Post your biggest health and fitness-related weakness in this thread

Post your biggest health and fitness-related weakness in this thread.

Attached: candy.jpg (2304x1728, 1.45M)

women

Shit is filled with sugar and fats.

But Goddamn it's good.

Attached: fuck.jpg (780x461, 114K)

Attached: iStock-854848732_0_0.jpg (870x565, 54K)

This, and twizzlers. I can keep away from chips, donuts, cake, and other pastries. But every few weeks I get myself some twizzlers

For me, it’s cooming

Attached: dr-pepper-33x24.png (265x500, 183K)

Fixed

Attached: pepe dr.jpg (762x767, 85K)

Have you tried professor thunder?

Is it even possible to make it and drink beer? I'm not talking a binge-drinking down the whole 6-pack in one night kind of drinking, but 1 with dinner every so often?

For me, it's Dr. Perky.

Attached: dr pepper alternatives.jpg (1176x891, 197K)

The fact that people pushing shit like deadlift in this thread

In Minneapolis we have a pizza buffet called Old World Pizza. It fucking kills me.

Attached: old-world-pizza.jpg (550x413, 50K)

/board

Dr Stripes is the dollar tree brand and it’s really bad

Getting 30 gm protein per day cuz i live in a poor country and im fucking tired of eggs

Dr. Thunder nigga reporting in

What country? Venezuela? 30g protein per day is starvation tier.

this picture gave me diabetes

Iced Tea

Cookies. Cereal and pizza too, but those are expensive enough that I can keep myself away from them fairly easily.

>not a single Mr. Pibb
the absolute madmen

Attached: mr-pibb-vintage-soda.jpg (650x819, 217K)

Worst part is I work on a peanut farm so I get peanuts for free and end up making a shitload of these homemade

Attached: FF78B91E-E306-444E-B2F8-97D90BBD087B.jpg (575x575, 47K)

that looks gross. What's it made out of?

one of the few things I life that I can eat box after box and not ever get sick of them

Attached: 91IW+28wGBL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 274K)

what the absolute fuck is that

It’s Vanilla, sugar, butter, and peanuts. They’re dyed red.

>Let's all post our own individual traits and ignore everyone else's posts

cheddar rice cakes
bacon
"meal bars"
sugary sugar free gum
dicks

Peanut patties, it’s old people candy

interesting, thanks user

carrot cake is absolutely god tier and i miss it so much

Attached: 1552488933139.jpg (826x620, 58K)

Is this essentially peanut brittle? That shit slaps

Love me some mac n cheese

Attached: Macncheese97.jpg (1080x1466, 672K)

I buy a family-sized bag and plan to eat a bit, but I eat the entire bag within 30 minutes.

Attached: chips.jpg (717x483, 70K)

The other day i got baked for the first time in 2 months, and ate this whole motherfucker over the course of the day. Ive only been eating fruits and chicken and rice for the past 3 days, but my body still looks like a tub of shit. Stupid cunt body, how does it make sense that one day of binge eating and inactivity does more damage than 3 of healthy eating and excercise

Attached: 68616464-birthday-cake-with-white-icing-and-colorful-happy-birthday-plastic-sign-on-the-top.jpg (1300x1013, 124K)

You can eat all of these things if you do some research. Smart sweet's = gummies. Swerve cake mixes, zevia makes a dr pepper knock-off. Or just have a cheat meal once a week.

Beer is a slippery beast for me. I can't just have one unless I'm ready to binge.
Probably not possible to make it drinking one or two a day, but one of two a week is probably okay

I'm going there this weekend due to this post that pizza looks great

Attached: download (12).jpg (961x1200, 210K)

Not going is my biggest weakness

Attached: 59.jpg (920x1305, 334K)

So mojitos?

>Scared of adding weights to my lifts

>Scared of trying out new things in fear of looking stupid: belt for weighted pull ups and cable machines for example. No idea how to use these so I'm not using them.

>crisps and dip

>odens snus

>needless cardio and the feeling that I should excercise more than I probably really should

>not stretching

>I need to stop drinking whey because of skin problems

I'll get there eventually though.

