Grow up dreaming about one day becoming a huge muscle bound beast

>grow up dreaming about one day becoming a huge muscle bound beast
>quickly realize literally everyone who looks like they lift is frauding
>the natty limit looks like complete shit
>spend money to permanently fuck my hormones and shorten my lifespan vs stay a twink forever
is this the single most disappointing reality pill?

Attached: 1568918417246.jpg (705x705, 141K)

you're comparing yourself to others. you could jump on all the gear in world and still be dissatisfied with that mentality

Me on the left.

1. try to look big natty and just be fat
2. take steroids and be big
both are kind of bad for you
so if you care about health so much, forget about size and just be as fit as you possibly can be.

Attached: Body-Weight-Exercises-Periodic-Table.jpg (948x797, 255K)

Absolutely based and redpilled

Sad cunt mentality
NGMI
WHEN WILL YOU FAGGOTS REALIZE ITS A FUCKIN MINDSET

>>the natty limit looks like complete shit
> vs stay a twink forever
Your natty limit looks like shit? Sounds like you are low-test, might have to go on TRT to reach a normal 'natty limit' if yours is so horrible.

i would love to take the bloat pill but i train mma and i physically cant keep weight on, and it would kill my training, fug

the natty limit like in pic related looks absolutely tiny compared to op pic, and thats what fucks me up

Attached: 1566955997686.jpg (720x960, 83K)

being happy with being a twink isnt making it

because those guys are manlets, gay, and have dieted down too much.

if you're over 6'0, 225lbs natural at like ~12-14% bf you will not look like a faggot/manlet/twink.

And that is totally attainable (I've done it).

Attached: thaigurl.jpg (715x689, 271K)

and guy in middle needs to lose significant weight to look hard

Natty limit for good genes and tall guys is someone like Eric Bugenhagen. If you need to be bigger and leaner than him you have mental cope problems, steroids won't cure you

im 5'7, a turbomanlet, but i want the roided out body because im a half faggot but im also fixated on the concept of being physically powerful, it turns me on lmao. you think the faggots i posted have dieted down too much?

>is this the single most disappointing reality pill?
No, there's a white pill and a golden pill, you should take both
Reality is that you can push the natty limit further with diet, it can be hard and expensive though to find pasture raised raw dairy for example, same for organ meats
The golden pill is having a tiny bit of faith and asking God Himself for gains that push the natty limit

Nothing wrong with being natty, it's a beautiful and more capable physique. The guy in the OP is a total fag and most normal people see him as a self-loving poser anyway. Most normal people probably think he is natty though, that pisses me off.

>if you're over 6'0, 225lbs natural at like ~12-14% bf you will not look like a faggot/manlet/twink.

Im 6ft2 112kg been training for 7 years daily

Attached: P30lite2.jpg (848x1033, 169K)

how do i get a bf who looks like this? do i have to roid too?

Attached: 1551580202120.jpg (644x422, 69K)

They look like they've been working out for like 2 years. Guy on right probably isn't natty and by now probably has breasts.

this is bait, right?

Attached: 1555048498554.jpg (680x621, 39K)

Not bad. Here's me, it was a terrible angle of a shoulder press vid I made where I look retarded haha

Attached: side on downy.png (819x460, 178K)

He said 12-14% not 20

p.s. roast me if you want

fuck. maybe im just mentally ill because the guy in the right is the only one i think looks good. fuck whoever created steroids honestly

>wanting to go bloatmode
>no daddy cummies for being a twink
what were you even thinking OP?

T. Discount Sam hyde

>not wanting to find a bigger stronger roid daddy who is into fucking masc muscular manlet bottoms
ngmi

>ive been bloatmaxing for 7 years ddaily
it shows, eat less calories, do more reps/volume

Lol, I feel for you, man, but the guy on the right roids.

Attached: blaha.jpg (1366x768, 109K)

>been training for 7 years daily
Good for you man, you should consider taking up weightlifting tho.

this board

Attached: 1553176076023.png (748x756, 168K)

How would you know what the natty limit is if you don't even lift?

Nice I like it

160lbs, 6'0. RIPPED and NATTY
this guy is confirmed natty (best friends with Nick from Nicks Strength and Power)

Attached: natty1.jpg (791x511, 118K)

Honestly bro, pictures don't show it well. Someone fit IRL just has better presence and look better when they move. Same with roid people though.

