Why do women wanna kill babies?

why do women wanna kill babies?

Attached: a bunch of cells not a human.webm (202x360, 370K)

It looks like it's taste like squid

Normalized human sacrifice. Bitchs love occult shit you know.

>american cuisine
lmoa

>mommy......help me...please...

>All fetuses are precious, life is a gift from God, even it's born to a single mother, degenerate, or nigger

I'm sorry christcucks, but not all life is valuable

Attached: NPC-header-1-640x480.jpg (640x480, 33K)

you're right, white women are disgusting

This makes me so sad. Look at that tiny little body, helpess, in pain. How can they do this?

Women are most likely to kill and abuse children though.

I'm gonna puke oh my fucking God my uterus hurts

Her body her choice,incel faggot. Get over it,people like throwing their own young away. What are you gonna do? Nothin. this is the future old man.

if thats a little girl im glad its dead, she probably would have grown up to be a stuck up bitch anyway

Her body her choi-
wait it's moving on it's own...

It's horrible they actually think like that. Every baby has a right to their life. I was almost aborted, and it hurts to think that I would have never experienced life, even with its ups and downs. Poor babies.

3/10 bait.
You hit the right notes, but you hit too many at once, and It became obvious to anyone with an IQ over 80.

welp thats fucked up. i care more about women being deprived of the sovereignty of their bodies over "morals." Womens rees? yes please

>in pain
You make me laugh. Abortion should be legal until age two, no joke. Technically not abortion, but would support it if it came up in a bill.

Attached: 1543811070058.jpg (204x202, 12K)

I legit just threw up and feel like I don't even know myself anymore

>SHIEEEET NIGGA, I'M DECEASED ASF! AINT THIS JUST A MUHFUCKA, I AINT NEVA GOT TO GET ME SUM OF DEM SWEET, SWEET GIBSMEDATS FROM YALL PECKAWOOD FAGGOTS! AN I AINT NEVA EVEN HAD A CHANCE TO ROB YO CRACKA ASS AN RAPE AN SHOOT YO LIL CRACKA KIDS, AINT DAT A BIIIIITCH?!

Attached: 31203-heaven-facebook_20190517230440782.jpg (1024x535, 245K)

lol hilarious posts dude, epic and upvoted gonna tell r/thedonald about this one lol

This. Literally the best thing we can do for humanity in general is to let people choose when to have families. Ideally, it wouldn't be through abortion (to sidestep all the controversies) but life is rarely so simple.

Money is worth more than anything.

I would try and keep it alive that shit looks pretty cool and probably do some scientific experients on it.

Why do you care if more shitty humans are born?

Nothing wrong with abortion. Only incels and betas think raising a child because the condom slipped, or the result of rape. It's fucking stupid. It lacks a conscious, it's the reason why we unplug our grandparents when they've been in a coma for two years.

Attached: 1echzp.jpg (591x336, 26K)

The funny thing is now that Alabama banned abortions you're just gonna get more of Cleetus and his cousin Clyde wondering why all the black pipo are taking over when black women get more abortions than anyone on earth.

Lmao get ready for the firs 80% black state in America

>r/thedonald
Yeah right faggot, those nigger-loving christkike boomer cuckolds are some of the biggest supporters of anti-abortion legislation around. They think anything that EBICALLY TRIGGERS THE LIBS constitutes a substantial victory.

Attached: 1520563092490.png (310x165, 78K)

Oh cool just like how fish "move on their own" hours after death if you sprinkle salt on them. Totally not barely formed muscles twitching. Thats 100% conscious movement right there.

Attached: 796.jpg (625x626, 33K)

im talking about your simply epic racist dialogue you fucking idiot

Yeah pretty much. The prolifers already contributed to continued poverty among minorities through Planned Parenthood vs. Casey, causing millions of women to give birth even when they couldn't manage raising the kid. Now they'll get more "moral deterioration" or whatever the prolifer battlecry is these days.

exactly. in a perfect would we wouldn't kill any fetuses, but this shit is far from perfect.
bringing them into this world just to suffer to avoid the moral badness of killing them is fucking retarded.

Oops sorry, I meant the Hyde Amendment. But PP v. Casey was a factor because it let states meddle in abortion way more than they used to thanks to ridiculously vague guidelines

Sorry sweaty, but libs are the REAL racists.

Attached: cpK2emxp_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

I doubt a female rape victim wants to bear the rapist child, and give birth to it.

That happens about 1%,even less of than that,of the time.

>why do women wanna kill babies?
because fucking makes oxytocin but they are your weak wwi survivor faggot hellspawn now shut the fuck up r e t a r ed

wish you did lmao

Le upboat, epic wicked post dude.

die you cannibalistic infected dildo batter or at least take a bath in hot "pork" soup you fagot bastard

no one would miss you drink bleach

>cuz it wiil ruin muh life

Abdication of responsibility

Because they want to escape maturity and responsibilities and do whatever it takes even if it means murder. And use a less than 1% scenario of rape as a way to justify why abortion should be legal to everyone.

women were made to destroy anything.

Attached: 1550982193215.png (814x1600, 818K)

Wouldn't the lie about it being their body and their choice be the npc position since that's what we're told to believe?

Wasn't this proven to be true and not a meme 2 months or so ago? The study that showed that liberals change their speech based on race of the audience and conservatives do not.
Also, the left can't meme.

Some men/women can't take responsibility. Dude fucks his girl and doesn't have the balls to raise the kid? Abort that fucker. Whored yourself out and can't take responsibility? Kill the fucker. Its really sad, poor things haven't even had a chance at life because their "parents" are fucking useless.