Friend or foe?

Friend or foe?

Attached: 27EAD633-1F7F-4F02-9394-2978F1B0BE70.jpg (700x467, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3948760/
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319395.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

friend.

foe.

yes

>raw
Friend
>pasteurized, homogenized, etc
Foe

based
retarded and low IQ

Just dont drink it every day, especially as you get older.

I have to drink lactose free because real milk gives me the diabolical shits

I think it's starting to get me fat because of the ridiculous amount I drink.
I've been thinking about switching to low/no fat, but I've heard that it's too processed to be healthy so I'm not sure what I should do between that or cutting it entirely.

day 1 drink 1 cl of milk
day 2 drink 2 cl of milk
day 3 drink 3 cl of milk
day 4 drink 4 cl of milk
day 5 drink 5 cl of milk
day 6 drink 6 cl of milk
day 7 drink 7 cl of milk
day 8 drink 8 cl of milk
day 9 drink 9 cl of milk
day 10 drink 10 cl of milk
day 11 drink 11 cl of milk
day 12 drink 12 cl of milk
day 13 drink 13 cl of milk
day 14 drink 14 cl of milk
day 15 drink 15 cl of milk
day 16 drink 16 cl of milk
day 17 drink 17 cl of milk
day 18 drink 18 cl of milk
day 19 drink 19 cl of milk
day 20 drink 20 cl of milk
day 21 drink 21 cl of milk
day 22 drink 22 cl of milk
day 23 drink 23 cl of milk
day 24 drink 24 cl of milk
day 25 drink 25 cl of milk
day 26 drink 26 cl of milk
day 27 drink 27 cl of milk
day 28 drink 28 cl of milk
day 29 drink 29 cl of milk
day 30 drink 30 cl of milk

your guts will adjust

>retarded and low IQ
I take it you never seen how a fresh raw milk expires in 1 day if left out of the frigde, but modern diet milk lasts for a month

>I have to drink lactose free because real milk gives me the diabolical shits
You're probably asian, stop drinking and eating shit that your ancestors didnt
If youre white, try raw milk

Glass of cum a day keeps...

Sneed

I live in an area with a lot of Amish. They ONLY drink milk that is raw and call pasteurized milk "white water". They eat a high fat/protein diet and live until their mid to late 80's with little to no medical care or chronic health problems. Even the old ones are strong as fuck and work out in the fields all day.

2 cups of skim per day is based for weightloss.

>pasteurized milk will last for a month at room temperature
are you retarded?

>are you retarded?
>Milk that is heated to temperatures above 135ºC (275 °F) can keep as long as six months at room temperature if unopened

Try it, I dare you.

Friend or Foe

Attached: B5A9519F-BFD2-43FB-A381-DAEAA410045D.jpg (630x630, 69K)

there is fresh milk with an expiry date of a week max, and there is "long lasting" milk that does not have to be refridgerated, is kept in opaque bottles and lasts 6 months, but has some preservative and has to be kept in a fridge and drank within a week after opening
Atleast thats how it is in europe

Are you retarded? My roommate left milk out for 3 days on the counter and went out of town. I was already out of town, and when I came back the entire house smelled like shit and the milk has completely spoiled

After making the switch to Almond milk I would never go back to Cow's milk.

Just in general your guts don't really like it and it makes you sluggish. If you really care about your health, avoiding dairy products is a good move.

the bums away

you spelled cum wrong bro

>modern milk lasts for a month out of the fridge
Brain dead.

Whole or no fat?

Raw

Is this an effective cutting technique?

it's more than just their diet also. like you mentioned they do vigorous manual labor basically daily and for their entire lives. also, and this is important, the ones who are really all-in on the amish lifestyle and it's religious side have a mental fortitude second to none. asceticism/minimalism is great for longevity. this board puts physical health on a pedestal but mental health is just as important.

This. Raw milk is so fucking good brehs it doesn't even compare. Get cold pressed if you're worried about bacteria. It really tastes like you're drinking the real shit, and other feel just tastes artificial and manufactured in comparison.

Attached: 1521219277870.png (488x463, 28K)

Friend of white people, foe of other people

Attached: worldwide-prevalence-of-lactose-intolerance.jpg (550x377, 22K)

How would you even get raw in an urban/suburban area?

