If you were forced to either go vegan or carnivore, which would you choose?

If you were forced to either go vegan or carnivore, which would you choose?

Attached: Quokka.jpg (466x400, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S4dj4bn6cPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd choose to beat up the fucker trying to impose their diet on me

Carnivore, no question

This

Vegan. Both are ridiculous but at least the vegans cite studies instead of youtube videos.

I'm already doing carnivore so my answers going to be obvious

Yeah can we rape them too

>Both are ridiculous but at least the vegans cite studies
You seriously believe in self reported correlational data that doesnt show a relative risk higher than 1?

>this
not going vegan like the gladiator diet used to have.

Not the best evidence but still better than what the carnies have.

evidence that has 0 weight is better than no evidence

Vegan. I love animals. Frens, not food.

Attached: feat_bunny_000009439601.jpg (800x494, 343K)

Eat the fucker imposing the choice with a beautiful salad and some chianti on the side

vegan still gets grains, sugars and shit while carnivore doesnt even get dairy, so I'd have to go vegan

I was going to choose carnivore but yeah I'm thinking vegan now they are are frens :)

Probably vegan.

i choose cannibalism

I think probably vegan. I love hunting, fishing, cooking delicious blood-rare steaks, but I think long-term vegan would be better for my health.

Vegan, duh
Carnivore only is ridiculous
Nice strawman
youtu.be/S4dj4bn6cPM
It is the position of the American Dietetic Association that appropriately planned vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes. A vegetarian diet is defined as one that does not include meat (including fowl) or seafood, or products containing those foods. This article reviews the current data related to key nutrients for vegetarians including protein, n-3 fatty acids, iron, zinc, iodine, calcium, and vitamins D and B-12. A vegetarian diet can meet current recommendations for all of these nutrients. In some cases, supplements or fortified foods can provide useful amounts of important nutrients. An evidence- based review showed that vegetarian diets can be nutritionally adequate in pregnancy and result in positive maternal and infant health outcomes. The results of an evidence-based review showed that a vegetarian diet is associated with a lower risk of death from ischemic heart disease. Vegetarians also appear to have lower low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels, lower blood pressure, and lower rates of hypertension and type 2 diabetes than nonvegetarians. Furthermore, vegetarians tend to have a lower body mass index and lower overall cancer rates. Features of a vegetarian diet that may reduce risk of chronic disease include lower intakes of saturated fat and cholesterol and higher intakes of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts, onions products, fiber, and phytochemicals.

WHAT?

Carnivore. Burgers, Subways, Steaks, Chicken wings etc. So many delicious fucking foods are made out of meat. Vegan food is either shit you have to force yourself to enjoy or an acquired taste that even then doesn't taste as good as meat.

> Fruits, vegetables, legumes, etc...
> An acquired taste
Good lord

>Nice strawman
It's not a strawman, it's actually the studies vegans use

>It is the position of the American Dietetic Association that appropriately planned vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes. A vegetarian diet is defined as one that does not include meat (including fowl) or seafood, or products containing those foods. This article reviews the current data related to key nutrients for vegetarians including protein, n-3 fatty acids, iron, zinc, iodine, calcium, and vitamins D and B-12. A vegetarian diet can meet current recommendations for all of these nutrients. In some cases, supplements or fortified foods can provide useful amounts of important nutrients. An evidence- based review showed that vegetarian diets can be nutritionally adequate in pregnancy and result in positive maternal and infant health outcomes. The results of an evidence-based review showed that a vegetarian diet is associated with a lower risk of death from ischemic heart disease. Vegetarians also appear to have lower low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels, lower blood pressure, and lower rates of hypertension and type 2 diabetes than nonvegetarians. Furthermore, vegetarians tend to have a lower body mass index and lower overall cancer rates. Features of a vegetarian diet that may reduce risk of chronic disease include lower intakes of saturated fat and cholesterol and higher intakes of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts, onions products, fiber, and phytochemicals.
You realize you used an ad verecundiam and that it comes from a seventh day adventist association right?

I'd rather to eat myself then go eat on vegan diet ;)