Which movie is your favourite, Jow Forums?

Which movie is your favourite, Jow Forums?

Attached: 32563465346346.png (1280x727, 537K)

Attached: 91qR94w4+BL._SY445_.jpg (315x445, 35K)

The good the bad and the ugly

Attached: 59093908-9271-462E-9866-C05DD06B8741.jpg (397x750, 59K)

Either "Django Unchained" or "Revolver", can't choose which one.

Is Django actually good? Have hated Tarantino since Kill Bill

The Water Diviner.

I gri ebery dime

>
I find these types of question extremely vague. I liked it. Watched it with friends multiple times, had plenty of fun each time. And it's not as slow paced as other spaghetti westerns. And also Christoph Waltz is in it, an actor I like quite a lot.
Will you like it? I dunno. Try Rotten Tomatoes or something.

He yвepeн, пpocтo oбычнo фильмы Tapaнтинo нecкoлькo... хм, быдлaнcкиe чтo ли. Кpoвь, кишки и ничeгo бoльшe. Чecтнo, нe мoгy пoнять, зa чтo eгo любят.

Nightmare before Christmas
Love stop motion and fun story

Love this one too. Shame Tim Burton didn't create much good after that.

>
Some people enjoy films about blood and guts and ridiculous situations with a tiny bit of humour from time to time.
And if you don't, then you have a wonderful option of not thinking about these films and not watching them.
Also
A) Name your favourite film.
B) Stop creating "which country has better x" threads, those are pretty cancerous

Shit taste

Are you implying shit like Inglorious Bastards is actually good?
What do you have against "which country has better X' threads anyway? Those provoke a discussion and that's what Jow Forums needs to be an active board.

never quite understood Tim Burton. Created Pee Wee's Big Adventure, Ed Wood, Nightmare Before Christmas (didn't technically direct but story and character design were his) and Beetlejuice, easily 4 of my favorite movies and I've basically hated everything else he's done.

Perhaps he pulled a George Lucas? Lucas seems to be really great at coming up with interesting ideas and set pieces for films but not exactly executing them, then when he was given full control it was a misfire. I wonder if Tim Burton has the same problems, although I wouldn't exactly know where his strengths lie vs. his weaknesses (I really like his cinematography and overall artistic vision but not his writing I suppose?)

Yes

I think I'll go with Fly over the Cuckoo's Nest: not that into movies though so I don't remember names of gud films I've watched.

Attached: 1526587018412.jpg (1018x1071, 365K)

i like movies where niggers die

>
They also provoke Jow Forums-level stereotype aidsfests.
>
Debatable.
Your favourite movie's name, please.

I don't really have a favorite but I really liked the movie Snatch.

Liked the book, but the movie just didn't seem like what I imagined it to be.
I don't see how discussion threads are injuring Jow Forums. Also, when it comes to picking a fav one, I would probably have to pick two. One for a foreign one and one for an USSR movie, since they are so much different.

Cartoons count as well?
If yes than Wall-E.
If no than Memento.

yeah, I can undestand that heh
>USSR movies
which one you'd point out? I just love "Убить Дpaкoнa", and overall USSR films are my childhood

Hm... for me It'd be either "Бepeгиcь aвтoмoбиля" or "Maкcим Пepeпeлитцe". Lots of other ones, but those are the first one to come to mind.

I'm not really sure i have one.
I just have a bunch of movies that i really like.

lol, just discovered that yбить дpaкoнa was filmed in 1996, so it's Russian heh. Well it's a masterpiece nonetheless.
And you have nice taste, Britain

Attached: Ayanami(67).jpg (800x777, 178K)

Thanks, Armenia. When it comes to foreign ones I'd pick "Lawrence of Arabia".

Attached: 5457457457.png (500x425, 60K)

Attached: 1522944462687.jpg (1080x768, 173K)