I'm starting to fail

>want a girlfriend
>start working out for 8months and make nice gains
>travel to asia and find a pharmacist cutie that is also a virgin (litteral 10/10 to me)
>she likes me, I like her
>tells me she would like me even if I looked like a beast
>start drinking more and more beer
>skip gym sometimes
>eat like shit, a lot of carbs, sneak in a soda everynow and then.

just skipped gym yesterday and went home and played dota2 and drank beer.

>start getting a lot of acne thanks to my shit diet
>beedroom looks like shit with beer bottles staring my right in my face mocking me.

I made it, but I'm slipping guys, HELP? Please Help me.

Attached: D2115_223_025_1200.jpg (800x1200, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222230905/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tells me she would like me even if I looked like a beast

Roastie trap, she wants to degrade you so you think she's the best you can get.

Do NOT let her manipulate you in this way. Be the best fucking person you can be,

Fpbp
Also, the acne is most likely caused by you not cleaning yourself as much & staying inside

what country?

Thanks for reminding me. She tells me not to post my progress shit on my instagram for other girls to see also.

she says she is not jelous, but she is a nerdy girl with no curves.

>me

and I'm throwing this away...Can't believe what a retard I am.

>falling for the Roastie trap in 2019. Fuck

Attached: IMG_E0362.jpg (1575x2100, 560K)

mirin
u should definitely post your progress online and show her whos the fuckin boss.

>that is also a virgin

hahaha

hahahahahaha

Episode 27 of "user gets played like a fiddle"

its true brah. She been raised in a strict budhist household, going to girls school every since she was young,

these girls are suppose to keep their virginity until marriage or they not worth anything as partners in Asia.

This lol, when I lived in Seoul I literally lived next to a hymen reconstruction clinic, day after day women 18-40 years old walked in, face hiden by masks

That's why she is dating a foreigner, because the local guys only want to marry a virgin, so she is desperate.

Definitely mirin.

I think avoiding posting on insta is OK. Definitely stay fit and make her pay her own way (unless your currency is > hers).

Don't get greencard/divorce raped.

>Race mixing
>Making it
Oh the delusion

Based asian pharmacist gf poster

Attached: 1568492787999.jpg (700x693, 126K)

Dude I am not saying your girl is trash or whatever but come the fuck on, get real. The whole trope of "asian girls acting shy" or the pseudo crying seen in JAVs is all part of the culture of purity or whatever. I can't personally judge that but THINK NIGGA. What are the chance that a "pure" and well intended girl loses her virginity to a dude from a different race, country and culture like it was nothing. Let's be real, you probably aren't Lothario.

Yeah, in those countries its mainly hookers, ex-hookers, single mothers or divorcees that want to marry foreigners because no guys there wants them anymore.

Normal girls there would never want to date or marry a foreigner due to the stigma (people in her community will think shes a prostitute), different language and culture. Normal girls there want to marry their own kind. If they are looking for a foreigner who doesn't even live there, then there's probably something wrong with her.

you know it's 2019, unless you're talking about some real jungle gook, this isn't true anymore

>people in her community will think shes a prostitute
Unless this is like backwater thailand, that is not true. It is still heavily stigmatized though.

You should probably actually travel to an Asian country and see for yourself

I have lived in 3, Thailand, Vietnam and Japan

OP here.

Thanks for all the encouraging comments I have recieved. I needed this.

>shaves my 3days stubble
>puts on my shoes and packs my gymbag
>downs a energy drink in one sweep

I'm off to the gym, this is the day where I said "no more and turned my life around again. keeping my gains and my pharmacist weifu.

>she says she is not jelous, but she is a nerdy girl with no curves
Why the fuck would you want an infertile insect that isn't even from your own race?

She say she love him long time for greencard

She'll cook and clean for you unlike the feminists you see over here where they expect you to cook, clean, and pay for the dates.

>yayyy i get to be cooked and cleaned for, nevermind my children who will hate whites and their declining share of the global population :DDDD

only white women can produce white children. get fucking

You can get a woman that cooks and cleans too if she follows this list
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222230905/

kek. have sex

Premarital sex is a sin user

OP here, just came back from the gym.

Some hardcore manlets was there, doing their bulk routine.

Tried to say hello to one guy but he had his headphones on. Just gave me the manlet deathstare.

Eating two chicken wings now with some cottage cheese and taking a cup of coffee.

Luckily I turned this weekend around-.

Cause my body won't get me stacies or even normies. Only fat feminist cows in my country. That's why I'm a "race traitor"

Attached: Married_With_Children_Rock_of_Ages_al_bundy_rockstar.jpg (800x600, 37K)

^^^This^^^

They will do subtle shit like this to keep you feeling "this is the best I can do". Don't take the bait user. Keep improving and if she doesn't want to go along for the ride, ditch her for another.

>Asian
>10/10
lol ok, bud

Attached: 1489036324352.png (726x476, 17K)

impressive for 8 months. Hope ill be like you around that time

Attached: 1568743403387.png (585x470, 25K)

so basically find a christian femcel?

Yes

>
>litteral 10/10 to me
>but she is a nerdy girl with no curves.
Do you confess to having shit tastes or are you borderline retarded?

Attached: 1564308629248.jpg (1000x944, 83K)

aight man u do u, those girls seem very rare tho

>travel to Asia to get a gf because no one would date you in your own country

how to spot a beta lmao