/plg/ powerbloating general

Attached: 1556380389052.jpg (960x769, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OfI2LEdtrz0
youtube.com/watch?v=9jJf-p6RYvo
twitter.com/PeterXinping/status/1175077082717540352?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=wklsiSPEtiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SwtQy2O7i_k
youtube.com/watch?v=-9MVOgLQ6Q0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The apricot wheat turned out fucking incredible.

I think the best one I've done so far though was hands down my grapefruit citra ale. that thing was fucking incredible, and tasted AMAZING on the beach or on a boat.

>tfw didn't write down the grain bill

fuk

Attached: brews.png (1435x949, 2.45M)

make an alcohol free brew

>not hop-free
Retard

So jelly

You only get lactic acid or alcohol out of fermentation, I can't imagine lactic acid tasting that good

what is kombucha

Attached: 1567701099407.jpg (961x816, 239K)

dude terse laconism instead of advice lmao
do a real sport you puddingheads

But I like this one

UN
STOPP
ABLE

Attached: zercher shrug 10x230 20190920.webm (1280x720, 1.78M)

not entire true
There's ALOT of fermentation by products depending on organism and metabolic pathway.
>ethanol
>methanol
>lactic acid
>acetic acid
These are the biggest, most common. You get Ethanol from fermentation of sugar by yeast lactic acid from lactobacilli and acetic acid from fermentation of alcohol by acetobacter. methanol forms from enzymatic degredation of pectin in fruits as well as some very small amounts from yeast fermentation

Also, people intentionally brew kombucha, which is a huge mix of different yeast species making ethanol, and then acetobacter consuming that alcohol to form acetic acid (vinegar). Most commercial kombuchas are < 0.5% EtOH by volume, 0-2% sugar and 1-4% organic acids depending on how far the fermentation went

what are you even saying

Attached: u wot.png (449x606, 448K)

Fucking retard.

TIL, thanks

>You only get lactic acid or alcohol out of fermentation, I can't imagine lactic acid tasting that good
t. doesnt know the existance of commercial available alcohol free beer

its huge in europe and tastes better

>Alcohol free beer tastes better than real beer
Pic related. Can't say I've had any alcohol free beer that tasted anything close to my favorite beers

Attached: press_X_to_doubt.png (728x392, 138K)

Threadly, but non-spamming, clearly relevant, specifically on topic, greatly informative, 100% sincere and not trolling, high quality, and otherwise rule abiding reminder for you unlifting user CHODEs to post body/lifts and get a trip. This is the only way anyone will believe anything you have to say about anything. And only if you demonstrate at least one of the following:
>A squat in excess of both 2.5 times bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A deadlift in excess of both 2.5 time bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A bench press in excess of both 1.5 times bodyweight AND 300 lbs
>A The Press in excess of both body weight AND 100 kg
>A body that Jow Forums won't roundly criticize (good fucking luck)
If you can't manage at least one of these, shut the fuck up, go to the gym, try harder.

Thank you.

Attached: hits joint.jpg (720x888, 165K)

The following is a glossary of terms meant to help newfags understand the relevant lingo. It is not low quality or irrelevant copy/pasta:

LIST OF PLG APPROVED ACRONYMS/INITIALISMS (post, but don't spam, in every thread)

>GDE (Genetic Dead End)
Exercise low-responder. High injury rate, no sports background, weak willed.

>GAYS (Gay Aylien Skull)
Weak bone structure, mouth breather. Wastes time trying to be strong. Jewey faced and mad, but harmless.

>CUCC (Cuckold Uninjured Crying Canadian)
Identify as injured, without medical diagnosis. Trans-herniated. Purposely do self-destructive programs like PH3, Smolov, etc. They wanted an excuse to quit.

>VOLEM (Voluntary Evermediate)
Late beginner, early intermediate. Panics when the bar gets heavy. Program hops, works on technique, or sabotages recovery as an excuse to not progress.

>BONER (Bench Only No Effort Retard)
Wants to have the admiration and ego of someone who lifts, but doesn't want to get the squat or deadlift of someone who actually lifts. Copes with a combination of bench press and autism.

