Alright guys this is my first time on this board so cut me some slack...

alright guys this is my first time on this board so cut me some slack. I need some help so I'm a short hapa 5'5 100lbs and I got motivated right before senior year began for me (I'm just barely 18). My problem for the past like 4 years is I'm tired everyday after school so tired in fact that I'll sleep like an hour or so after getting home and when I wake up I'll be drowsy and unproductive mix that with setting aside time to est and trying to sleep early enough to have enough energy and I was in an awful loop where I never had enough energy to do even basic things after school. I have a reduced schedule so that helps plus I also began right before and have missed a day yet of working out. basically day 1 I do a push up day 2 I do a sit up day 3 I do a squat and a lunge and after I finish the third day I'll do it again but with another added so every 3 days I'm doing 1 more of each. Its like a more paced out One Punch Man workout so far I haven't skipped and I'm about to do 15 push ups tomorrow and it hasn't gotten tough at all yet. Basically I'm just asking if these exercises are the right ones to be doing and won't make me a deformed weirdo I'm mostly trying to gain confidence/energy. thanks in advance bros

Attached: download_20190918_115721.jpg (1431x1795, 286K)

also sorry for the wall of text

what u diet like lil nigga?

Bro that's pathetic

yeah I know but I'm working on it

its pretty healthy/balanced but I don't eat much I basically eat a meal a day

bump

You need to do more than 15 pushups retard. Do more sets. Go to the gym. Developed it as a hobby and the other things will come.

theres a minimum amount of food you need for basic functioning and thats why you have no energy you dolt. first of all do not consume any huge amounts of sugar as in stop drinking soda all day or any other shit like that. you need to eat food throughout the day and once you figure out your minimum calories for function at all make sure you are eating that. you are fucking your body up by eating this way. all your workouts are totally pointless too unless you are eating your caloric surplus. 5'5" 100lbs is like stic maN right. you need to get muscle meat up you bone boy

I am bro I increase every time I finish the third day I'll stop the increase once I reach 100 sorr I guess I didn't word how my routine works well enough

thank you very much I'm looking foe any advice I can get and this stuff is exactly the kind of stuff I'm looking for is there anyway to judge ehat my caloric intake should be?

yeah first of all read the sticky. google caloric intake calculator. theres a link in the sticky i think too. you can do full body workouts [no weights required, just your literal bodyweight] and it will work to gain muscle and improve fitness.
your biggest enemy right now is eating one meal a day which is, im just guess total garbage. either fast food or something similar. even if its mummys mashed potatoes its still not enough. eat three meals a day and snack in between. drink several liters of water a day. seriously dont drink soda or candy and other shit its fucking cancer and destroys your blood sugar/energy levels especially when your diets trash already.
everytime you do your workout you must be consuming more calories than you are burning. the reason you are a skeleton is because you are consistently burning more calories than you are consuming. you must eat like i said to gain muscle mass and energy.

2 things:
If you're still in school, enjoy it. I graduated 4 months ago, and the whole time I've wanted to kill myself more than before. No more hanging out with people your age, no more "forced" friendships, I don't have any friends, outside of family. I went to a trash school, but I just want it back :(
2nd, you're going to have to eat more, a lot more. You should be putting on about 3 LBS a month, as this is the max amount of muscle a new lifter can gain on average. Don't put on more, or else it'll be mostly fat.
Also, try nofap. I've noticed increased memory, confidence, libido, and I actually enjoy other things in life now.

again read the sticky and lurk around in the threads that are of similar interest not the sperg bullshit threads. watch a lot of youtube videos based off of the information in the sticky. look up full body body-weight routines on youtube and do them to the best of your ability.
i coudlnt do one pushup but after 3/4 months i can do 4 sets of 10 in my routine, among all other bodyweight exercises

I'm sorry for not reading the sticky first I'll check it out and figure out hoe many calories I should consume also I mean I drink a soda every now and again but its about 1 every like 3rd day and I eat a pretty equal portion of carbs to greens to proteins every meal its just outside of that I don't eat very much

i believe in you it took me a couple weeks of solid lurking and researching to really grasp what you are supposed to do to achieve your goals.
and it took me a couple months to find the routines that worked best for me also [without weights].
all good ur gonna make it just like everyone else.

I'll take your advice abouy highschool I've got a decent group of very close friends at the moment and I'm really lucky to have them I think I'll be going to university outside of the US so I'm fairly cognisent of losing my friends and that I'll likely have a fair amount of loneliness early on at least. I'm not trying to put on too much muscle honestly like I said mainly energy and confidence and honestly its tempting to try no fap

thats really wholesome man thanks it honestly really means a lot to me I appreciate it

bump even though it seems like this thread is dead

I was 54kg(@5'11) in April. Started doing 3 sets of push-ups everyday. Trying to increase a rep or two in a set everyday. Then I incorporated some chair dips and dumbbell exercises (I had a set of 4kg dumbbells) and also added a leg day where I would do a full bodyweight intense workout from some youtuber. I gained 4.5 kgs before I hit the gym a month ago. Now I'm doing a PPL at gym and seeing faster gains. But that bodyweight workout was what helped me build strength. We're gonna make it bro. Just keep doing it.

