Wtf is his problem?

Wtf is his problem?

Attached: thelifeupgrades-athleanx.jpg (700x640, 54K)

You making this thread every day

his "problem" is he used to be a faggot skeleton like 95% of this board and made it
he is now disgusted by skeletons and bitches them the fuck out every second video

That you're lifting with incorrect form

Jesse keeps letting him down

>retarded
>seeking attention
>manlet
>roiding
wonder what could be the case right?

hes missing his bottom 2 abdominal bumps

Rich, fit, made it, cums in wife while you all fap over no fap

you make him sad with your lack of gains

go away Jeff

HEY I'M WALKING HERE WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM

Jeff is natty

You not doing your facepulls.

>being this delusional
>being this newfag

I’ve been here for years, what makes you think Jeff isn’t natty? Just because he’s older? Post body

he is on TRT retardo

Proof

There isn't, I just say he's roided to cope with my mediocre existence and unwillingness to improve myself

>another athlean cocksucker overseeing obvious things

>athleancucks seething so much they pretend to be someone else

>another athlean cocksucker overseeing obvious things
I would gladly suck his cock if it meant you stayed virgin for your entire existence

>need to check something on 60 yr old dad's email
>inbox full of spam from athleanx.com

based or cringe?

Alternative explanations:
>he built a lot of LBM when he was younger and has normal t levels for his age allowing him to maintain his physique
Photo in the OP is amazing lighting he doesn’t look that big in videos, my physique is unironically close to his.

This thread is about Jeff, not alphadestiny.

Also he is like 5'6''

He’s not he’s 5’9-5’10

It pretty obvious spotting people that don't actually lift. I'm not implying this physique is possible in 6 months with SS + Gomad, but if you put in real hard work for a long time you can honestly build an impressive physique by normie standards in a year. Not this good obviously as long as you aren't fresh out of high school sports.

The point is that nothing in particular about this man is overly impressive besides how lean he is all the time. But some people are honestly just skinny as fuck, like idk Jeff was he was younger. He probably actually has an easier time staying lean than most people.

I’m the same way, pic related I stay this Lean while eating junk food and I still tend to drop weight not gain it

Attached: 6AC26472-E9F2-4120-82D6-B3A30688FB0E.jpg (1080x720, 142K)

>how lean he is all the time
>his age
>natty

Please re-read post.

You literally can't tell me you don't know a skinny fuck friend of yours that is just unusually lean all the time and eats like garbage.

Careful bro, though you clearly have a great attainable physique for a natty one of these fuckers that has been doing 4 months of SS +_Gomad is going to claim roids.

with this muscle size? are you brainlet?

There is a video where Jesse is literally measuring Jeff's height and he is 5’11.

Yes with this size

then there is another one where he is with 5'8'' football player and jeff is shorter lmao

It's a laughable amount. High school kids have comparable amount. He's just lean, THATS IT.

video?

>wh*te wife
>not azn wife
>made it