Is it safe to water fast? Like will I die? I’m 5’10 330 pounds

Is it safe to water fast? Like will I die? I’m 5’10 330 pounds

Attached: FD742D95-CB9F-493F-99B0-B13321F30739.jpg (590x708, 34K)

Dude you could water fast for a whole year and you wouldn’t die

Probably start slow, especially since you're a fat shit, but yeah you can do it.

Do 18 hours for a week, then go to two days, three days. Take a break then go to 5-7.

Snake juice for electrolytes.

Man the harpoons

You're a fat bastard, you'll be fine

Please ask your physician before you do that, I've know people to faint on it.

Snake juice? Is propel good for electrolytes? Do I need those to live?

just make your own oral rehydration solution easy as fuck. one liter of water, 6 tsp sugar and a 1/2 tsp salt, scale as necessary

Oh and another question, if I lose weight doing this, and I gonna look like a deflated balloon? Like is there a way to be “tighter” after I lose weight or is my skin perma stretched

I'm an inch taller than you and weigh half as much jesus fucking christ. I haven't eaten in 24 hours and I'm making dinner right now. Stop being fat

How often would I drink that?

whenever you are thirsty i guess. I just wouldn't drink more than 2 liters of it a day as you'd be taking in roughly 200 calories from the sugar in 2 liters. then just make up the rest with regular water to reach the recommended 3.7 liters a day for men

Got it

No don't drink propel. You want various salts in water.

You will have issues drinking only water and no salts after a few days

Jesus no you're retarded.

You can't drink sugar water on a fast. That defeats the whole purpose.

You want snake juice, which is just a variety of salts in water

You could easily do it as long as you get necessary vitamins/minerals. There's a study with an obese man who did exactly that and lost a ton of weight with no harmful effects, but it was under a physician's supervision.
>I've know people to faint on it.
That's from low blood pressure and if they stood up too quickly then yes they would've fainted if the conditions were ideal.

>150 kg
Holy fuck yes for god sakes

he's 300+ pounds you absolute fucking retard. without taking in some carbs he's likely going to faint or pass out you fucking retard. return to reddit you fucking retard.

Fatter people have fasted longer retard

I'm fucking jealous. I had a bad heart even when I played football. How does yours work so well at your weight?

Drink when thirsty
/thread

Dude all you gotta do is stop being grumpy around Xmas