do not insta-mass overfeed from your previous calorie intake, slowly increase your calorie intake and see how your body adapts to it both by digestion and how you feel.

one thing i regret the most about my training was not taking pictures and not writing a diary
> what ive been eating
> what ive been training
> how i feel
> how i look from day to day

to summarize short of why your eating is literally ruining your life is due to how smart the human body is, you should at least try to imagine your metabolism to be a fireplace and treat it as such. you either burn out fast or youve got a long lasting healthy fire thats got a nice glow through out the day.

eat one massive heap 2-3 times a day, obviously youll burn through quickly while having a short lived energy capacity.

eat often like every 3 hours in small portions (literally feeding your fire in a healthy manner)

obviously youll last longer, the way youre meant to.

make sure to adapt to this slowly and dont blast through your first few days of changing like a madman

its early here, what i meant was..
id suggest you to take notes, you wont regret it

take pictures, daily notes of how you feel, look/what youve eaten and etc etc.

download myfitnesspal or something if you think its tedious to learn how to manage a decent mealplan

Can someone tell me why every nerd who decides that he's gonna start lifting in their senior year feel the need to make an announcement on this board?

You're tired because you're oversleeping. I did the same thing in high school.

might just be the obvious that every man/woman becomes more aware of themselves once theyre becoming more adult and realize that theyve got expectations and responsibilities ahead of them and since he posted murican soldiers who usually go to the army to pay off their tuition fees then maybe hes going to risk getting his shit blown up for american oil money profits or similar doodoo

either way, you can be supportive of people wanting change in their lives.. doesnt really matter what your motives are unless youre like the typical fittard who come here to get swolle for girls

Maybe read the sticky you half breed mongrol?
>this post was typed by 100% Filipino gang

He's right about enjoying school. To you I'm an oldfag now (27), and I really do wish I'd enjoyed myself more and made more memories. Life goes by in a flash and you're going to be old before you know it. Take some (not too retarded) risks, have fun, and enjoy the time you have left in school. You'll never be back there again.

My advice:
1. Fix your sleep schedule. There is enough time in the day to do the things you need to do and sleep enough. You just have to budget your time well. Time management and a good sleep schedule are absolutely key life skills that are foundational to getting anything else done. Also, don't oversleep. Weirdly enough, it will make you tired all day. Set yourself a schedule and stick to it, like commit to go to sleep no later than 11PM and wake up at 9AM and actually do it (or whatever schedule works for you).

2. If you're a skinny skeletor (which you sound like by your writing, no offense) eat more. Firstly, if you don't have much energy, this might fix it. Secondly, you will never gain mass without eating a caloric surplus. It's literally physically impossible. If you're trying to improve your physique by exercising without eating enough, you are wasting your time. I was 5'10" 125lb when I was 18, so I know what it's like. If you think you're eating enough but you still aren't gaining weight, use a calorie tracker.

3. Ditch bodyweight exercises and start real weight training. You'll thank yourself in a few years. Most people on this board would give anything to be able to go back in time and start lifting years before they did. You aren't going to see much progress with just bodyweight exercises. Find a legit program (read the sticky or lurk) and do it.

Side note regarding confidence, it's great that you're taking steps to better yourself and improve your confidence, but don't let high school bullshit get you down lil' nigga. It will be a distant memory before you know it.

27 year old Boomer, out.

sorry I know this was nearly 2 hours ago but I only made this thread to genuinely get advice I'm not even trying to get swole in particular at least I'm sorry if this was a nuissance.

thanks man it means a lot. this is my first time posting on this board and it really feels different people seem far more positive and motivational which is exactly what I need right now I'm haplier and busier than I've ver been so I'm trying to channel this and ride the wave into continuously more productive and self bettering ways

Jungle asians are niggers

I've said it a lot this thread already but I really really do appreciate this advice man its a lot of help and all I'm looking for is tips and a direction in specifically how to help improve myself.
I have actually fixed my sleep schedule this year due in part to my easier days and my daily work outs I guess so thats already done.
I don't take any offence at all I am a skeleton and I'll definitely take the calorie thing to heart so far its the biggest take away from this thread.
I'm not really sure if I want to start lifting I mean I'm not looking to change my body type drastically or even get swole I'm honestly looking to just gain more energy and confidence.
the confidence thing isn't so much a highschool what other people think of me thing I've got great friends and I'm riding a wave of happiness now and I've never involved myself ever with drama of any kind its more of an inward self esteem thing that I'm trying to earn myself a better image to myself more than anything else but I really do appreciate the kind words

Having more energy in general practically goes hand in hand with physical activity, better cardiovascular health, stronger heart, less prone to injuries etc etc

The human body is made to work hard to function optimally

At least do something, at least 3 days a week for an hour or two, swimming ? Gym ? Whatever