What motivates you to lift? For me, it's my burning hatred of women

What motivates you to lift? For me, it's my burning hatred of women.

Attached: 1557168690083.gif (635x640, 3.28M)

>mai waifu

Attached: 1526317912257s.jpg (218x250, 8K)

Ironically this

there are a lot of semi-hobbos/social garbage in my city. I train everyday so someday if one of those gets near me and try to rob me, i'll beat the shit out of him so bad that he won't be able to walk anymore.
Maybe one night i'll go out to ALMOST kill as many as i can.
Not only for fun, but for the sake of the city and the people

Attached: 1505900253465.jpg (414x508, 19K)

>t. Got cheated on/ turned down once in high school and never moved on

I like MMA and because it's a good help for the time alone
Lonely
So fucking quiet and alone
I think people gave purpose
Like meaning I'm not sure about any of it it's okay though
On to the next
It numbs the feeling
I'm rambling sorry

I'm a sadomasochist. I like the feeling of working out, and I also like physically hurting people. I'm a bully. There it is.

Attached: i am not nice.jpg (960x741, 84K)

It's an outlet for my male energy. It's mentally balancing and physically exhausting. It satisfies my personal vanity. It keeps me healthy. We evolved to work and struggle.

You're a fibber

Attached: IMG_3714.png (640x1136, 893K)

just ignore them, most are nothing but fuck meat

I lift so I can cope that im 5'3, at least I have a degree in civil engineering

based and redpilled

Attached: 1510169614346.jpg (324x240, 13K)

Training for the race war.

Olympics, baby. catch me at 2024 ill do some cringe Jow Forums reference on camera

Lifting for the upcoming racewar

same, but it is one woman is specific

Attached: pepecoffee.png (300x250, 23K)

My gf told me she met someone else, tried to slit my arm, too weak and too painful to inflict real damage just lost some blood, started going to the gym the next week after that (3 months from now),what keeps me there is that I hate myself less and the gains are kind of addicting, Im starting to like how I look and how that makes me feel

My desire to have all girls I have slept with or could sleep with to always see me as an option. Like if ex breaks up with her bf (whom she’s already cheated on with me) she will instantly want to ride my cock

The thought of Ruhollah Khomeini's spiritual strength and his dedication to both Islam and anti-Westernism is what motivates me to lift.

Attached: ISLAMIC-REVOLUTION-INTIFADA-STREET.png (1400x1971, 379K)

>a filthy majoosi
Haha pathetic

Attached: 35743-7853147-Iraq-1-2.jpg (2183x3000, 3.68M)

Based and rahowa pilled

Based Liam Neeson

>at least I have a degree in building Lego
Short and the worst engineering discipline. I'm sorry user

Heroic

>GF leaves him
>lifts in hopes he'll steal her from the guy she left him for.
When will they learn.

>civil engineer

Attached: SIPP.jpg (466x465, 28K)

To never let myself become weak again, to be better than my oldself. To take care of myself because I'm worth it and I deserve to be happy

Attached: 1566931165965.png (169x397, 70K)

where you from?

for me, it's hatred for women and minorities

it's the only hobby i have that gets me outside, that and the high i get when i hit a PR beats the feeling of anything else, vidya, alcohol, nothing beats beating a PR

I like being fit so I can pretty much jump into any athletic activity. I like how it makes my body look with and without clothes. I don't like being sedentary. Political reasons.

Attached: IMG_20190704_183146.jpg (493x600, 24K)

My slowly growing bald spot made me realize that I have really nothing going for me lookwise if I go bald. So I lift to be only 85% shit looking instead of the full 100%.

For the inevitable race war

Attached: 1568518031658.jpg (1050x1374, 359K)

One day I will acquire the strength necessary to warp dimensions, go back in time, and save Pitou from that idjit twerp kid.

Attached: I'm Sorry.jpg (575x682, 266K)

same user, same

Unironically to kill niggers and jews.

Why do you want to follow satanic people so badly? Next you'll be saying Muhammad was the best example a person could be for humanity, and shill for pedophilia, becoming a warlord, forcing people to convert, and modifying the Quran to satisfy your own desires

BASED & REDPILLED

Attached: 1485161390959.png (500x1039, 244K)

I usually look crime statistics between sets to fuel my anger

Self hate

I know that every time i lift i break my body down physically, i actually have the power to deconstrunct myself over time, eat little, sleep

Zyzz pose

You ight homie?

B-but... You're a women user.

Watch out for screwdrivers. Don't get stabbed.

For me it's my desire to be a male camwhore

Started out as a means of breaking and remaking myself from the ground up.
These days it's just a habit, no motivation needed.

>Gets robbed
>Robber has a knife, shiv, gun, basically any fucking thing
>Gains literally don't mean shit anymore and you get beaten/stabbed/shot and raped up the ass for your troubles
Bet you don't even train a martial art

Same. I had by bike stolen by gypsies, and I swore to myself if I ever get something stolen again, I'll buy a baseball bat, nail some nails into it and go out and beat as many as I can until one of them finally kills me and ends this suffering.
Literally barbarian vs goblins.

But it's not about just me. Gypsies shame my country, shame and defile my people, they cause problems everywhere they go, it's the one group of people the world could literally be better without.

This motivated to run!

My steamed hams if you know what I'm talking about ;)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

My head feels better when I lift consistently.

>satanic
god you're retarded