Why does this shit look like fucking baked beans?

>inb4 Britbong

Attached: monkaStab.png (64x64, 9K)

This.

Also, a huge weakness of mine also:

"Training like an athlete" sometimes makes me look/feel like I'm retarded or I get embarrassed by how light I have to keep some of the weights.

I tried Jeff's cable shoulder superset and I felt like you could have just chopped my balls off there. I had a girl mogging me hard before I was doing those :-/

so fucking hard to find in California. they only have it at del taco afaik

Same flavor, it’s just taken off the oven before hard crack stage

Sugar generally. I will drink 4 or 5 cans of soda daily if someone doesn't stop me.

Just got a bunch of these for free, it's a problem nigga.

Attached: 20190923_070723.jpg (4032x3024, 3.56M)

Unironically thats why i posted the pic

You sound insecure. I have a 20 inch bicep and ill bench 30kg for reps. I get funny looks, more confusion and curiosity. But if it works, it works.

Get a 15kg bench, do 200 reps and tell me your chest doesnt feel like its going to explode.

Little Debbie is my side bitch

I fucking hate candy so much, man. I can resist the urge but I'll eventually slip and buy some. And then it all goes down hill as I start buying candy every day and some days I binge on that shit.

i remember when i used to have these and mum would cut up cubes of cheese for me as well

Yeah I am pretty insecure. I started hitting the gym like 7 months ago so I'm not getting many full blown mires yet and mostly started going again due to getting bullied at work over my appearance and getting flashbacks from high school over it.

Not gonna lie, peanut butter is my weakness. I can down a whole jar of that shit in a single sitting. Provably why I'm so damn fat in the first place.

>bullied at work
How does that shut even happen amongst fucking functioning adults? Grow some balls don't take shit from them
>co worker calls you fat
>tell him that where you come from people get their shit kicked in for less
Done. Bullying generally happens because people perceive you as weak willed and submissive. Appearance, race, religions, those are all just >reasons for getting bullied, but the main ingredient is being a weak willed shit who can't stand for himself.

Sounds like you've been bullied a lot. Me too. Big part of why i train, to restore my self confidence and self respect.

My advice is dont let anyone take the piss, ever. Call people out on their bullshit. At work this barmaid said i looked "sinister" because im so big. I just looked at her, shook my head and said rudeness is lower class. I didnt smile, or joke, thats rude, it was my time meeting her and her way to deal with the unfamiliar is to be a cunt. Nope, not to me. And no, it wasnt in a flirty way, fuck that bitch. The other barmaids are great, they love me.

People are gonna be cunts, just dont let them be a cunt to you. You'll lose friends but you'll gain self respect. No ones opinion of you is important than yours.

Your advice is fundamentally good, but i can tell you've never experienced it. Ive worked in an all female office. Literally me and two other guys, against 40+ women. Its fucking horrible. They are rude as fuck, and have massive chips on their shoulders. Its not that easy when the CEO and her underlings are ganging up on you. Im the poster above talking about self respect. So trust me, me and you are on the same page but that environmental was toxic as fuck. Everything they chatted about was hating men. Middle aged women are the scum of the earth. Entitled, hateful, resentful they've hit the wall.

In that situation its best to leave. Ex was a nurse and said male nurses used to get treated appallingly by the female staff.

Well, jokes on you buddy because I literally am a biologist working in a hospital with absolutely no male colleagues. There's no other guys besides me, and like you said, about 40 women. They tried the bullying shit-test tactics on me too, especially the nurses. Day one, this head nurse kept sending me back and forth on inane bullshit, pushing papers and stuff. First 2-3 times I said whatever, I'm new here, don't wanna seem lazy. Then she said something along the lines of "don't give me that look, you're here to do what I say". I just put the papers down on her desk and said calmly "no, I'm here to do my own job not yours"
She said she'll have a talk to the director, and I told her yeah we'll have a talk alright. She said she'll get me fired and I replied simply with "we'll see about that", and walked the fuck away to my office.
Guess what, nobody called anybody, no bosses were involved.

