Can fix cavities

>Can fix cavities
>Restores receded gums
>prevents bad breath
>skulls of people living in areas rich in clove in medieval times have better teeth than people alive today
Why haven't you started using clove oil for your teeth?
I discovered it years ago when a dentist used it on my gums when I had dry socket after getting my wisdom teeth taken out. It fixed it immediately.
I asked
>Why didn't you just tell me about this instead of having me come in for a two second treatment?
He told me Dentists don't like people knowing about clove oil because if they did they wouldn't have nearly as many patients.

Attached: clove-bud-oil-10-ml.jpg (1000x1000, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Cure-Tooth-Decay-Cavities-Nutrition/dp/0982021305
yourreturn.org/3_Ancient_Diet/index.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hello fitness poster. Your great advice has piqued my interest in Clove Oil. What brand would you recommend?

I'm sold. Where get?

Go on
Go on, do you use it?

I know that myrrh oil can also help with receding gums. I wonder if a combo of Clove Bud and Myrrh might be the ultimate holistic anti-gum loss remedy?

This. Family friend that is a dentist told me the same. Fixed my dry socket in just a few days

I bet this is a meme that makes your gums rot

I used this for one week and lost three teeth wtf

I use clove oil for tooth aches, it works for that, there's a burning sensation, but it's not a bad one and it lasts for a minute.

Usually I slap it on a tooth brush and brush the area that hurts.

Can I just eat clove instead of using the oil? How do I use the oil?

inject, or take 4 scoops

>Fix your dental health with this one weird trick!!! Dentists HATE this!!!

I'm aware that people centuries ago used cloves for various dental remedies, but do you or anybody else here have any decent sources proving any of this?

Agreed, I like proof.

I smoked a kretek cigarette once and my throat was numb for 20minutes after because of the cloves. Was fucking horrible.

Clove oil is an antiseptic.

Nobody uses it because we have fucking toothpaste, floss, and mouth wash.

You have a clove sensitivity.
The insta pain and numbing sensation aren't felt by other people and that's why they look at you funny when you explain that cloves suck ass.

I add clove to my tea every morning cause I like it. Didn't know it was good for your teeth.

Snake oil. There is no reliable way to reverse cavities, but remineralisation requires nutrition which means high quality animal foods. It's amazing how people with bad teeth will fall for gimmicks like this instead of just fixing their nutrition and eating less carbs.

I highly recommend reading amazon.co.uk/Cure-Tooth-Decay-Cavities-Nutrition/dp/0982021305

>>Can fix cavities
No it can't
>>Restores receded gums
No it can't. Nothing can except surgery.

>skulls of people living in areas rich in clove in medieval times have better teeth than people alive today

Wow skulls of people who died at 22 and never ate sugar in their life had good teeth? no shit? look at africans today retard

>Snake oil
>Here, take this other false nonscience instead

You can't remineralize your teeth because your body has no fucking method by which to do so.

Thankfully, our chinese overlords just invented teeth regrowing gel

There was no pain. I was just very aware my throat had no feeling at all and it made me feel uncomfortable. I gave away my two packets of Kreteks I bought and none of my friends would take them. They all smoke ciggies way more than me too.

I may try this clove oil though, anything to avoid (((fluoride)))

>You can't remineralize your teeth because your body has no fucking method by which to do so
>all you bomes can reminineralize
>b-but your teeth cant
That's so fucking stupid

CRISPR will solve that.

5 SCOOPS COME ON

>You can't remineralize your teeth because your body has no fucking method by which to do so
I've got a spot on a bicuspid molar that has been remineralizing for years, dentist actually used that word. He also mentioned i have lots of gum for someone my age. I didn't tell him that i don't brush my teeth much and went two years without flossing.
Never had a toothache, asked wife about my breath she said she's never noticed bad breath. It's like skin and hair, some people get lucky and some suffer.

Side effects
While clove oil is usually safe when applied to the skin, repeated use inside the mouth and on the gums can have side effects.

Side effects may include damage to the:

gums
tooth pulp — the central part of the tooth which is made of connective tissue and cells
the skin on the inside of the mouth
mucous membranes inside of the mouth

>CRISPR will solve that.
>imagine actually letting retards that dont know jack about your body, evidenced by medicine past tragedies, editing your DNA, created by god himself, instead of following a natura l diet where youre teeth will be perfect as intended
yourreturn.org/3_Ancient_Diet/index.htm

>b=but muh genetics
Most of what people label as "genetic disease" can be explained with contamination and toxins such as drinking water during pregnancy that passed near a dumping ground
Oh, but gov dont actually give a shit about your health, you dont see them providing methods to remove pesticides, do they? No, they want to edit you DNA to bring back the times of Noah

>Wow skulls of people who died at 22
The low pre-industrial life expectancies were because of crazy high child mortality. If you lived to adulthood, you would probably live long enough to see a bunch of your grandkids die.