Totally RIPPED bro. I wish I was RIPPED and NATTY like this 160lb guy

Here is Zack at a competition (natural competition).
he looks a bit stiff and I think he cut too much, not as full as he could be. But it goes to show you that some people's natty limits are much bigger than others.

Attached: natty2.jpg (815x501, 87K)

He had some good competition that year, so he won't stand out as much. Look at these guys.

Attached: natty3.jpg (1366x768, 189K)

This makes me feel better about my progress lol

He's clearly the best one out there. He didn't win because of politics bro

>is this evidence for flat earth?

>the natty limit looks like complete shit

If you have shit tier genetics. If you're tall and have a decent enough frame you'll look good.

Honestly I don't get this mindset. The dude on the left has the best muscles, the dude in the center looks comfy and has a genuine smile. The guy on the right looks gross and his face gains make him look like he's wearing a grotesque mask

Attached: pan-greek-god-goat-horn-head-shoulder-bust-curly-curl-beard-hair-white-AR6JTF.jpg (768x1390, 115K)

But you don't get it bro I've been doing my shit routine for 6 months now after 20 years of not doing any physical activity at all. I've reached the natty limit and I don't look like GigaChad lifting is useless

OP you don't know what your limit is, and you're probably too weak to actually reach it.

Attached: natty4.jpg (797x497, 78K)

You don't need gear to obtain a strong physique. You do need to not be a pussy, though.

Attached: Eugen-Sandow-415.jpg (968x1521, 100K)

Damn that's lame, natural bodybuilding is gay as fuck, just stay natty and don't prance around on stage and you're fine.

black men are like naturally on roids when it comes to their muscular potential

Sandow, the notorious gaylord.

Attached: 1566374987660.jpg (1024x574, 51K)

not even close, that would be the realization of the true nature of industrial society and its future

jesus fuck, thai girls are true kino

I lifted for 4 years and made normie gains doing bro splits. Went from 160lbs to 190lbs @ 6'3, thought i reached my genetic potential because I was an "ectomorph" and wasn't too thrilled with it.

Then I said fuck it and started doing instinct training, focus on big 3, almost full body, 5x a week. Squatting every day, deadlifting 3x a week. heavy rows. Sleeping 8hours a day religiously. 200grams protein daily.
I put on 25lbs in two years, got to 215 and had to buy new underwear and jeans cause my thighs and butt were so damn big.

I was benching 125lb dumbbells for 10x
Squatting 350x 15
Deadlifting 500x 5
Totally natty, I got strong and THICC, flat stomach but no visible abs at all.

I never looked like a bodybuilder though, I looked like a very athletic rugby player or someshit. I would get compliments from strangers, but there was no illusion of having the bodybuilder look.

>Six months

Are you absolutely retarded? You don't reach your natural limit until roughly three years if building from nothing.

Attached: 1529388909513.png (828x720, 745K)

>the true nature of industrial society and its future
explain pls

Natty bodybuilders look like shit because their competitions are judged by juicer standards. Natties cannot be shredded and big at the same time. If you're natty, just stay at like 12-15% bf and you can still be pretty big.
Just don't expect to be shredded, ever.

WOW!!!! So this is the power of natural bodybuilding!!

Yeah, too much compounds makes you look fat, especially if you let yourself get fat to help the lifts.

Go Euge and not huge mode.
Like this poster said,
Sandow was before juicing and roiding.

Attached: 1563094058462.jpg (384x384, 33K)

>I put on 25lbs in two years, got to 215 and had to buy new underwear and jeans cause my thighs and butt were so damn big.
post body?

More info please, I'm interested in these super high frequency full body routines

Yeah it's a diet contest, and most real natties aren't into getting on stage. And pretty much anyone who has the mentality to get on the stage has the same mentality to take roids.

Take the Ted Pill

Bro, I recommend you look in the other direction, Heavy Duty. It is the only true theory of bodybuilding.

Kys

Again it's hard for natty's to look jacked when they are super lean and dry, they get flat and lose so much volume, their testosterone crashes, etc.

Same natty dude, look at the difference he made...

Attached: zack natty friend.jpg (1217x439, 139K)

t. retards who missed the joke

Exactly, the middle pics are the best. He didn't know when to quit his cut.

actually pretty decent physique, just needs more chest

What's the gist of heavy duty? My approach has been high intensity low frequency training, I'm just curious about people who do the opposite.

