Whose the most physically attractive race (both males/females) when comes to face, muscles and height?

Whose the most physically attractive race (both males/females) when comes to face, muscles and height?
>sorry couldn't find better pic

Attached: black-white-asian-latina-women.jpg (470x214, 33K)

i guess according to stats it would be half-elves right?

White women are the most valuable and sought after In the dating market

Based only on race and not intelligence, individuals details etc.

Most attractive women: White (Nordic)

Most attractive men: Black (Tall africans with build)

>Whose the most physically attractive race (both males/females) when comes to face, muscles and height?
>whose isnt beign used as an object
Fucking american education

White Woman

> most attractive men
> black

Ummmmmmm no

Germanic for both.

fpbp

FUCK OFF, Jow Forums

White, then asian (women) then latino (men and women) then asian (men) and finally black.

>Most attractive men: Black (Tall africans with build)
What about Germanics?

White men and white women.

Attached: okcupidrace.png (495x391, 18K)

Amen.

I'm Irish. What's the problem?

women with high estrogen levels

Most: White for both genders
Least: Asian for men, Black for women

Pale skin with colorful eyes/hair is a feminine trait along with short stature, pear shaped body.

Dark skin, hair and eyes along with tall height, muscles and triangular body shape are musculine features.

Obviously intelligence, face symmetry and behaviour are important factors. No one wants a dumb African over a smart Germanic. But take a man like Idris Elba and you will have a hard time as a Germanic male.

"African's" who are built and tall are usually some percentage white in the US

For me, it's Brazilian women which is mixed med?

Attached: 600full-adriana-lima [640x480].jpg (328x480, 35K)

Attached: attractive.png (498x483, 80K)

A decently handsome white men can travel to basically any country of this world and females will throw themselves at him

males: whites
females: whites too

Anything else is a cope. Africans are naturally farmers, peasants, and they will always be peasants and farmers. "muh strong NFL linebackers" is just a cope.

Attached: 64249510_2306898492904719_2389840713650439743_n.jpg (1080x1080, 184K)

>pear shaped body
There are both white and black guys that look like pears. The only thing I can think of that makes sense of your theory is that most black guys I've known have pencils for calves

Usually (for both genders) it’s ones own race. Whites prefer whites, blacks prefer blacks etc.

how could blackamoors ever compete

Attached: 1566668685410.jpg (1080x1349, 121K)

Asians and Hispanics prefer white men over their own race. Probably because Asian and Hispanic men are manlets.

>women
Latina (colombiana or venezuelana) or Mena (like pic related)
>men
Med (Italian, French)

Cuck.

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-175727_Chrome.jpg (934x1225, 139K)

>Dark skin, hair and eyes along with tall height, muscles and triangular body shape are musculine features.
Jew meme. Dark hair is arguable. But poo colored skin is a turn off statistically. Niggers also have big asses and more estrogen so consider that.
>But take a man like Idris Elba and you will have a hard time as a Germanic male.
Dolph Lundgren, Schwarznegger, Chris Hemsworth, Henry Cavill, Clint Eastwood, Chris Evans, Brad Pitt mog Elba.

Attached: 5c1f500377c42742bc0c9cd1be0af92d2ed0281a.jpg (600x300, 39K)

>its another episode of anglojews not knowing what latin, hispanic and latin/hispanic-american means
like this retard:

Attached: 1522069694645.jpg (1024x507, 80K)

>women
>latina or mena
meme. menas lag behind. latinas are on par with whites but not better. it's more of a personal preference thing
t. south american

Attached: 1568748189689.jpg (900x745, 110K)

>more attractive
>Nigger
>Australasian male

Attached: blisteringwindsscorchingdesertsiclimbedtothetallestinthehighesttower-9lQW9CoLF.jpg (210x240, 10K)

Attached: retard.jpg (450x373, 126K)

>mad white "men"

keep coping incels

b8

>Most attractive men: Black
lmao might be time to take a break from 4chinz

Asian women are top-tier

Attached: 1568966885181.jpg (861x1007, 155K)

Post body kike

>physically attractive race
Is this actually fit related?
Different people have different tastes, also different races have different ways to be attractive: asians are more neotenous than other races (that is considered more attractive in their culture)

Patrician taste

Attached: Serena Abweh.jpg (441x574, 39K)

White for both.
Anything else is a cope.
JBW theory is beyond lejit.

Fuck bros there’s just something about those big tiddy Arab milfs that turns my cock into obsidian. I think it’s just slightly darker women in general (almost med like).

Attached: 29A9F48C-B18D-4F18-9C2F-96966611BC78.jpg (191x263, 10K)

Wrong

Attached: 20180818_FBC544.png (1280x672, 112K)

What a cringe and cope thread. No wonder you DYEL faggots are forever virgin.

Post body Ching Chong

>Africans are naturally farmers, peasants
>muh strong NFL linebackers
One's occupation has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not he is inherently attractive.

Attached: Dd8zYfwU0AIqBM3 (1).jpg (640x640, 126K)

whites, but in that pic
latina > asian > black = white

Damn... Everyone hates sheboons and Braddus

Attached: MV5BNDA3YjRkMTMtZmM2MC00ZmNhLTg1MzQtODFhOWNiMWZjYWQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,57 (576x1000, 62K)

I'm a female and black males are not physically attractive personally and no girls in my social circle except one dates black men. I'm a black female for reference

Ching Chong?

blacks are not the "strong, athletic, primitive hunters from the jungles and savannahs of africa" that people think they are. they are peasants, and have the bodies and minds of peasants.

>american cities
>not just that, but only four american cities
The average white american woman is a fucking landwhale with a shitty personality. Not only that, but men believe (correctly) that hispanic and asian women are easier, so that's who they're gonna go after.

If I were a janny here there'd be a thread holocaust unlike any seen before. Guess where I'd start.

Juicy as fuark

Nordic women hit the wall at 25 and start looking bad in their 30'. Go to northern Europe and see it for yourself. French and Italian women in their 40' (probably Spanish ones too) and generally eastern European look much much better. They know how to dress and how to keep themselves.

So you admit that all you do is browse a tibetan horticulture themed board and you’d moderate it for free?

White women are probably the most attractive on average. Asians maybe too. Black women tend to be either hideous or ungodly attractive, there's little middle ground. Latinas are the same way but less extreme.

The cope in this thread is pretty funny. Attractive people are a race unto their own. The only reason the people on this board autistically fixate on the natural beauty of "whites" is because it affirms their own self worth.

> "If this totally nebulous and arbitrary group of people are the most attractive, and I'm a member of that group, then I must be attractive as well!"

Pic related has a distinctly Congoloid phenotype and probably mogs 8-9/10 on this entire website.

> "But white people have the best features!"

The entirety of East Africa, the Arab World, Indigenous North Americans, India etc. have slim noses and slender faces. Straight and curly hair is shared by the same populations listed.

Attached: kumbi.jpg (800x1063, 502K)

you've never been to eastern europe.

Ironic cuckposting is still cuckposting.