Drip drip

drip drip

Attached: Stefi squat.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

drip drip drip

Attached: Stefi deadlift.webm (1920x864, 2.81M)

I know the pissing is basically involuntary and unavoidable but you'd think she would wear a pad to avoid literally pissing on the stage where others are supposed to compete. Haha I can't helpz it... sure but you can make is so it doesn't effect others. Inconsiderate cunt.

Powerpissers btfo

You'd also think she would take an insurance piss beforehand

she likes that people see it

Why? I thought only Jews had a fetish for that.

UH
from your sagging lip
liquid red down your body spread
your soft breast glistens, your deep navel fountains

she is jewish you retard

would you drink it, Jow Forums?

it's fucking disgusting and an utter disgrace that she doesnt sort this shit out. it's one thing to piss yourself in your home gym or a private setting, but going to public lifting meets and spraying musk everywhere like it's some run-of-the-mill occurance is just unthinkably foul.

splash

The judges face

haha imagine being inbetween her legs... wouldn't that be weird hahaha

>she doesnt sort this shit out
Yeah, she should get her female anatomy fixed. How dumb are you, exactly?

It genuinely saddens me to see that. Women were not built to lift like men were. It's like that marine woman who was forced to be an infantry platoon leader with her guys for 15 months in Iraq and she went sterile and her hormones are now completely fucked from the patrolling. She openly speaks out against women in combat roles now.

>no one listens

>Yeah, she should get her female anatomy fixed. How dumb are you, exactly?
what are fucking pads you illiterate glue sniffing dunce cap wearing retard

women are subhumans and deserve to be put in cages
this is the only solution to the problem we are currently facing
muslims had it right from the very beginning

Yeah this is some psycho shit

dilate, phaggot

Unironically extremely redpilled and based

Attached: 1547924683159.png (700x443, 211K)

Body fluids on the platform should be an automatic red light, yes or no?

imagine if she had AIDS and she was spraying AIDS piss everywhere? not good.

Affect

Am I missing some meme here? How is it possible for Jow Forums’s usage of affect/effect to be near 100% wrong? Is it all like four samefag morons with the same grammatical deficiencies? It’s not even like it’s 50/50 odds, as affect is usually the correct choice.

yeah, this is a public health matter and not just about women's feels. techniaclly it's public urination and should be dealt with as a criminal offence.

i know what you mean, it's dangerous at best. if it's never happened and it's someones first time involuntary pissing then okay.. now you know. but once someone can see it's something that happens to them just wear adult diapers when you lift. no shame in it at all. if anything it's thoughtful and considerate and should be praised.

> schloop

she's probably getting aroused too, which means she needs to see a shrink as well.

lol you're grammar nazism is racis mah nigguh
don't u know that 6 bilion dyed in the hall of caust?

>
I] would drink her anabolic piss yes

>what are adult diapers
>what is pissing before you lift
Confirmed for roastie. Always making excuses for easily solvable problems

confirmed incel that has no idea what he's talking about

Why the fuck do women do this so often? Do they think it's cute or something? I mean they already successfully convinced at least half the population that "squirting" isn't just pissing, which is a blatant fucking lie. Is this the next step? "oh its not piss, it's just 'dripping', yeah it's just what happens when a girl really gives it her all at lifting, if a girl isn't dripping she's just not trying hard enough." I bet the same beta virgins that defend swuirting will defend this shit too.

>maybe if I sexually shame him he'll stop making me look stupid with logic
women don't deserve rights

>can hold world record
>can t hold piss

Briffault is known for what is called Briffault's law: The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place. — Robert Briffault

i would chug gallons of that

>muslims had it right from the very beginning
The one thing Muslims are actually right about. No civilization can ever prosper so long as women are allowed to take advantage of the privileges men fought for. It's as if they think politics, business, and war are just things men do for fun and so they want to participate out of spite. They don't understand the at men are generally biological wired to do better in these areas, just as women make better home makers and care givers, which are at least as important for society at large. But no, nature doesn't exist, everything is evil and sexist and oppressive. They'll learn when all of our combinef mistakes come crashing down on all of us, for a time. Then we'll repeat it all again one day, I'm sure. This isn't the first time women have ruined civilization and it won't be the last.

Imagine if you were working out next to her and she splashes you with your piss and you told her to cut it out and she used her HGH body to over power you and act as her piss towel that would be awful haha

their benefit is not being released from the cage into a den of rapists though mate
why do you think muslims cover their women

Oh no I would HATE to be covered in testosterone filled muscle girl piss! Groooossss! Haha

Sounds pretty gay desu

Sure they did

Attached: sparrow.webm (960x540, 2.46M)

She's lucky there wasn't an unfixed male present.

Or just piss before the lift. What a concept

lol imagine if you were spotting here and got a bit of piss on you haha that'd be gross haha

I could use a little fuel myself

STEFI SQUAT
I COOM
STEFI DEADLIFT
I COOM

>doing some military press
>lose coordination and smash mouth

Just marking her territory, nothin wrong with that

Fuck off

Hey now

Jews looking for an excuse to defecate in public.
Imagine my shock.

Attached: pepe skeptical.jpg (225x225, 7K)

imdw hehe

Does this happen to a lot of women? I didn’t know this was a thing and am now scared it could happen to me. Now that I heard about this issue I always go to the toilet before doing deadlifts but I’m not sure this really prevents pissing yourself because otherwise everyone would do it. Any ways of making sure this doesn’t happen? Musts be embarrassing af

don't take steroids and lift beyond your limits

(((cohen)))

>sparrow
that takes me back

Women who have kids do this just by laughing and or coughing, so she probably has kids.

Holy fuck, I've been looking for this for years. Whatever happened to all the old tripfags like Sparrow and Isley anyways? I know supermong gave up posting his shitty PRs and became some kind of tranny gamer.

Isley still posts from time to time
honestly good riddance
fuck tripfags and fuck their faggotry
nothing worse than internet personalities on an anonymous cantonese rice cultivating forum

>not even 3pl8
>piss

Because of their anatomy. They can literally piss themselves laughing and many do. Regularly.

Too much strain and the bladder goes. Too scary? Bladder goes.

Why do you think they piss every 15 minutes?

Can confirm.
I knew a girl like that when I was a kid. She was a few years older hanging out with us and if I remember correctly she did piss if shes scared. Once we were like 3-4 ppl with her on a swing going full out and there was a stream of piss coming out from her. Yea imagine how tht looks from the sides.
I bet thats how pissfags were made. Early childhood encounter with piss girls I'm glad this shit didnt imprint on me maybe because she was an uggo.

it's 3.5pl8

Based. Understands that men and women are equally valuable but built for different tasks.

Attached: trampoline.webm (204x360, 2.86M)

I just know theres pissfaggots out there who have pissgirls to piss on them on demand living the life.

Attached: 1508775705443.jpg (470x512, 72K)

where can i buy it?

Attached: 7fa28ee3.jpg (960x720, 80K)

Men and women are not equally valuable. A womb is far more valuable than a dick. A single man can impregnate an entire village. A single woman can only have a few offspring in her entire life. That's why people care less about men's struggles. Suicide, war, workplace deaths etc. It's because we're literally less valuable. But we're also superior in almost every way to women, both physically and intellectually.

That's why women should not be treated equally by society. They are both more valuable, and inferior.

This guy knows whats up.