He was Victorian era. The best of his time, that's why they named the Mr Olympia trophy after him.

>true nature of industrial society and its future
the entire history of humanity up to this point is merely a bootstrap process to synthetic-daddy AI and biology is a flawed process meant to be replaced with something more precise?

>the true nature of industrial society and its future
just search the last 5 words

nick is natty imo

Attached: natnick.jpg (641x441, 72K)

Ok looked it up, this is basically what I'm already doing. I'm always open to trying to methods out.

>hurr durr technology bad
society will always be in a decline if it had peaked at one point in time, nobody is forcing you to partake in meaningless technological consumption. if anything, we are living in the greatest times now where we dont have to worry about famine and neighboring tribes coming to pillage us, and if you are one of the few who doesn't follow the herd mentality at all, you can easily set yourself up for a life of ultimate ambition.

I've done both, I did high volume for 17 years, Heavy Duty for 3 months, really regret only learning about it now. I break the rules on frequency though, I think so many days off only works if you have steroids through your body 24/7.

But you basically only do 1 set, but do it properly, and the final rep is done to do 100% muscle stimulation, so from there, there is nothing more to do, so you do another muscle group, then go home and recover. It's pretty painful but actually very safe because you do the weights slowly and pretty light, the fatigue builds up, and by the last rep you're so weak you can lift with 100% effort and not injure yourself. If you did a 1RM to failure there is a very high risk of injury.

How the hell are you already doing it if you didn't know about it lmao

I didn't know the term heavy duty. I did know about the methodology from Body By Science and have run it for a while. My only beef is that the frequency is too low and I really want to go to the gym more often because I enjoy it.
Thanks m8, yeah that's what I do to the letter.

Clearly natty, but not the best genes. Can't say much bc I'd be just as stickmode at his bf%

>Thinks that he will become a"huge muscle bound beast" if he takes steroids

Ever heard of genetics. When will people like you and zyzz learn.

Attached: kai.jpg (1075x958, 105K)

OK cool man. I split things up carefully so I can go multi days in a row, and my 'rest' days I do low intensity cardio, so I go almost every day, take about a day off a fortnight and that's forced. When I used to do high volume, I'd average a day off less than once every thousand days lol

You do bro, the guys who take them and get nowhere are idiots who are undisciplined and have no knowledge of how to lift.

this is the natural limit after 7 fucking years? fuck this im roiding

this looks DYEL when you put a shirt on him. absolutely pathetic. inject testosterone and stop making so many excuses or you will NEVER make it.

check the middle pics , he can look big and muscular naturally, easy

Everyone's talking shit but he looks amazing, this athletic look is way more aesthetic IRL than freak beast roid shit.

he looks like shit. bloated, watery, not much definition.

he probably only benches like 250lb

>this looks DYEL when you put a shirt on him. absolutely pathetic.

post your body.

Attached: zzack.jpg (877x383, 110K)

I split the routine into two days just because the original one session per week is just too little. This week I switched to a high volume PPLx program, wew what a difference. After a few months I'll probably jump back to something like your plan.

Attached: testify.jpg (750x556, 86K)

stop having body dysmorphia.

Attached: naturals.jpg (790x425, 67K)

Right?

thats not what a shirt is

come off cycle and lets see what you can maintain

being natural is a waste of time
>slow gains
>have to be anal about diet or u lose gains
>patronizing remarks from friends etc "ehhh u look alright bro"
>look like shit when you put a shirt on, forcing you to fake swoleness with higher bodyfat

stop punishing yourself. there are responsible ways to use gear but you're probably too afraid to even google about a beginner testosterone cycle

Ripped? He looks like shit

More like a decade, dumbfuck

ill just go back to my natty limit. let my androgen receptors rest, do bloods, check if everything is okay then blast again. easy. there are so many other aspects to life that require your attention and improvement to warrant being natty. the sooner you understand this the better. i say this with good intentions

I started to look like I lifted a year after starting natty. I just was consistent and basically speaking had a good idea of what I was doing. How the fuck do you think people start looking after half a decade of serious effort and good programming natty? Answer is juicy as fuark. You're just lazy and not gonna fucking make it because of your loser mentality.

Attached: sandow.jpg (375x564, 37K)