What do I do about hair loss

What do I do about hair loss.
Should I take dht blockers. I'm balding pretty bad.

Attached: c26d720bcb731547825044-DesktopModal-Offe1.jpg (954x1070, 398K)

you can try zinc and nizoral shampoo first to see if that helps

nizoral neutralises some of the dht in your scalp and zinc is the cause of 1/6 cases of hair loss roughly

also vitamin d

also biotin

try those first

take the kurtpill, user. its the only way. the only way to NIRVANA.

Attached: 1568090286872.jpg (500x656, 74K)

I mean those might help but if op is balding pretty bad he can't take a few months to wait and see

Balding is not curable right? All you do is delay it for few years at most?

on nizoral+vitamins, still got heavy hairshed this fall. I will miss my hair so much.

Yeah but a man balding in his 40ies is more respectable than a man balding in his 20ies

I dont think I can delay it for 15 years.
also read some horror stories about fin and minox side effects. shit sucks

Shave your dick and balls and glue them to your head

first of all go check your actual hormone levels and check if your diet is missing anything other anons are talking about itt

Attached: melon-exposed.jpg (880x495, 136K)

I went camping and ate very low fat high grain for a week and my hair fell out en mass
Then I got a burger in town and felt a lot better so I added lots of ground beef to my diet and the hair stopped falling out
I recommend adding massive sums of fried ground beef to you diet
post results, it fucking helped me desu!

Is this serious?

Hair transplant

It's my personal experience

Let’s tAke sometime to daydream about the day some scientist comes up with a real cure. Pic related is basically how I’m dealing with baldness and being ugly, not going to kill myself

Attached: 329560DF-0B63-4C70-BCE7-F95F853B988E.jpg (960x615, 99K)

Anyone use saw palmetto? Was thinking of buying some today. Supposed to be similar to fin.

yes goy, buy saw pawlmeddow. many companies are selling it, we cant diversify without your consumerism goy

It says it can block DHT a bit. I'm willing to try anything desu. You tried it before?

Zinc causes or cures hair loss?

Try finasteride and see if you dont loose your dick function - if it works you are good on hair loss. Also buy minoxodil and look into dermo rolling.
Also zinc+fish oil+tumeric+biotin+saw palmeto+pumpkin seed supplements every day.
Try nizoral, see if it helps, also some good brands - revita and foligain (i like this one)
Also, search somebody alex hair loss on youtube and buy his book for more info.
Worst case scenario - hair transplant in india/turkey ~3-6k euros.
Good luck, user, you will need it.

Why would I put kike cum on head lol

Well lads just ordered some saw palmeto. Will record my progress over the next few months and post my results. Nothing else will change other than the addition of saw palmeto. Wish me luck bros.

You are retarded, enjoy not making it.

You can give it a try but there's very little to back up Saw Palmetto for being effective at combating hair loss. Finasteride and Minoxidil are the only things that work. If your diet is shit or you're under heavy stress there is an off chance that those are causing it.

I just turned 30, my hairline is receding and I find more hair in the shower drain every day. Shit sucks but I've kind of just accepted that's the way it gonna be. The alternatives aren't that appealing as Fin can fuck with your hormones and minoxidil seems like a pain in the ass to have to use twice a day every day just to maintain your hair and maybe regrow some fuzz on top.

>The alternatives aren't that appealing as Fin can fuck with your hormones and minoxidil seems like a pain in the ass to have to use twice a day every day just to maintain your hair and maybe regrow some fuzz on top.
everyone thinks like that until it gets bad enough, then all those "obstacles" go out of the window, been there done that

Exactly, whole /general/ and /hairloss story/ on hairloss forum is filled with morons like op and the lazy cunt that you quoted, who regret not taking it serious from the start.

been there and done that too, with just minox no fin. lasted 8 months, it worked pretty well but stopped taking it and shaved because lazy and because i hate taking meds, i'm always under the impression that first or later they will side fuck something in my body. when i will stop balding i will think of dropping some cash on a transplant if it stop at an acceptable level, either just shave for life, fuck the copes.

If you're Norwood 1 or 2, don't worry about it.

If you're NW3 or worse, just buzz it with a number 1 guard (DO NOT do the cueball razor cut unless you want to look like a weird faggot) and forget about it.

How much have you already lost? Being NW1 in your early 30s is absolutely normal and not that big of a deal. I wouldn't worry about getting treatment until you hit NW2 desu, and even then, only if you're worried that you're gonna quickly recede beyond that. A LOT of men start receding gradually (or in spurts and then years of dormancy) in their mid-20s through mid-30s and then are still at NW2 or NW3 when their 60. Losing some hair doesn't mean that you're gonna go full monk's ring in 6 months.

don't use shampoo often unless its organic or baking soda, the mainstream brands with sls and sulfur cause damage to the scalp. using a dermaroller on your scalp with peppermint oil can do wonders for hair growth. wish you the best no one deserves hair loss

Attached: 1561416065014.jpg (769x1024, 155K)

Maybe age in dignity you little princess?

Can you post some examples of norwood (not the illustration that always gets posted)?

I'm between a 2 and 3. The hair I got is pretty thick and wavy, so it's not noticeable unless I slick it back.
To each their own. I've worried about it for a while and have just accepted it for what you have to deal with as you get older.