IN YOUR OPINION

WHAT is the gayest most cowardly thing a human can do?

Attached: 1540631491070.png (480x480, 377K)

make this thread
original

Express love for his kids.

>my dad

your dad didnt poke your asshole though? you just fantasize about it

playing meta in any kind of game

surrender his country and not being a nationalist.
everything goes gay from there.

spend all of his life pretending

Attached: 0095-019.jpg (617x476, 62K)

Being OP in this thread

Become a cop (in the USA (in a right winger state.))

Failing high school and joining the military

Being white, fuck that. You won't find a gayer more cowardly race on this planet.

Of which is why they refuse to be slaves in recent memory bait-kun?

Browns can't handle equality and need bitches. They are bred to be bitches in other words.

stop spending so much time on twitter and reddit where whites act retarded for the sake of shitskins

Not finish Unteralterbach.

post in r9k

garlic bread

Harm a child. Child abusers are the absolute lowest of the low.
Molest them, slap them, punch them, fuck them, sell them, buy them, threaten them, extort them, use them, whatever-anyone who abuses a kid is the worst in my book.
Even crows punish the crows who harm chicks. Animals understand this.
Death penalty for every single one. We do not need them in society.

Projecting the guilt about your repressed desires again? Doc already told you that isn't a healthy solution, bro.

Sell out your family and friends for personal gain.
>gayest
Gain in the world of gay club.......marketing.

Honestly, no. More like lashing out at my own parents for their abuse in the more abstract form of child abusers at large. Different psychosis, but close.

When I was in high school one of my classmates called me a faggot and when I told him he was a faggot, he punched me in the face. This turned into a fight which I won, but this fucking kid had the nerve to say "whats your problem?" to me after HE STARTED THE FIGHT. Imo, this is the most cowardly, gayest shit you can do. Crying about a fight you started. People like that should be forced to wear girl's clothing.

Attached: 7b03eb9d683a89cf1f7fb9ead987c80b.gif (500x598, 1.43M)

anybody who says this is a molester in my book. you always get so defensive immediately