>CHODE (Communist Homo Of Dick Eating)
Angry, godless little postmodernists who secretly loathe strong, masculine men who won't fuck their boybutt. Some transition into ugly rat faced pedos, others defend said CHODES. Also known as PHAGs (Projecting Homo Ass Goblins)

>TCHAD (Tries Consistently Hard All Day)
The Isleys, MAs, and other guys with average genes who actually like competing and getting stronger.

>UFO (Under Fed Organism)
Adult human male weighing less than 200 lbs. Throw food at them until the problem is remedied.

>user (Anonymous Nard Obtusely Nattering)
A noodlebuilt little wuss of a human. Hobbies include LARPing as someone who actually lifts and not posting body/lifts. Can be safely disregarded in all matters.

>SUMO (SUbhuman MOron)
Too stupid and/or genetically deficient to just bend over and pick something up. Copes through a combination of clowning half reps and eating butt.

>Pic related. Can't say I've had any alcohol free beer that tasted anything close to my favorite beers
Well you live in america, cant say I am suprised

here in europe the selection is growing and they have a couple of good ones

>alcohol free beer
>its huge in europe and tastes better
I don't think that semen slurping continent is for me, lads.

Attached: Shit Taste In Everything.jpg (494x366, 57K)

nice

have sex

Why would you say this while posting the gayest JoJo

Alcohol free beer is for fags and designated drivers.

T. German

Wrong Josuke desu, Johnny is a pretty close second though. That Josuke is like 3rd gayest

i mean, them and also alcoholics trying to have a sustainable life

but yes otherwise its totally for fags

Attached: 1568622720806.jpg (3840x2160, 2.19M)

Is this the thread?

Attached: eddiethebeast.jpg (750x1070, 320K)

I fucking love eddi boi

Attached: tfw never gunna pull 500 kg.webm (804x580, 2.46M)

this lift never gets boring to look at

I wish I could lift heavy enough that I started having a nose bleed. Preferably I die instead but nose bleed works too.

>preferably that I die instead

fucking kek, spit out some protein shake at that desu

Man I miss being strong. I can't wait until November / December when I'm back to into my previous territory (barring any goofy injuries etc).

I think I might finally be in a good enough place to maintain my nutrition and focus enough on just getting fuggin big that I could actually get to a point where I can do a clean, RP bulk of like 200 kcals for a sustained period of time. Maybe if that goes well I could seriously start considering juice and becoming an actual strong person.

Attached: Jon Paul Sigmarsson eskimo man.webm (854x480, 1.02M)

Anyone tried concurrent training?

I’m unironically curious about Manletdestiny’s “naturally enhanced”

ohp feels good
squat is starting to feel good again
diddly feels good
bench feels good
eating food
life is good

How does the heart feel though, user?

it's ok, I'm not powerbloating at the moment

Previous PRs?

Strong/strong as fuck/stronkkkkk

Pls be kg

Ehhhhh, many others are quite stronger

Bodorio, even jorj are stronger than me now

620/405/700 lbs
281/184/317.5 kg

Attached: SUFFOCATION, NO BREATHING.webm (854x480, 2.8M)

I'm at jojolion volume 20 how is best josuke gay what's wrong with you

Fuarkkk

And you reckon you’ll linearly progress to those numbers in a few months?

I'm coming for your bench, eventually. Hoping to hit that in a couple years. Equipped should speed that up, I think.

Hmmm, I wonder what could possibly be gay about pic related

Attached: download (12).jpg (182x277, 17K)

>not doing 5x8 dl
Do you even lift?

Attached: D58228E0-4B54-441D-A470-677782D8542E.jpg (612x792, 123K)

No. I'm doing 5x5 + LP right now to get back into shape.

I'm planning on working up to these relative intensities for a set of 5x5

Skwot: 415 lb / 67%
binch: 285 lb / 70%
didlift: 495 lb / 71%
OHP: 200lb / 63%

The intensities are pretty low but my work capacity is D O G S H I T and I'm way out of shape. plus I'm fat as fuck rn so I'm cutting at like 1100 kcal deficit during all of this.

