How the fuck can you guys squat twice a week? I bench 225 but I can barely squat 185...

How the fuck can you guys squat twice a week? I bench 225 but I can barely squat 185, At least I do it with excellent ATG form, but... but my legs still hurts and im supposed to do legs again tomorrow. My last leg day was wednesday, how can you guys put up with so much pain?

Attached: erghnwmte.jpg (802x1365, 330K)

Delete OP pic and I'll tell you how

>posting holes
>actually lifts
You have five minutes to prove me wrong

Attached: 446393C6-D2EE-41DB-9399-B61BEF5DFDD8.jpg (800x450, 28K)

HNNNNNG

Cadey Mercury, she’s trying super hard to make her ass look bigger, it’s flat. Still fuckable because seems like mentally ill emo thot

How much did you pay her to say your name, you disgusting dyel beta “””male””” paypig faggot?
post body

Attached: 1569004510642.png (878x740, 117K)

looks like a mexican dude

Imagine thinking just looking at a picture of a hot girl means you're devoid of doing anything else

Brap

haha

I squat and deadlift every single workout, even on non-leg days.

[spoiler]I like the pain[/spoiler ya i know]

old pic but whatever

Attached: 7584.jpg (577x433, 21K)

OH OOOHH oOOOOOOOOHHHH!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKK NO NO NOT AGH- OOOOO MY DIIICK IMMMAA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Are you sitting on the toilet? Absolutely based

Bumping cause I wanna know the answer too

Well you posted body so ill give you that, but that doesnt excuse your coomer tier op

post body with timestamp

I squat three times a week, never get sore. 220kg max squat at 93kg bodyweight.

As soon as OP deletes coompost I'll explain how/why

We squat 3x a week, not twice a week. Your legs are extremely weak for someone with decent upper body strength. Your legs hurt because you are weak.

You'll have to forgive me for your trips i cannot fullfil your request. Im too lazy to take a new pic and post it on le Jow Forums.
Im 20 bro, I can coom all I want and function like a regular person throughout my day, it doesnt affect my daily life either.
Mandatory pre-training shit dude, I had an awesome push day the day I took that pic.

Ffs please someone answer, I cant neglect my legs any longer, I want to squat 315 for reps one day

you shouldnt really have "pain", it should be more like "soreness" in your quads

if you are feeling it anywhere but your quads then you are doing improper form such as leaning forward with your chest facing the ground which can trigger lower back compensation and lower back pain

>Ffs please someone answer, I cant neglect my legs any longer, I want to squat 315 for reps one day
Delete the coompost then

You literally took a cbt pic and didn’t even edit it correctly
This shitty coom meme is from discord and they admit to making shitty threads to spam this shittier “Meme”
I hope everyone on your server gets your names and addresses leaked

Incredibly retarded post
Squats do not need to be vertical/upright

Why would I lie on the internet? If you dont believe thats me then eat shit lol idgaf

Its not painful, yes its soreness, the regular I get after training any muscle group, but its waay more sore than the rest of my body, as if I have not trained legs months ago, which is dumb cause I do train them

DELETE

Attached: The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla.jpg (500x436, 64K)

I'm not talking about low bar squat, I'm talking about the lurch forward and then compensation by the lower back

quads are the biggest muscle group in your body

Attached: squat_bar_placement-1024x664.jpg (1024x664, 108K)

I feel you. I don't want to squat anymore because it hurts my knees and ankles so much. I don't want to damage my joints for life.

Even the high bar squat isn't completely upright. Especially if someone is 90% legs.

Unless you're describing the lurch forward some people get when coming out of the hole? This is caused by knee caving, hip flexors are no longer stretched if the knees come in, then your butt shoots up tipping you over

I never said anything about being completely upright, so go mouth off to someone else

>Leaning forward is bad
>No I don't mean stay upright

Attached: 73E765FC-8A69-406B-908D-C7C30BD3DB68.png (800x840, 109K)

You may not like it, but this is what peak male performance looks like

I think I impinged my hip from squatting with shit form. Should I just leave it to heal and deload a bit after a few weeks or what?

Hey guys, whats going on itt?

Attached: 1568926390527s.jpg (124x125, 2K)

God I want her to sit on my face

start with a lower weight, do step increases on sets, start doing it 3x/week.

Attached: 66508643_472410666650841_8363201037996459352_n.jpg (1440x1624, 246K)

Stretch/foam roll as frequently as you need, warm up slow. You won't hit the same numbers every day. Plenty of people squat daily.

Just eat more carbs on rest day and don’t do heavy sets twice a week. One heavy and one light.

Who told you to squat twice a week

>there was no picture attached
Yea i didn't read your post.

