Whey is causing bloating and intestinal discomfort, redpill me on some alternatives

Whey is causing bloating and intestinal discomfort, redpill me on some alternatives.

Attached: pea-protein-80-25-500x500.jpg (375x499, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rippedbody.com/protein-powder-scams/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3905294/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Replace every whey scoop for a can of tuna in water

Meat is a good alternate source of protein

>whey
>img of pea protein
also if you are buying lowest cost shit from walmart what do you expect?

vega

Whey isolate
Hydrolysed whey

S󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡oy protein (lmao)
Pea protein (roflmao)
Eating meat

Not OP but i've had OP's problem on high cost shit and absolutely no problem with walmart shit.

Just go vegan

Post body

Inject 500 mg Test E every week and you will no longer need whey.

Fuck tuna. Friskies is cheaper, tastes better, fortified with vitamins, and has even better macros

Attached: friskies_shreds_chicken_and_salmon.jpg (425x425, 24K)

How's it taste?

>A 70:30 mix of pea and rice protein closely mimics the amino acid profile of whey.
rippedbody.com/protein-powder-scams/

Very worth the read.

recenly i discovered some protein based on meat, not milk, so i think it would be better for intestinal.
look for "carnivor mass beef protein"

It's expensive, tried egg protein powder?

Dil8

eat meat you fucking idiot

>Egg protein, much higher quality and bioavailability than whey. Taste is meh, and they are a bit expensive but it's worth it

>Meat protein powder (carnivor). Never tried them, quite expensive. Bioavailability is a mid way between whey and egg proteins.

>Vegan protein blend. Never tried them, but there are some blends (like onions+pea+hemp+bcaa) which have a good aminoacidic profile. Low bioavailability, you will not absorb all the ingested proteins.

>Beef or chicken jerky: high in sodium and price

Was the egg protein you tried unflavoured?

Both choco and unflavored.
Now i use unflavored + 1 spoon of nesquik, very good. Never going back to whey

Try finding a protein powder that is a mix of whey and casein.

I usually become a fart machine when I consume only whey since it is digested so quickly. Though it is no longer made, milk protein smooth from myprotein agreed with my system and produced very little gas. You get the benefits of whey along with a slower digesting protein.

Is it drinkable unflavoured?
I have unflavoured whey from a dairy industry supplier currently, but I would like to try removing dairy completely to see what happens

I've seen other threads talking about eating cat/dog food. Shit is dangerous. I remember seeing a documentary (like "my weird addiction") where a guy would eat only cat/dog food. Several doctors and food producers explained that those products are highly carcinogenic and contain low quality meat with absurd amount of micronutrients: they clearly told that since a pet lives no more than 12-15 years, using carcinogenic stuff is not an issue. Statistically animals will die quicker due to natural causes than food-related tumors. But this doesnt apply for humans.

It depends. It is drinkable, but you have to chug it down quickly and it leaves a bad taste afterwards. Also, egg protein tends to make a lot of foam and its mixability in water is not very good, so i suggest to you to buy some samples only and try them (every producer or bulk seller has them, they cost like 1$)

Have you tried taking lactase enzyme before drinking whey? It's cheap and it can help you

I digest milk extremely well so I'm not worried about that side of the issue.
I was thinking of cutting it out because Vince Gironda used to recommend cutting out dairy if you want to get defined

Getting defined is a matter of "calories in - calories out" and the macronutrients that matter the most in this case are carbs. Maybe he was referring that, since dairy products are usually packed with fats (=calories), it is a quick way to reduce calorie intake. Or maybe it has something to do with bloating due to digestive issues.

Whey is basically just proteins, so it helps with the loss of bodyfat

Cont.
If you want to get defined, calculate your TDEE at sedentary level (plenty of free calculators on google), then subtract -500 calories and make a diet plan that revolves around those number, high in protein and low in carbs.