Lmao, this nigga doesn't have his own cow at home
NGMI

Attached: cowpill.jpg (726x484, 106K)

You might need to contact some farmers market type stores in the area or drive out to the country. Make sure it is actually sold in your state first because some faggot state governments ban its sale.

Raw milk doesn't "spoil" it turns into clabber which is very healthy for your gut

>white people never evolved to leave their mommy's side

Hahahhaha that shit explains so much.

Attached: download (1).jpg (147x151, 4K)

dairty milk is estrogenic at best and carcinogenic at worst

and dumbasses who larp as "carnivore" just to own nonexistent vegans should be put in prison. Enjoy your manboobs and colon cancer retards who do this

Harmful Pathogens that can cause tuberculosis, listeria, E. coli and salmonella are found in 20% of raw milk, enjoy your painful death

Attached: 4EFD6375-7901-4B22-ADF3-7B8A84B92E49.jpg (259x195, 5K)

>Harmful Pathogens that can cause tuberculosis, listeria, E. coli and salmonella are found in 20% of raw milk, enjoy your painful death
>dude just trust me

Then get it cold pressed

*conquers your entire race*
Nothin personnel
*sips milk from any species*
SSSHHHLLUUUP PAHHHHH yep that hits the spot.

It fucks with my skin I've found so I just had to cut it out even though I love it dearly.

why not
how am I supposed to make gainer shakes without milk

Attached: 1542368857844.png (231x218, 74K)

this

Use almond milk and maybe quit using powders bitch

haha yeah let me just eat 180g of protein worth of chicken every day

Atta boy

But to answer your question
(more or less)

Foe

>getting your sample of raw milk from hormone injected abused cows
>Bacteria that MAY cause found in 20% of raw milk
You’re a dumbass

>180g
that’s it pussy?

post body

Not hard. I eat pic related 2x a day. Pair it with a veggie and you have a 55g+ protein meal with ~300 calories. Perfect for cutting and keto as well

Attached: 9E2376A2-950B-46BA-8667-398E5AA3BD9E.png (1242x2208, 467K)

it's truly the worst

>can't do something as simple as eat cheese

Explains so much

That's fucking retarded. If you lack the enzyme, you lack the enzyme. The only way to cure yourself is to ingest a large amount of lactose-eating bacteria. Consume a ton of live yoghurt or kefir

In what fucking European shithole is that a thing?
t. European

Best friend

Lads I just got two half gallons of organic cream top whole milk. Low temp pasteurized. It's going to be so fucking good. You haven't tasted fat until you've licked the butter knife you used to dislodge the cream when you open it. Lactaselets BTFO

>NOOOOO THE ARYANS DIDN'T END UP IN NORTHERN EUROPE THAT'S A RACIST MYTH!!!

Attached: 1568586617133.jpg (785x1000, 252K)

It gives me mild acne, but it’s still worth for the gains and IGF-1 that it provides

>2019
>being lactose intolerant

Attached: 145470544788.jpg (1462x1462, 129K)

This.
I used to get diarrhea every time I drank milk, started drinking it regularly and I stopped getting diarrhea every time I drank it

whats cl?

>Not having germanic/viking genes were milk/dairy was literally the source of being the strongest most feared warriors that ever roamed this earth.

I pity lactose intolerants lol. Milk is god tier and the chaddest thing to drink nexto to water and beer

Attached: 7292976e87832c3191c0cc4334c2cd91.jpg (1050x1050, 129K)

There is no difference between raw milk and pasteurized milk except shelf life

foe for me.
I almost feel the inflammation after drinking milk.

you raw food retards are so cringe, seriously
>DUR I BET U NEVER TASTED RAW MILK/MEAT/EGGS YOU'RE SO DUMB DUUUR

shut the fuck up dyel faggot retard no one fucking cares what you eat, regular pasteurized milk DOES NOT LAST for a fucking month out of the fridge you absolute dumbfag it's always refrigerated even in grocery stores they are not allowed to sell pasteurized milk that isn't refrigerated unless it's 100% sterilized.