I think I should target a body weight of maybe 110 or 115 kg. That should take me 12-16 weeks WITHOUT fuckups (highly unlikely as I love binge drinking on weekends some times).

based on LP I should hit those lifts in about 9-10 weeks. So i'm def going to hit weights before hitting body weight target - so my intent is to reassess how the LP is feeling at that point - Can I just keep going and maybe hit higher relative intensities, then end up better off when body weight target is reached? Should I deload and come back to work on work capacity? Maybe I should deload and work on specific movements, tweaking some form? All depends on how I feel at the end of the LP honestly. and shit, maybe I've lost enough muscle already that 110-115 kg doesn't make me look as good as I wanted and the cut will take longer.

Just gotta wait until the data rolls in

where are you at right now, unequipped?

Attached: revamp.png (1771x507, 30K)

345 with more in the tank. Vid related youtu.be/OfI2LEdtrz0

>left trap area looks smaller than my right
What do you do for muscle imbalances lads?

Nice job posting that in the old general first, dipshit.

Fuck man, I can't believe I haven't tested my raw bench in 10 months and that this was that long ago.

It'll mostly balance out as you get stronger. Unless it's causing some sort of movement dysfunction or discomfort, I don't see a reason why you should out extra emphasis on it.

Mine is 1.0, care to share the thrice improved and thrice better updated version?

>Unless it's causing some sort of movement dysfunction or discomfort
Meh, mostly just an "image" thing. I can notice it in the mirror or when I have my bag on my shoulders. If I have someone look at my back without a shirt on they can notice it as well.

why do the gains on 531 seem so shitty and slow?

Is this mirin?

Thank

>WAWTT
>WAWET
>WAWLTT
>WAWFT

Attached: IsleyFace.jpg (400x322, 64K)

>>WAWTT
Bench - heavy triples few sets around 290-305. Didn't trust the retards at the gym otherwise would've done 315.
>>WAWET
Pizza.
>>WAWLTT
youtube.com/watch?v=9jJf-p6RYvo
>>WAWFT
This week was shit, hopefully the next one is better.

Because you’re a more advanced lifter and it comes with the territory

>Have to type two 400 word essays and watch a 50m documentary by midnight to answer 4 fucking questions for a class.
I just want to watch lifting videos.

Based name and training evolution
>Image thing
Wrong thread
Still working my way through the anime with mai (future) waifu, we're slow at it though, haven't read any mangos yet

Attached: be5.png (479x492, 376K)

>training
Ezbar drag curl, neutral grip cable curl, leg press calf raise, lying leg curl, leg extension.
>eating
Meat, rice, vegetables, protein shakes, a Clif bar preworkout, and some Arnold Palmer intraworkout.
>listening
Rise Against
>feeling
Really good. Things are going well lately. New truck, new bike (well, both used, but new to me), got to visit an old friend this week, got a couple of recruiters trying to get me better-paying jobs. Now I just need to talk to a girl and move into my own place, I'll be all set.

Attached: 1565652960344.jpg (335x430, 26K)

>tt
did some high bar squatties and hit my delts a bit

>Et
ate some beef steak, and pile of bacon
also some icecream because i ma fat pig

>lt
actually nothign

>feeling
feeling like no gf, and tomorrow imma see top cute girl at work, but she has a zoomer bf.

I msgd her on snap and she replied with "laughing emojis" and then dead silence when i asked whats up

Attached: 1568161966861.png (693x601, 247K)

>T
Weighted back foam roll murder agony blood out my eyeballs please kill me thing: 5 minutes up to +30 kg
Zercher shrug 1x10 4x20 2x50
Weighted shoulder dislocation 5x5-10
Deadlift 5x9xfuckall
Napping on the bean bag between sets: 3x
>E
Pork with mustard sauce, cheesecake (eww)
>LT
Some trance compilation somebody was spamming at the gym
>F
I have had the shits for two days because I ate some crappy factory made cake that I found in a fridge but I later read the package and found out it expired in 2014. Other that that pretty good and pleased with how the shrugs are progressing.

