I've found a wheyfu at the gym. She was squatting 2.5pl8s and was struggling to re rack the bar after her last rep...

I've found a wheyfu at the gym. She was squatting 2.5pl8s and was struggling to re rack the bar after her last rep. So I helped her out since I'm such a white knight. When she was bent over I could clearly see through her yoga pants and she was wearing this immaculate red thing inside.
Now I can't stop thinking about it. I even failed my OHP set that I'd get through no sweat on a regular day.
I don't think I'll make it guys.

Attached: images (35).jpg (452x678, 34K)

how do you fail your OHP set after witnessing such a thing. are you gay?

I wish. But it's day 18 of NoFap and I couldn't think of anything else than sniffing her sweaty butt. My jock strap got too uncomfortable to concentrate on anything else.

Attached: 1568923648642.png (878x740, 117K)

Bbbbrrrrrerrrrrraaappp!!!

god fucking damnit who fucking draws this shit ffs

10/10

some amazing person

u just horny

sometimes i wank and root prostitutes

I know but I think she was sent by someone who's jealous of me. To hinder my progress. It's working. I'm so nervous for tomorrow. She'll eat my gains through her butthole

Attached: 0001.png (1397x1600, 1.48M)

It's funny cause it's relatable

ikr

Jack off and you will be good.
>inb4 ngmi because nofap is the only way to go

Ok I just saw that you are doing nofap. Whatever then.

take a pic of her

thats weird man. maybe avoid her or something

What about tomorrow? You think I'm not going to try and get a peak of that thong? What is it today? Pink? Orange? Black? None? Cooooooooooom

this man is insane. get a ahold of your satanic primal energy

Fuck that user. Get after her. Get a girl that lifts like you. You'll regret it if you don't

If you saw the gloves on her you'd be freaking out as well. I hope it's her shoulder day tomorrow so I can sniff the bench she does Arnie's on. I'll make sure she sees me do it. That will clear the air between us.

Globes*

Its actually pretty good. Depressing. But good.

This scenario exists someplace at this moment

Attached: 1567830853336.jpg (402x504, 59K)

That's my problem. I sick of skinny bitches who only do yoga and drink a 1500kcal Starbucks frappuccino afterwards. I need a REAL woman like her. We even have the same whey brand I noticed

jesus christ. what is wrong with you

Yeah dude trust me...make it happen. Thinking.l about breaking things off with my current gf (she lacks will power to actually improve her healthy and lift etc) so believe me...dont be shy and ask for her name and see if you'll see her around the gym.

Fucking kek

Attached: 1566568382587.jpg (400x400, 80K)

When I met my ex she was fit. Washboard abs, loved food and occasional partying. 2 years later it was mostly food, lots of drinking and occasional lifting. Then she quit lifting altogether. We started having fights cause she'd give me reasons to follow the same lifestyle as well. I had to kick her out. I occasionally stalk her and turns out she's at least 5 kgs heavier since.

She's a whoooaaaaa

Seems like most girls are doing their best when not in a relationship in order to attract some mates. Once they're in a relationship they stop caring and turn into a slob. I'm a guy and I'm more opposite I have trouble caring when I'm not In a relationship, but once I'm in one I get pumped and do my best to workout. I wonder if it's the same for most guys/girls

So this is the power...of coomer

I coomed to this picture

>uncut

Tough man. I've been with the current gf for 7 years (27 and 28 yo now) but it's been getting worse and worse and I've been more conscious of long term health. Think I need to find someone that maybe doesn't even lift but is more concerned about their health...lifting will go along with that most likely

>PC logo is DP in the style of HP

lol OP do you live in PA? I saw a situation just like this today at my uni gym

The moment you start thinking if you deserve better, you do.

fixed

Attached: coomermaninhisoffice.png (878x740, 99K)

How did you see it? You saw someone spot a bitch squat and fail an overhead right after?

Absolutely based

Can't wait for Sir to get on this meme