Shitskin detected

raw milk tastes better imo, it's obviously fresher too.
I also get to say hello to cow frens when I pick it up

Whichever fits your macros

Not true, raw has beneficial probiotic qualities and enzymes to help digest the dairy

Spain, portugal, greece, france, germany, uk, you know, pretty much every single western european country
milk that is opened doesn't last for longer than a week even inside a fridge

There is, specially if it comes from a grass fed cow

that to this day have failed to present any benefit for human health past infancy
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3948760/

Ah never mind you're just a dishonest retard

Raw milk has non-homogenized fat globules which can improve texture, certainly
You can't eat your way out of being a lactose intollerant nigger

No there's not. It's the fucking same.

said the retard posting absolute made up garbage whereas I posted actual evidence that raw milk is just as digestible as pasteurized in adult humans
there is no evidence of any benefit of raw vs pasteurized milk in adult humans who already have a developed gut, none, you retard.
raw milk is only good if you get it from your own cows, as it stands raw milk shills are making a fucking killing off of retards who actually believe drinking raw milk is gonna bleach their shitskin nigger lactose intolerant genes away.

If you are lactose intolerant it can not by any means change it. However there is a hidden effect of having the lactose tolerant gene and that is is burns the GI tract out much faster because it does more than just breaks down milk it converts all refined sugars. Find me a lactose intolerant obese person I fucking dare you because they DON'T exist.

>Said the retard posting
Not actually, different user who you think you're responding too, keep screeching though

While I'm here, this is a categorical error, the people who can't drink pasteurised milk but can drink raw milk aren't necessarily lactose intolerant in the first place. But they all think they are.
They're just pasteurised milk intolerant for lack of a better term I guess.

what the fuck are you on about?
ever heard of african americans, mexicans, Polynesians?

>NO ACTUALLY I'M A DIFFERENT PERSON
pathetic cope
> the people who can't drink pasteurised milk but can drink raw milk aren't necessarily lactose intolerant in the first place.
tell me what's the cause of the problem with pasteurized milk that isn't found in raw milk then, dairy allergies are not it since every component found in dairy that is allergenic is found in both raw and pasteurized dairy, so what else is it?
it obviously is the lactose intolerance, stop coping, the reason why this myth about raw milk being easier to digest came up is because of literal raw milk shills wanting to sell milk that is more expensive to the consumer with no real added benefit what better way to do it if not lying to people that raw milk is just special and magically helps your digestion while pasteurized is soooo bad for you with literally NO FUCKING DATA to prove it?
>They're just pasteurised milk intolerant for lack of a better term I guess.
Nice, another made up condition with the sole purpose of confusing people and making them believe they need to consume something that costs more in order to "heal" themselves.

Raw milk has lactase in it, but it doesn't do a fucking thing to help with lactose digestibility in lactose intolerant people because, you guessed it, lactase is fucking destroyed in the stomach anyway.
dairy allergies are triggered by both raw and pasteurized milk
any intolerance you can think of is triggered by both raw and pasteurized milk in people with shit genes

stop the genelet cope

Nigger you expect me to read all of that? Keep screeching into the void

Just drank the whole half gallon with fat globules. AMA

Wrong. Children who regularly drink raw milk have decreased incidence of allergies and have more active immune systems.

>mfw almost 100% Northern european

Attached: 1550686637418.png (912x905, 1.23M)

>N-not even reading that
double digit IQ raw milk retard shills absolutely destroyed and decimated with facts and logic yet again
feels good to be lactose tolerant gang and not a retard coping with his shit lactaselet genes

I'm lactose tolerant you brainlet, keep sucking corporate dick for your homo-milk

>killing off retards
I just read a CDC report that 60 people are hospitalized from raw milk per year. The only ones its killing off are faggots with aids and cancer patients. If you are have a normal immune system, the chances of getting sick are incredibly small

read my post again and realize why your post is retarded

Childhood extends past infancy, dumbshit

This map is such retarded shit, greece has one of the highest lactose consumptions in the world, matched only by the netherlands, where is the evidence for this map?

>Find me a lactose intolerant obese person
ME NIGGA

Yeah and infancy includes the early stages of childhood, lmao.
Breastmilk is the only milk humans need to consume raw and that's because it actually makes a big impact in the digestive health and immune system of humans, anything past INFANCY is irrelevant.

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319395.php

>Georg Loss, from the University of Basel in Switzerland, and his colleagues from across Europe conducted a study in European children aged between 6 and 12. They showed that allergy and asthma rates are lower in those who drank only raw milk.

>survey association studies

Protein shakes without milk taste horrible.