GOD I HATE BLACK PEOPLE SO FUCKING MUCH AAAAAUUUGH!!

GOD I HATE BLACK PEOPLE SO FUCKING MUCH AAAAAUUUGH!!

Attached: 278E0A13-CA96-4AEB-8CB8-9D425038076F.jpg (600x583, 76K)

jaja fat gay

U mad cuz we BLACK all da white women

If I could be a nigger for a day. I could live my life the free and easy way.

>be me
>black man in Europe
>white women worship me and my my BBC
>meek white men are intimidated by me or try desperately to be my friend and seek my approval

Honestly if you're black just come to Europe and be treated like a God

Attached: leprechaun.gif (206x196, 480K)

Attached: pol is where friends meet.png (468x750, 648K)

based and redpilled

>a cucks fantasies

WAKANDA FOREVA WHITE BOIIII!

>a mad white boi

Why would I ever want a Niggers approval?

don't let them shit on you and they won't, there cowards unless you're outnumbered, niggers and minorities are just mere annoyances really.

Because you're a beta white male and instinctively recognise that black men are your superiors in the social hierarchy.

This is especially true for young people.

the absolute state of shills. let me tell you somethings. these losers have been trying to make this board flip for years. after trying to debate people these guys are now just trying to make you look bad. fucking losers. go back to the oven where you belong democrat nigger.

>antique farming equipment
>some how not enough food in africa
pick one please

I’m mostly upset about all the liberal excuses for the IQ thing.

Why are you racists so obsessed with IQ anyway?

Nobody cares about your IQ in the real world. When you apply for a job they don't ask for your IQ. When you hit on a girl she doesn't ask for your IQ. When you apply for a loan the bank doesn't ask for your IQ.

It's not even an important metric.

same, and i keep seeing more and more niggers in moscow every day

That's very true in the ghetto.
Dieu merci I don't have to deal with that shit, have fun being treated like the god of the dump.

Attached: CRILLON.jpg (1020x599, 390K)

Why does it seem like African blacks are actually decent people, albeit lower IQ, but American blacks are actually chimp tier?

I think because American blacks were the product of slaves, the inferior blacks, while African blacks were the superior peoples and sold the slaves to the Europeans and Arabs

Me too, check best nigger story thread

Attached: nigger_dick_cutting.png (1030x775, 335K)

I saw 1 nigger few days ago in Omsk.

WAKANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But seriously, niggers aren't human

I don’t care about the metric; I care about the research. There’s great evidence that IQ is highly heritable, which could open up some new avenues of research as to the nature of true intelligence, but PC scientists want to bury it because it hurts people’s feelings.

I notice wikipedia doesn't list an ethnic breakdown for Omsk. Is this Russian Propaganda regarding an up and coming nigger invasion?

i hate ‘em because they breathe

What did I ever do to you? Tell me

Attached: 2F406D84-94FC-4D6D-BB17-572659E061C8.jpg (250x241, 17K)

Who gives a shit? Just live away from niggers. Fuck there is a country in Africa where the AVERAGE IQ is 63. That's all you need to know.

Today, you came and plopped down for lunch at the other side of the room and proceeded to chew your food like a cow so loud I could tell when you stopped to breath and occasionally start guffawing like an ape at whatever you were watching on your phone. Not civilized.

Dunno why this made me laugh

>TFW mods move a frogpost to Jow Forums
looks like the mods are based and redpilled

Attached: the only good anime is dead anime.gif (357x411, 530K)

BASED OP

Same tbqfh

I hate Asians...

Nothing. Sorry, I’m actually pretty liberal and I try to be kind to all humans. I like black people who share my views. But it’s this PC culture, man. The little half-truths add up and it makes me indignant.

Why?

bump

based italpill tells it like it is

bump

Okay

Chillax, bro.

Attached: 98251913.png (325x324, 49K)

rude and racist