Just squat 3 times a week.
Leg days are garbage for beginners

what even is that lmao

You’re a wimp, also

UHHH, I’M GONNA- I’M GONNA COOOM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I’M COOOOMING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tomboys are for
Getting in fights with her
Playing sports with her
Watching kung-fu movies with her and trying to copy the moves
Teasing her and laughing when she gets mad and pouts
Letting her pin you so you can feel her body pressed against yours
Flipping her back over so that you can stare into each other's eyes
Protecting her from bullies even though you know she can handle herself
Cheering her on and always supporting her, win or lose
Throwing her a victory barbeque where you make all her favorite foods
Massaging their legs, shoulders, and back
Holding them close and telling her you love her
Reassuring her that she is the most beautiful girl in the world when she gets jealous of the more feminine girls
Accepting all of her girlish sensibilities, no matter how much she hates you finding out about them
Patting her head
Getting caught in the rain during a cross country run and having to huddle together with her under an abandoned bus stop waiting for it to pass
Holding her hand in public
Making her try on cute dresses when you're out on a date even though you know she'll never buy one
Buying her sexy black lace lingerie, only for her to wear spats over them
Tracing your finger over the tanlines she got during the summer and feeling how warm her skin is
Having her jump into your arms and kiss you after spending time apart over vacation
Introducing her to your parents
Marriage
Carrying her over the threshold of your new home to start a life together while she punches you in the shoulder and pouts that she can walk just fine herself
Gently laying her down on the bed
Whispering into her ear how much she means to you while caressing her toned body
Spending an entire night making passionate love to each other
Raising a new generation of tomboys with
Loving unconditionally as you grow old together
These are the things that tomboys are for

>you will never princess carry a tomboy while she lightly punches you in the shoulders and calls you lame
>you will never be hanging out with a tomboy when a storm hits and find out she's cripplingly terrified of thunder
>you will never get Jow Forums with a tomboy
>you will never go to the track meet/swim meet/softball game/football game/judo match of your tomboy gf and cheer her on as she kicks everyone's ass, then have her run into the stands to hug you after she wins and tell you she knew she had to do her best when she saw you in the stands
>you will never help a tomboy study for her big test so she gets a good enough grade to stay on the team
>a tomboy will never attempt to cook for you and fuck it all up becaue she's never cooked in her life but you eat it anyways just to see her smile
>you will never coerce a tomboy into wearing a frilly, girly dress and watch as she squirms around all self-conscious and shy

Attached: 1567178960567.jpg (500x667, 138K)

Attached: tenor.gif (244x180, 1M)

That's pretty embarrassing

Attached: 1568100123956.png (216x261, 6K)

Based
Op is a faggot coom poster, but how do I get a qt tomboy gf like op's pic related?

Attached: 1567813230533.jpg (600x550, 32K)

how are your bench and squat at that ratio? I'm a 5' 8" manlet, my bench is 145 and my squat is 265.

Because he's a retard who doesn't squat right, or he had a back injury
Source: can bench 3pl8 and only squat like 350

My squat is 315 as of not too long ago. Also decent bench. I have no idea how tf some ppl can squat 3 times a week

jesus christ am I on fit or r9k

What’s the difference?

kek

The best remedy for soreness is to simply workout anyways. If you're a real pussy about it you can lower the volume on your lower body days and up the frequency while you ease into it. The more frequently you squat the less soreness you'll get as your body adapts.

225 bench/185 squat is retarded curlbro shit.

Big based

Attached: 11909951-1019-47A0-930C-A71DF2087DA6.jpg (1200x882, 123K)

>The best remedy for soreness is to simply workout anyways.

This, Considering OP is talking about DOMS and not joint pain, if it's joint pain you might want to see a doctor

Attached: QfwdhIQ.png (619x2046, 445K)

What the fuck dude, just put like 3 rest days in between your leg days then. It's not rocket science. I reached a 3 plate ATG squat after 14 months as a fucking natty taking creatine and training without missing a session twice a week. Get some fucking squat shoes, check your form that your knees aren't extending beyond your toes.

Cringe, Samefag, post timestamped body and go back to r*ddit

Delete the pic and I’ll tell you cumbrain.

Attached: A6E9D3C0-5069-4FE5-B25C-FFA8398F1256.jpg (250x250, 7K)

a distinctly anglo body shape

I squat 3 times a week. The first two days (in a 3 day period) were kinda rough. I was walking like I just got fucked in the ass (I’m sure you know how it feels). But, after that it wasn’t bad at all.

150–> 165lbs this week

>that feel when you sister had short hair as a young girl
>decided to grow it out
Damn you puberty

>squat day
>knees are fucked
>have to wear knee sleeves
>do 6 warm up sets, 2 with just the bar just to get enough movement and blood so I don't injure myself

man squats fucking suck.

lol literally me, but stop at panel 3

I will coom

Hate to disappoint you man, but there’s many BASED and REDPILLED tomboy aficionados on this board

Attached: DF2BF1C9-E775-45BA-80F9-935ED4EC4CB2.jpg (1111x311, 165K)

Cool I'm depressed now.

god imagine the stinkies this brap bitch is able to reproduce

This is going to sound counter intuitive but add a 3rd leg day. When I hit legs twice a week I’m sore pretty much all the time but when I do legs 3 times a week It looks something like this:

Day one: I’m fresh

Day two: sore af from day one but I feel much better after grinding through the workout

>day three I feel fresh

I assume this happens because the frequency breaks down the lactic acid and stretches the muscles.