>Low bioavailability, you will not absorb all the ingested proteins.
Proof?

pet dogs live 12-15 years on average
wild wolves live on average 6-8 years
wild wolves can reach up to 14y but the average is much lower, in captivity the average is as high as 17y

stop posting bullshit pls, pet food formulated by humans is nutritionally complete for them.

>Egg protein, much higher quality and bioavailability than whey

>

Attached: DIAAS blackpill.jpg (817x586, 59K)

meat
beef stew
pork stew
beef, pork and rabbit stew
meat, friend
the way nature intended.

I just got pea protein powder as a test and this fucking soup is literally undrinkable

I use pea protein personally. Tastes like shit but as far as I'm aware it's good plant protein and not s 0y

Post body

If you're already a fucking vegan/veggie why would you meme yourself out of taking the only good plant based protein powder source?

Yes, it' ok for them but not for us. You are proving my point
Also, it's carcinogenic and, as I said, an animal will die before of natural causes rather than tumors related to "friskies".
Also, animal food producers are not forced to put all the ingredients on the box/tin (such as preservatives, additives, etc) so you DO NOT KNOW what are you eating and in what amount

Damn u serious? No

Watch Buges video on S O Y protein if you like

biltong

Attached: download (2).jpg (194x259, 12K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3905294/

Attached: table001.png (616x416, 11K)

Unless you are taking whey ISOLATE proteins of pharmaceutical grade, any white egg protein is far better

The only biltong I can get near me smells damp a few hours after its cut

> You are proving my point
mother fucker I ain't proving shit dogs live as long as they possibly can, dog food of today isn't the bullshit it used to be in the 1950's dumbass.
you also have NO CLUE about how humans respond to eating dog food at all whatsoever, literally 0 evidence, you're just talking out of your ass and following dietary dogma.
>Also, it's carcinogenic
no evidence
it's about as carcinogenic as eating food in general
>and, as I said, an animal will die before of natural causes rather than tumors related to "friskies".
anything that causes growth or maintenance of tissue promotes growth all over, you can't pick and choose bro, it's all down to chance, to this day we still don't fucking know what causes colorectal cancer or prostate cancer or testicle cancer or bone cancer, this shit just happens.
>Also, animal food producers are not forced to put all the ingredients on the box/tin (such as preservatives, additives, etc) so you DO NOT KNOW what are you eating and in what amount
said the guy that doesn't even fucking know what causes cancer telling others what foods cause cancer lmao, keep being a brainlet dipshit.
EATING FOOD promotes cancer cell proliferation specially protein and carbs, things that actually cause growth, you cannot fucking avoid this shit AT ALL, EVER, unle ss you plan on starving yourself and your pets almost all of the time.
>muh preservatives
>muh aditives
do you also measure the levels of lead and copper and PCB's from your water supply?

it isn't, whites aren't as complete as whole eggs
that and milk clearly is superior to eggs anyway, even shitty powdered milk mogs eggs, nice cope eggshill
biological value uses rodent studies as reference dumbass, do you have any idea why that shit protein quality metric isn't used in the 2010's at all but PDCAAS and the far superior and more recent DIAAS on the other hand are?
it's because the latter two aren't looking at growth rates of fucking rats as reference of how good a protein is, rats have different amino acid requirements from humans.
PDCAAS is capped and doesn't take into account the amino acids that pass the small intestine into the colon and are destroyed by the gut bacteria and thus not used for muscle growth , DIAAS does though since it looks at true ileal digestibility of proteins and their respective amino acids, milk is superior, deal with it eggfags.

Not bad. I'd aim for the turkey & gravy or any beef flavors.

As for texture, I definitely prefer the "shreds" and "meaty bits" to the pate, but the pate isn't too bad if you stir it up and heat it up

if whey gets you bloated, you will not be "defined"

Jesus christ you're really hung up on justifying eating dogfood. You gonna justify fucking your sister as "natural", next?