shows, since they're successive days in different cities. Although who knows, maybe they will, even though it's a 5 hour drive from here to New York? I'll definitely lose my shit if Okada or Ibushi or Naito show up, that's for damn sure.

imagine roiding for THIS?

oh no no no no no

that dudes body is peak high test, also that shit looked like it would hurt for real. Look at what the dude looks like nowa days though

Lesnar said Kane was the only man backstage that could beat him in an arm wrestle

Those dudes have exactly the mode I want to be, the muscle thick boy. Fuck being ripped. I want to be big, strong and athletic with BF just low enough to see a little bit of abs in good lighting and Im good. Bodybuilding guys look fucking goofy af

hes stronger than all of Jow Forums combined and his wife has a fat ass, keep coping gymcel

doesnt henry still hold a world squat record?

>wwe
Prolly old,2003 Lesnar, and Cena..I don't particularly like today's wrestler. Prolly Lashley but he's on borrowed time

>non wwe
This motherfucker right here

Attached: wmghgfe2hnh31.png (498x647, 451K)

Tana has the body of a greek god

There's a good reason why he's the Ace.

Fuck man I just want to get to 250

Fuck that’s alpha as shit basically making that chick coom

Sid was probably 6’7 275

It was the man's whole gimmick. He was kind of chicken leggy, but he would wear tights that disguised it well. Back then, nobody gave a shit about legs anyway.

Attached: rick-rude.jpg (1200x1185, 148K)

"I remember on his podcast Steve Austin mentioning him bringing that up to Rick Rude in the locker room (skinny legs) back in the day and Rude replied with "for fuck sake Austin its a upper body Business"....."

Yeah, I remember that story. He wasn't wrong. Again, especially back then.

Oh shit that’s rick rude? Man he looked way different as a younger dude

dude was aesthetic, basically my goal body right there except I’m 6’6 so no way I’m getting that without juicing my balls off

Attached: 11724B1D-B88C-4E88-AD36-F6D3BFFC0C3C.jpg (756x1052, 105K)

Cena vs Tana exhibition match needs to happen. Afaik Paul is open to the idea but in the end of the day everything has to go through Vince

Calling people "Sweathogs" is such as a great insult as well. Those segments when he insults the crowd still crush my sides to this day

Attached: 1423943070442.jpg (399x382, 8K)

>he can't Razor's Edge lmao1-jobber
never gonna make it

Attached: 1517574632026.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Goes to show you diet and exercise will give you longevity. Oh ya and a ton of steroids

crash holly
>5'8''
>400lbs

Attached: ch.jpg (640x480, 53K)

>KANSAS CORN FAT COWWWWWS

youtu.be/HpaiR34YE0I

Paul ellering comes to mind

Attached: 730ED759-78D3-4E5E-95AE-CA3A4751E7E3.jpg (236x353, 13K)

Why do his nose and face look like that?

His body doesn't actually look that big, fuckhuge neck tho

He looked like Chris Benoit

Attached: artworks-000259534283-8gztx4-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 49K)

This.

the sexiest man alive...Rick Rude

I just want to be friends with these two. Sheamus just got cleared to return (concussion) which is dope.

Attached: 677CA31D-513D-48D0-86CD-0D841EE72D52.jpg (1296x729, 159K)

Being able to rile the crowd up against you with just a few words is a time-honored art in wrestling. Bubba Ray Dudley is another one who is extremely good at shittalking the crowd.

I dig how Sheamus has been focusing on getting really cut lately. I guess his youtube channel has served to motivate him further. Also, every episode with Asuka is a good time.

No lats. No Legs. Gyno. 2 chins. Great wrestler and personality though.

Benoit = ultimate most prolific of ALL time.

No debate

Attached: BENOITpreFamilyTroubles.jpg (189x237, 18K)

In his early wcw days he definitely was in 270 range, extremly shredded like pro bodybuilder. But in his wwf stint as Sycho, and his last wcw years, he was too beefy to be lower than 300 mark.

Jews are responsible for white genocide

STOP THE THREAD
What I'd like to have right now, is for all you midge, skinnyfat, out-of-shape, Jow Forumsizen sweathogs..... keep the noise down, while I take my robe off, and give this board a good look at what a real man looks like
HIT THE THREAD

>defending jews

you need to be autistic to represent Jow Forums. it has to be chris benoit since he went full incel on xanax, murdered his wife and kid, and then an heroed by hanging himself using his lat pulldown machine

bench stats btw
thesmackdownhotel.com/forum/topic/14208-wrestlers-bench-press-stats/

He was jewish I think

he was also the king of manlets
cant find anything

Israeli shill detected

>idf falseflag
i just couldn't find anything saying he was rabbi

Attached: 7C08D421043141BAB849F123BEEEBC62.gif (666x716, 1.72M)

This guy stabs his wife and kids.
What do you do ?

These guys are fairies. Big Jay Masters benched 500lb like last week

Attached: peakperformance.png (1440x784, 1.21M)