That was 4 years ago. I'm still working here and having an awesome, everyone loves me and this bitch nurse flirts with me daily. Last Friday she walked in on me changing, and fucking asked me straight to flex my arm. They literally treat me like a god and I'm loving it. Coffee waits for me daily as I walk in and even the head doctors come and ask me for advice and shit. And truth be told I'm treating everyone very nice as well, and never once acted like an asshole.

Why is that a joke? Im glaf you enjoy where you work, you're in the minority. You know what fuck off, i tried to be nice you wanna be a bragging cunt. No ones impressed dickhead, how many of those women are you fucking? Guess what no one cares.

People love me at my work too, but you dont see me bragging about in a blog. Well i am now but only because of you. Fuck this site, full of dickheads. And yet i cant leave, i really am here forever

>Everyone here's a dickhead
>Yet I can't leave

gee I wonder why user

Attached: 15c2ad373dfa66415dc38d2e906440c707b3d8a64562d67bd6bb3c53a9d5cf23_1.jpg (587x550, 47K)

Of course it is possible. One or two beers a week is not bad

fucking this

Attached: airwrecka.jpg (600x426, 69K)

also this

Attached: drugabuse_shutterstock-217852807-cocaine-on-table-rolled-bill.jpg (500x335, 22K)

I don't like Coca Cola or Pepsi, but this shit right here is my kryptonite, especially from tap
it's czech brand of soda for those wondering, tastes bit like Dr Pepper without cherry flavor I guess

Attached: kofola.jpg (540x540, 18K)

nice larp, post body

Goddamn these fuck me over hard

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1200x1799, 237K)

I think these are more of a southern thing. Different stores sell them around her and all the old people like them like my grandparents, some people from Minnesota had never seen them before either after they moved here

I never made out i was perfect, i just try to help, not humblebrag about how great my worklife is when another user is miserable in theirs

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-23 at 16.35.48.png (331x154, 65K)

All i eat now is chicken, veggies and rice.

HELP
E
L
P

Attached: burger-festival.png (1379x885, 2.19M)

whats wrong with fucking women after doing some lines of coke ? best cardio

I hate running, but I know I need to do it to get better at it. Not even a fatty either.

Cheese. Pic related is "burrata", basically a super soft mozzarella. It makes my mouth water.

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-174953_Chrome.jpg (1080x1050, 147K)

Where are my Florida boys at.

Attached: chicken-tender-pub-sub.jpg (1200x900, 297K)

Relying on milk for calories and protein because broke and bulking

Pan con leche (mexican pastries with a glass of milk)

Aye its great until you start doing this shit every weekend along with a bunch of booze.
I've burned way too many sundays because of the comedown and a considerable amount of money over this. Not to mention the gains.

Attached: 6-Places-To-Get-Wildly-Tasty-Carne-Asada-Fries-In-San-Diego-Cotixan.png (800x420, 754K)

You I've still yet to buy a sub from publix, i usually get their bbq chicken

Take the PubSub Pill

Chocolate

Just use Whey you dumb fuck

Depression

Just smile bro

Attached: 1569149429493.jpg (1000x1000, 207K)

Nice but needs more tits

fuark i need to get laid

Salty snacks like tortilla chips/cheez-its, and mocha coffee. For the most part I can resist but every once in a while I give in and want a chocolate drink or a salt binge.

Cute mischlings will always be my biggest weakness.
>But that's not health-related
It relates to the health of my future children.

Attached: scarjo.jpg (750x563, 53K)

Sup fellow twin cities cuck
Is that place good for dat dirty bulk? Or is it like some davanni's shit

That looks like something youd find in a dying cat's litter tray

OH GOD YES

Easily. Even one a night can easily fit into your macros.

My mom just made carrot cake with cream cheese icing and I had a giant piece. It was worth the calories and I know I'm going to eat a bunch more over the rest of this week. Forgive me father for I have sinned.

what's that?

Please delete this, AGHHHHHH i fucking love this shit