What's the best electric razor for ~50 bucks...

What's the best electric razor for ~50 bucks? I'm tired of disposable razors fucking up my neck and taking too long to shave. Safety razors are a hassle.

Attached: Best-Close-Shave-Electric-Razor.jpg (750x400, 47K)

>Safety razors are a hassle
Grow up, you have to change the blade like once every 3-5 shaves. They're the best option for most people.

i just switched to one but i keep cutting up my chin. its nice to be able to shave my neck though, i could never get those hairs with the five blade boomer razors

they're not good for you, stick to normal razors. see pic related

Attached: 321.jpg (550x389, 79K)

Conair iStubble if you want to style a short beard in any of 14 increments between 0.4mm and 5mm. Mine lasted 2 years until the unreplaceable blade dulled.

Right now I'm using the Phillips One Blade. This thing chops down hair like a mofo. Pubes too. Comes with guards between 1 and 5mm.

Just learn how to use it, or stop cheaping out on blades.
I've cut myself maybe once since I switched to a safety razor 5 years ago.

buy the cheap ass blue ones that only have liek 2 blades, they work so much better than the expensive ones with too many blades

Got a Braun 3 for 50 Euro. Should be around 55 USD I guess. Comes with a stand.

Attached: braun3.jpg (1500x1500, 234K)

I second the phillps one blade recommendation. Best electric trimmer I've ever used.

Brought you by Gillete

try brio beardscape or something similar for a healthy looking 5 o'clock shadow, make finishing touches and line up under the cheekbones with a proper shaving knife or one that holds replacable blades

Attached: 2138648.jpg (800x362, 16K)

having intentionally cut stubble to a certain length is outright homosexual fag shit, just so you know

Bump

patchy beard cope
women love it

>doing things because of what women like

btw no they actually don't women like clean shaven

thats a fucking lie and you know it, women enjoy men with beards, some few can only enjoy 5 o'clock shadow but theyll most likely prefer bearded men.

Wahk

lmao and how does that make a fucking difference fuck face mcgee?

I shave once or twice a week and bought phillips oneblade a few weeks ago.

It's really fast, but not a close shave. $35.

No they don't retard, clean shaven is the standard

If you have to shave, buy a Merkur HD and a 100pack of derby extra blades for about 100 AUD or so. Only shave in the direction of the hair, not against it. This should be in a fucking sticky.

idk what part of the world youre from but this is so wrong where I live that it hurts to read

t. low T faggot who can't grow facial hair

Stop being straight

Remington makes better electic razors than firearms.

It's a literally microscopic difference on the end of an already dead part of the body.

Derby are a bit dull. Astra ftw.

Most women I've talked to prefer beards. Beards are "in" and women are easily influenced.

as someone who has massive body hair and has tons of female friends, I can say that you're outright bullshitting
women usually don't like body hair because it's unhygienic (can confirm) and they usually don't like beards due to the same reasons AND because it's uncomfortable. I understand some people trying to say it's stylish but there are very few women who like beards while in a relationship. It's like that cheap-ass hoe with tattoos whom you find hot but you'd never ever introduce her to your mom because you're not that much of a retard

and why is pic related a bad thing?

Where do you live and what type of women, because this is the exact opposite of the overwhelming majority of women

>bears are uncomfortable for women
So what? Who gives a fuck about whether women are comfortable or not. It's not like you have ever kissed a girl before

One blade is the best I've used, I switch from a safety razer every shave to shaving once with a safety razor and maintaining that with the one blade for a week or so

Or they can't get with guys that are hot enough to pull off clean shaven.

I live in Germany but I've also lived in the US and China so I feel like it's not exactly few women I have talked to about stuff like that
>what type of women
all kinds, doesn't matter whether old or young. I've talked to women who have husbands with moustaches or beards and they always said that they just tolerate that shit but that they don't outright like it. looks-wise, sure. practically, it's obviously shit to have hair everywhere, especially if you don't shave or trim that shit down at the very least

>Who gives a fuck about whether women are comfortable or not
apparently literally 99% of this shithole because all you guys do is post threads about whether women like you or not. I'm telling you what most woman say and feel, not whether you have to like it or not. I don't give a shit about it because I have tons of body hair and because I don't want to change it atm

this is somewhat right. most guys are just too ugly to not have beards so they let it grow till they look halfway okayish. Tons of girls told me I look hot with a stubble but also that I look great without a beard so why would I not keep my face clean if I don't look like shit?

>change the blade like once every 3-5 shaves
Seriously that often? I throw away my electric razor a while ago and bought one of those classic shave things and I guess Ive been going like two months already with the same razor.

>shaving

Pathetic. Real man have beards. Might as well wear frilly panties

What's a good razor brand to use? Gillette is to fucking expensive.

Attached: 50lxqdym67131.jpg (758x767, 47K)

Mine are usually noticeably duller after 3 shaves. If you can feel it pull hair, it's too dull. A dull blade can also harbor more bacteria, even though I treat mine with alcohol

Just don't shave. Waste of time/money.

Safety razor to go with your safety helmet you frog-posting retard.

I use the yellow bic razors that come in bags with a bunch of them and they are fine. Cheap too.

>he doesn't use a safety razor

Attached: 1564880026881.jpg (729x1757, 370K)

>If the hairs on your skin aren't cut microscopically smooth great harm will come to you

Attached: 1559504530924.png (1373x833, 59K)

>great harm will come to you
It will affect how the hair grows back in.
You're more likely to have skin irritation.