Why do white women fetishize effeminate Korean men?

Why do white women fetishize effeminate Korean men?

Attached: ‘LG_Q7_BTS_에디션’_예약_판매_시작_(42773472410)_(cropped).jpg (835x886, 451K)

the same reason why you do

Maybe the same reason we do with tiny Asian women?

Because they are 16-ish and half-fujos who are afraid of the nasty cock.
It seldom stays that way once their hymen is broken. At least they are cuter while they try to adopt the culture

These anons get it, effeminate men are beautiful. Besides, K-pop industry teaches idols to be appealing to the audience, regardless of what type of character they have, so no wonder people like them.

Attached: v_1.jpg (640x840, 139K)

Uhh, no? Women are supposed to be straight

I meant that they are turned on by cute and small people. I really dont care if its cuz Wamen like wamen.

>White guy goes and learns Japanese and gets a Japanese wife
bad

>White girl learns korean and gets a korean boyfriend
good

yep, fuck women and especially white women.

Women have liked effeminate-looking and androgynous men for years, dude. What were the 80s? Nothing but faggotry. And yet those guys who dressed the most like bitches got more pussy than any of the macho Chad's robots love to parade.

Most of the "pretty boy" types I know regularly smash pussy, whereas the Alpha Chad Thundercock stereotypes just sort of.... Work out, and maybe smash here and there.

True, true. The macho chad meme is dudes projecting their own ideals of a man onto women, then they get surprised women actually don't think looking like a gorilla is attractive. Every time somebody like Benedict Cumberbatch or Adam Driver becomes popular thanks to one faggy role, I kek at confusion.

Different kinds of women like different kinds of men. I know it's hard concept to grasp, but it's true. And yes, there are probably women who like fat fuck autistic neckbeards, too.

They are famous and rich

Trouble is the macho image can make you insecure as fuck as a prettyboy and being insecure shy male is at best attractive in media, not on feeling unable of meeting her eyes in RL.

Well their datingpool is not drying up at least, so I would not want to calculate my chances, lel.

they don't.
Maybe you mean koreaboos, in the same way we fetishize hyper feminine asian women.
Most people that don't date within their own race are kinda a outlier.

*date outside of their own race

>Most people that don't date within their own race are kinda a outlier.
Then someone get me out of outlier city, europe

These guys don't look like this without the copious amounts of makeup they apply daily.

Women are supposed to be feminine

There's literally nothing wrong with men wearing makeup, I started doing it because women do it.

The power and the money
The money and the power
Minute after minute
Hour after hour

Attached: RTX6S91V_dxnd1a.jpg (912x513, 25K)

they dont look effeminate theyre just young and good looking.

if you think women are only attracted to beer gut having, goatee wearing, ball cap wearing hick fucks youre stupid as shit

>there's literally nothing wrong with men wearing makeup

Except ruining your skin rostie-style and surviving the attention of tradmales on the way to your minglespot I suppose.
To each their own.

lol my skin was already shit

Based user. Hope you don't do that plastic shit that makeup youtubers do, though. This American makeup style is horrid trash, makes people look like they are covered in plaster.

People don't date outside of their own race, or even ethnicity, because these don't tend to live together. When they do, people commingle fast. A real deterrent is significantly different cultures, but Korea is already Asian America.

Being shy isn't an issue, being a boring motherfucker is. Whenever I go, zoomer girls come to hang out with shy pretty boys just fine. They have that sensitive guy image art hoes swoon over.

Attached: tumblr_pnl1mjMmym1sq03lro1_540.png (540x810, 717K)

Makeup doesn't ruin your skin dumbass, most foundation contains titanium and zinc oxides which are the best natural sunscreens and protect skin from the ageing effects of the sun.

>ruining your skin
korean men have the healthiest skin the world

>HURR MUH H'WHITE WIMMIN AREN'T ATTRACTED TO MY CHAPPED LIPS AND RECEDING HAIRLINE ANYMORE
>MUST BE CRYPTODYKES LOL

Why don't you seething faggots stop being so intimidated by men who take care of themselves and start washing your balls more often?

Not true in my case.
I can keep people engaged etc. when I am in a convo, and being boring is not anything I was ever accused of. Hell, "You are so interesting to be around" is seriously the friendzone refrain I get of girls.
I can't approach worth shit though. Avpd.

Believe that if you want, its your face

>white women
There are a shit-ton of black/spics/jungle asians that do as well. Why did your post target white women, exactly?

Nobody but outliers cares about those

>HAH, believe science and skincare research if you want

Ok?

>(((research))) on cosmetic products
lol, okay.

More like it made white women out to be a different species and their reasons for liking it are somehow different than other women.

Cause they're pretty and non- threatening to weeb ladies without a lot of sexual experience. Personally, I like bad boys but the guys in OP pic are still pretty hot. Wouldn't throw any of em outta bed.

You don't need to look at research, all you have to do is look at Asian women who use sunscreen vs white roasties that don't.

>he thinks poorfag east asians use sunscreen and not genetics to look younger then western cunts
Hardly a factor in korea or japan but you know most of asia isn't all that well-off, right?

Because that's current trend in 20 years it will be mocked and a new trend will settle

>"You are so interesting to be around" is seriously the friendzone refrain I get of girls
Well, rip. Maybe you aren't as much of a prettyboy as you think you are. Maybe you live in Murrica, I heard your gender dynamics are seriously fucked. Maybe it's your disorder making you appear a sperg.

Man, so many picrelateds in the thread, looking for reasons women like beautiful and handsome men.

Attached: freud_judging_you.jpg (254x253, 36K)

the fact that you think sunscreen is expensive just proves youre retarded. also its integral in asian culture for parents to shame their children for getting tan, so they use every precaution against the sun that they possibly can. meanwhile whites in the west want to damage their skin by tanning and not taking care of it via skincare, eating healthy, getting enough sleep, not drinking, etc.

Europe actually, and perhaps I am indeed not.
Who knows, I can only judge from what the girls I was with said and women are able to lie pretty easily.

if effeminate men are beautiful then why do so many women i talk to reject me for being effeminate? it seems like something you like in theory but reject yourself

Well women have their types too.
When it is the hairy walking boulder straight from the gym that makes here pussy itch, you are fighting uphill as an average-sized pretty face with sparse bodyhair.

>sorry user id fuck u but u look like a phaggot
You talk to the wrong women, obviously.

Prolly your issue too. In my experience, anons that can't find a gf or interesting friends have the same issue, they hang out with some basic normalfags from their college, job, or local bar.

They don't, most female kpop fans in the West are asians/blacks/spics and other non whites.

Then what women do I talk to? It's not like I have a special pair of glasses I can wear that'll tell me all of your wants

Because they imagine dressing them up like Ken dolls

They exhaust themselves to death in order to be successful.
Goals

I wish I had a girlfriend like that, I'm quite cute I just don't know what to wear

Probably the same reason women are obsessed with Drag Queens, its nonthreatening to them because its something they see closer to their sex. The sensitive man thing. "Where have all the good men gone?" kinda thing. Of course this isn't actually what they want in reality the same way most guys after dating a very dominant women find it too overbearing.