Am I weak for crying out of pure joy and thankfulness while I'm laying in the dark after a fulfilling day that's one of...

Am I weak for crying out of pure joy and thankfulness while I'm laying in the dark after a fulfilling day that's one of the best I've ever had?

Attached: 12.png (650x773, 47K)

depends what youve been through, user

weak? not necessarily. gay? perhaps.

Sounds like you're used to having bad shit happen to you. Enjoy your moment and work for more like them. Stay strong, friend.

I only cry when I’m drunk and think about WW1

Attached: 563895E1-72DC-48FF-9AE4-DF57BE019FDA.jpg (1600x1482, 421K)

Brother apart of being a man and controlling your emotions is not letting yourself become too happy either. Being on a emotional roller coaster where some days are 1s and some days are 10s aren’t good. You should be at a 6-7 everyday and never let your emotions, positive or negative get the best of you.

Not too much. A few friends have killed themselves and I've attempted a few times, but that's the worst of it. I think I just used to feel so awful. There's only so long you can go lying to yourself and I was such a useless self-victimizing sack of shit that I had to lie to myself every day. That's not the case anymore, and life is better.

No
But you would be for caring what strangers on the internet would think about it

Yeah, that's what I've been thinking. I've been fairly emotionally stable recently, and I think this might be a bad sign.

Proud of you, user. You're gonna make it.

That's fair

>thinking about the economic collapse of germany

>A few friends have killed themselves and I've attempted a few times
sounds like a bit to me. i wouldnt judge you for it. everyday is a blessing, user

That's the truth, every day is a blessing, and a new chance to make positive change in your life. Thanks user.

You are going to make it

Attached: 1568750901084.jpg (639x903, 54K)

mfw

Attached: 1540314249756.png (221x228, 11K)

blessed post confirmed by quads

Oh holy shit I didn't realize until you pointed it out.

happy for you bro, i think i just got on a good path again this days so im gonna be like you in a few days

"i ask not for lighter burdens, but for broader shoulders"

No user you're not weak for being thankful about a really good day. Infact it's quite respectable that you embrace your emotions like that, too many people trying to be macho and emotionless husks nowadays. You keep on keepin on my man.
I hope you have more days like this that are yet to come.

Attached: 1555741939946.jpg (500x461, 20K)

you two should kiss

Your friends have killed themselves because of the satanic deception called globe earth
The earth is flat and young my friend