>training evolution
You see I hurt my triceps doing the monkey like a retard, I tried to ignore it but it didn't go away, so now I am only doing super light high rep bench or press to heal it.
But I can't just go to the gym and bench 300 reps of empty bar or I feel bad about myself, so I need to lift "heavy" and that's where the shrugs come in.

Stop getting hurt

>You see I hurt my triceps doing the monkey like a retard,
What is "The monkey"?

Hanging from a bar with one hand

Not a bad idea

How do you hurt your tricep doing that
Now you can't even press, can you squat without pain

Bounced every rep but three, try again

I don't know
I can press and bench, it's a minor thing. Those are just not conductive to healing.

>T
Deadlifts. Hoping im more recovered than last week
>E
OJ, Da Juice, Man
Eggs
>L
Not sure. Check out new albums, post punk, or metal albums that i know work
>F
YUUUUGGEEE, Biggest ever

Attached: Yuge.jpg (618x410, 53K)

That's how you do amrap silly

Attached: just lmao.jpg (959x960, 170K)

>semen slurping continent
>posts (incredibly gay) anime
Amerimutts, ladies and gentlemen

>Bounced
Cope.

Where is MA and Twink Alex?

>Being this triggered over bantz
An entire continent of snowflakes

Attached: Classy Smug.png (286x312, 74K)

Taking a break from this boring, toxic general

High rack pulls overloaded to all fuck with short ROM and high reps helped fix my imbalanced traps, just target your shoulders and traps and it will fix the problem

jojo is pretty homoerotic. he did have his art in the louvre though.

Attached: file_0.png (640x904, 434K)

Rad hair.

twitter.com/PeterXinping/status/1175077082717540352?s=19

Excreting Norman khan right now

bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king.

Attached: 1524171668928.jpg (637x603, 178K)

is 5/3/1 good on a cut? any alternatives?

>is 5/3/1 good

nope. fuck off.

could you suggest some alternatives instead?

alternative my big dick in and out of your faggot ass and mouth, BITCH.

BTFO.

Attached: 1567647515320.png (413x412, 132K)

Attached: fAncIsRCiDoRujEKKWw4YFfr1uRw39_a0b8iFyy-2Ks.jpg (532x640, 46K)

yeah, i know that's how you look thinking about my giga-schlong, faggot lmfao BTFO AGAIN

Attached: 1504534440252.jpg (500x500, 34K)

Did 160kg 2x4 @8 back squat last week.
Today supposed to do 1@8.

Where do you think it might be? i think 170kg should at least go up at 1@8/"Opener" speed.

what's the downside of taking long breaks in between sets? I like 5-6minutes off

is there a difference if im training for power vs hypertrophy?

it's bitch weight so don't worry about it, little man

haha t-t-hanks :3

shut up, faggot

I forgot an important blog last night: I am no longer the new guy, and was taught the gym's secret handshake.
Thanks for reading, like and sous vide

I usually shave it short every few months, now I have been putting it off for a while and it doesn't look too bad. I should fix the back at least, it's starting to look dangerously like a half mullet.

t. reclusive faggot who doesn't even lift. get lost, retard.

read up about what energy sources are used for which types of training.

>bounce
>knee scrape
>hyper-extension
kys

t. butthurt balding foot homo aka hank

youtube.com/watch?v=wklsiSPEtiQ
remember to walk for life bloaties

youtube.com/watch?v=SwtQy2O7i_k

youtube.com/watch?v=-9MVOgLQ6Q0

is good oly routine?

Day 1
Snatch
Snatch highpull/sn deadlift
Front Squat

Day2
Press
Jerk from the rack
Overhead Squat

Day 3
Power clean/Hang clean
Clean & Jerk
Back Squat

Attached: 1566184500300.jpg (235x294, 9K)

No

>>WAWTT
Squats, good mornings, some other shit
>>WAWET
Chicken
>>WAWLTT
Nothing.

I'm 20 tomorrow and I don't understand how this happened

Attached: 1568911188612.jpg (900x1200, 377K)

Why does he look like a manlet? He's like 6'3'' so I know he's not a manlet, but he looks like a dwarf.