Is this genetics or environment?

Is this genetics or environment?

Attached: Rb57533669.jpg (942x354, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2001/05/010529071125.htm
media.tenor.com/images/299769c9b4516fa1633ee949a13e4eb8/tenor.gif
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maasai_people#Diet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Genetics.
But if you want a nicer jawline/cheekbones get to 10% body fat.

Environment
Solid food diet and nose breathing because of good posture and natural lifestyle

Both. Good looking people make good looking children. But even during ancient greek the differences between free Athenians and their underfet, beaten and abused slaves were mockingly noted.

Nope

99% genetics

Can't fix shit genes

Enviroment
It's been shown by Weston Price in his "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration: A Comparison of Primitive and Modern Diets and Their Effects " almost 80y ago. The book has plenty of analysis and pics showing why.

>Can't fix shit genes
But can fuck up your potential

Black really are superior

Low bf% and hard chewy food makes great jawlines. You can see the difference even in Alaskan Eskimos, certain tribes like to just swallow chunks of whale blubber and have shit jaws and others prefer to just keep chewing it until it becomes edible and they have Chad jaws.

Attached: uploads%2F2016%2F7%2F12%2Flomenbros_18.jpg%2Ffit-in__1440x1440.jpg (1056x1440, 269K)

Mostly environment. If you take a look at indigenous cultures you would notice that 90% of them are tall, have wide bodies, and "Chad" facial structure like in OP's pic and mine.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2001/05/010529071125.htm
Native American tribes were the tallest people in the world thanks to eating a lot of meat, getting sunlight, and having an active lifestyle. You can have good genetics and waste it all with a bad environment. So, if you have children try to raise them good as you can to assure that they reach their full genetic potential.

Attached: 0bu4jv5upb221.jpg (743x552, 68K)

fuck off and die, stop spreading misinformation.

>99% genetics
>can't fix shit genes
Wrong. Look at this male model and his family, do you think that he got to be the number one male model in the world thanks to his genetics? His dad is literally the boomer in real life and his mom has a horse face. Many male models have parents who are below average/average looking at best, even Michael Jordan is 6'6 while his brother is 5'10 and they look exactly alike, so don't cope by saying 'half-brother' stuff. Environment is more important than genetics.

Attached: b7AqTdJ.jpg (1100x701, 153K)

>do you think that he got to be the number one male model in the world thanks to his genetics?
uuuuh yeah?

Mummy had an affair

>comparing young boy to 60 year old parents

Who is that? Looks average at best

>what is genetic recombination
I also mog everyone in my family and growing up my environment was shittier than theirs.

You can't talk about genetics without including epigenetics. Both are important.

>who is that
One of the highest paid elite male models of all time.

Stella Artois

Parents still relatively young and look like an average family. Gave birth to the number one earning male model of all time.
media.tenor.com/images/299769c9b4516fa1633ee949a13e4eb8/tenor.gif
Yeah sometimes you get lucky with genetic recombination but environment will stop you from reaching your full potential. Environment > genetics.

Attached: nicecoperetard.png (421x241, 164K)

East Africans are by far the most aesthetic blacks.

Neither, it's selectively picking pictures from the internet

It's cherrypicking

Lmao
Imagine coming to Jow Forums and posting family photos and edited selfies saying you are the best male model
You look like every second teenager in my town

They are all ugly though like the Africans in OP. Only Caucasoids are good looking.

No they are not. They are objectively uglier. Most Somalis are complete incels in Europe while West Africans still manage to get some white women.

seething white boi

>Who is that? Looks average at best
newfags get off

Attached: Francisco027-600x750.jpg (600x750, 54K)

cherry picking.
every race have fucking ugly people.
just ask people here why do they lift

Kek
Get a life and Have sex

Low body fat does miracles on facial aesthetics

It's crazy how Europeans and Asians managed to completely dominate all the more primal peoples. Really makes you think.

Diet.

Proper nutrition allows for proper facial development. These guys drink tons of blood, raw milk, raw honey, and eat mostly meat.

Generations of that will yield a good chance at inheriting those traits.

*blesses your thread*

Attached: 1429205401110.png (344x423, 208K)

rofl at all the dumbfucks think its genetics. Its Proper nutrition allows for proper facial development.
The more industrialized a society is, the more badly developed peoples face become due to mouth breathing fucking their maxillas up/thei facial development

Attached: WPTeeth.jpg (525x674, 240K)

Francisco Lachowski. Not a reat pic, but it also shows how much of a difference clothing and lighting make
Maybe he just hasn’t browsed lookism as much as you have man. Chico isn’t exactly oldfag shit

Attached: 51583F36-7F73-480D-958E-3618816ADE32.gif (500x281, 927K)

this

Africans eat vastly less meat than westerners, stop making shit up. On average they probably eat mostly rice and grains with some meat and fish as well as vegetables

>mouth breathers have dogshit facial development
>Those who don't look normal
>Purely genetics, goy

Once you discover mewing you see it everywhere in life.

Chico has nothing to do with fit
Hes ottermode and doesnt lift heavy because its all about face

If you knew dick about anthropology you'd know the men pictured are Maasai.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maasai_people#Diet

Care to reword your low IQ response?

I've spent thousands of hours of research into human growth and development.

Its a mix. Good genetics = healthy parents who ate lots of meat and had a good environment, but even with good genetics you can still have bad development.

To be the top 1% you'd have both, but the most important is simply environment, even more so then genetics.

