Which is the Jow Forums option?

Choose wisely.

Attached: 1513074962195.gif (760x1167, 1.83M)

I like this, gimme a sec to think
Bump

Fruity drink, all my life needed was a sense of some place to go.

fruity drink it is desu

I need that fruity drink. I already know where my life should be going, though. It’s the restless anxiety and fear I feel that I just can’t deal with.

fruity drink or friendly phone are my options. Friendly phone just has the potential for so much power

Fruity drink is OP, but next pick would be snow cabin and then the train ride.

rain remedy, time loops when you die so you have infinite possibilities to pursue. you can basically do everything.

Fruity drink and its not even close.
Nice digits

you don’t get rid of the anxiety then chase your dream, you chase your dream and let the anxiety fuel you. Your emotion and sexual energy are powerful fuel reserves but they can be your downfall if you do not direct them

Attached: FAD7E181-AEF4-451E-8A5F-FA07919853E5.jpg (736x736, 84K)

S N O W Y

M
O
N
T
H oes

Fruity drink

Based and dare I say, biblepilled. Hope you are doing well user.

Fruity drink or maybe long journey if I was suicidal

>train ride
waste of time

>snowy month
waste of time

>rain remedy
cant suicide forever, so not an option

>friendly phone
cool i guess

>long journey
waste of time

>fruity drink
everyone on fit would choose this because the place is full of faggots who lift for women in the first place

Pretty happy with my life desu I'd pick snowy month just to have a month to chill

Thank you, hope you are doing good as well man. Stay strong, times are definitely strange these days.

>train ride
Too short

>snowy month
Too short

>rain remedy
Again too short but more possibilities

>friendly phone
Eh maybe but what if I loose it

>long journey
Maybe if I was sucidal, in traveling endlessly maybe you'd find something worth to stay for

>fruity drink
Best and safest bet

Attached: IMG_3331.gif (728x728, 1.03M)

Lost

Fruity drink, make it a double.

Fruity drink is OP. If it wasn't an option I would pick Snowy Month instead.

Fruity Drink. The rest are gay as fuck lmao

Fruity drink is the safest option. Friendly phone has insane potential with getting plans for advanced tech but I have 0 background in engineering so I wouldn't know what to do with that information if I had it.

These sound more like Holodeck simulations.

The phones the best because i can keep it forever, maybe the train or cabin could be good if i was able to talk to someone who could give me some other dimensional gadget idk

>Frenly phone
>You can KEEP IT
So literally the power to do whatever I want with this world or a comfy adventure. I take the phone

Attached: 1567187774284.jpg (421x407, 24K)

My friend's father recently passed away due to cancer and the whole family is a mess. That phone would really help them if they could go back in time and just have time to spend with him.

rain remedy for infinite zyzz-esque benders

Snowy forever would be ideal

The drink will have to do with the guidelines given

I mean friendly phone, train ride and fruity drink is the only reasonable ones the other 3 has huge potential to become a nightmarish prison if you aren't careful. But seriously i would slam that fruity drink down in a heartbeat if it meant i can find a fitting path for myself. Even working out just feels like im going through the motions.

You're forgetting it also loops back once a week. While you can exist you can basically never start anything that is time dependent. Like starting a business or growing something. Or make friends or have relationships. You can't even kill yourself, just stuck in an eternity of the same shit.

But you can talk to someone who do. Future tech is way harder than finding a financial backer.

Legit can't choose between the train or cabin in the snow, my two biggest comfy moods

long journey. always been a dream of mine to be a immortal explorer that wanders about, discovering new things.

I'll take the sip

long journey or snowy month, the two best options

I'd probably just go snowy month and request to meet god. if that's not an option fruity drink.

Attached: bropelli.png (968x736, 1.05M)

Fruity drink fo sho

Rain remedy.
>local storm
>loops back every week
Plenty of time to walk out. Then I can use future medicine to live a very long life and find a cool future career to pursue.

Long journey for me, I get to visits tons of worlds and create great memories before settling in the best world I can find

Fruity boi

Attached: comment_lQFXZelkiMXCzQbVSmNNkJiNaZ4FdyVS.jpg (2250x3000, 3.51M)

Long journey so I could start to go from world to world until I finally find that one from videogame I like to stay there and settle down.
Fuck this world to be quite honest.
It was made into a nightmare by humans themselves.

if only the train ride was a lifelong thing

Snowy month for sure, even without the invite anyone you want thing I'd absolutely pick that.

C A B I N
A
B
I
N

Snowy cabin with a sauna, booze, drugs and hoes brah.

>train ride
you get fucked before reaching the next 3 hours. (Because your ressources lasted two hours max.)

>snowy month
I'm not santa clauss, i don't like sending letters just to end up being the butler.

>rain remedy
Come on, appreciate the friendzone (stormzone) will it lasts.

>friendly phone
girls avoid you because they think you're in a relationship with your phone.

>long journey
You traveled to a world but got amnesia because your last travel partner betrayed you, he gives you one phone calls every last days, before leaving forever.

>fruity drink
you overdose the drink and pursue the sun (praise the sun) forever.

Flames are the only cure for these sick creatures

Attached: 1545429470900.jpg (300x370, 110K)

>all these single parent directionless NEET faggots choosing the fruity drink.
For me? It's the snowy month.

Rain Remedy and literally realise Amor Fati