Attached: a30ccc8a700da37ff479714229f56948--african-tribes-african-art.png (360x540, 259K)

Fair enough, I thought someone just picked some pics of africans with good jaws. The Wikipedia article does say that they eat more carbs now, though no idea how old the pics are, may very well be a few decades old

Finnaly some high IQ responses.

cope

Attached: D3FGYUSVAAIB2w6.jpg (1200x900, 118K)

Imagine being an exotic Chad only to see your descendants lose it all because you want them to live a comfy western life.

It was his fault by moving to the uk. He should've stayed at home and raise alpha children like himself.

damn he had really solid aesthetics even at old age and it was all wasted on his ugly progeny

Not that guy, but can I fix my height with environment?

Attached: 1558807247883.jpg (1300x951, 208K)

no

You're ignoring the fact that the wife also contributes half of the gene, so if the wife has a small/weak chin, which are considered desirable traits in females, then the progeny can have a likehood of having weak chin.
Not necessarily about the lifestyle.

Alright dude it's fun the be Jow Forums every now and then but this is incredibly cringy.

This. 90% of every race is uggo

This inst good enough evidence since the kid still needs to grow into his adult features

It's mostly environment but all of you fucks are to low IQ so I'm not gonna waste my time argueing about this or showing sources.

Worthless stupid goyim

THIS

Cherry picking. 99% of africans look like retarded mongrels

>99% of people are retarded mongrels
ftfy

Post face. I bet my cock and balls you're under a 5.

Why is this? Carbs and polluted air?

>ate a lot of meat
How does this play into anything? I'm really curious.

it doesn't. What you want is to eat a lot of meat, especially red meat as a child for jaw development

This proves absolutely nothing. N=1

Could be just genetic mutation. I was born with a recessed chin which was corrected with double bimax when I was 23. Absolutely no one has it in my family

fatty

>what is epigenetics
Genetic information is far more branched and situationally adaptive than is generally thought. Dormant sequences in dna can suddenly become active for reasons that are not well understood.

>5'8"
ain't shit and other races have surpassed it quicker due to optimal nutrition lmao
and guys in OP are also sub 5'11"
shit thread kys

Environment my ass. They don't live in tribes and neither do they go hunting. It's a show for the white tourists. They live in normal houses and just go to their tents when some tourists are around, then they start dancing and shit but in the end they all want the dollar. Don't let your fool yourself by the so called natives, they're even greedier than any Jew.

How do I ensure my sons aren't manlet?
How do I ensure I have sons?

>subcontinent
>thinking their features didntnget fucked up from inbreeding

Because of its toughness?

Is adopted are they jews? Is he not meant to be Brazilian

I definitely agree its most environment. My dad and brother had strong jaws but I didnt eat as a child or teenager and my face started to lengthen

>c-could just be an extremely rare genetic mutation! Ha ha, looks like you've proved NOTHING!!!

Turbo cope

lamarquian levels of illusion

Wide face and good jaw is environment. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a low IQ coper.

Kill niggers

Lmao

Both, although environment(diet) plays a larger role than most realize.

>t. retard
Environment can influence gene expression. If you have the genes to be a 6'4" Chad but grew up malnourished than in all likelihood you won't reach your potential. Genes/environment work in synchronicity.

this. take the Weston A Price pill. Natty whole foods, pastured-raised/wild caught meat, non-gmo veggies/fruits, organ meats, eat nose to tail, etc.

> eat mostly meat
The Kitavans eat mostly plant based food but they also have well developed bodies and faces.

>Carbs
Refined foods in general probably. You have cultures around the world with high carb diets without diseases of civilization.
>polluted air
general pollution and endocrine disruption, i'd say.

Attached: Kitavans-Photo-by-Staffan-Lindeberg-.png (582x387, 431K)

What the fuck are you talking about
He never said that was him, thats a picture of sean o pry and hes one of the most successful male models alive.

soft foods during development, incomplete proteins and inflammatory foods that produce a high insulin response while being inactive, along with being generally inactive on its own.

its both

>if the wife has a small/weak chin, which are considered desirable traits in females
kill yourself

Attached: 1568748189689.jpg (900x745, 110K)

>weak chin is an attractive female trait

Lol wut?

Look at both photos and tell me which is more attractive.

Attached: A9C541CD-280B-46A5-9704-2CC796FCE059.jpg (784x483, 259K)

i don't think 'nose breathing' really matters for the jaw. i was a mouthbreather until i got surgery at 21 and i have a strong jawline. my teeth are what got fucked up.

Those africans in op's thumbnail look chaddier than 90% of Jow Forums.

Tfw between middle and right

Mirin' nigga #4 very aesthetic

The Western diet has adopted food that is very easy to chew on in the last 50 years leading to weaker jaws.

Proper nutrition for the mother in child bearing stages will result in children with properly developed faces and health. After the child has been born it should be breastfed for at least 5 years, at which point most it not all factors regarding development will have been decided.
Anything else is just a meme and won't reproduce OP's pic.

both. harsh shit there so weak dont survive->>>>>>>>>>>>>>.good genetics left over

the guys in the OP literally live mudhuts retard

Because of the nutritional content. You might get a wide jaw by chewing tough food, but if the jaw is wide without your facial features fitting your face, you'll just look wonky.

retard

Bantu dragons can only get laid with other niggers

1 and 4 are really cute and sexy

:(((((

Good thread, thank you Jow Forums

Attached: 1568824378824.png (436x361, 177K)

It's ALL about genetic recombination, you dumb bitch.
That's how you get tall kids out of short parents and beautiful kids out of ugly parents.
Fuck off back to shagging your sister in a shed, you snot eating inbred motherfucker.

>environment doesnt affect development
fucking retard