What are some methods you employ to fall asleep? I've been having trouble sleeping but i get into bed at a decent time

What are some methods you employ to fall asleep? I've been having trouble sleeping but i get into bed at a decent time

Attached: mwhqrfadae6z.jpg (750x750, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B06X3ZV29B/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
strawpoll.me/18682068
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Put some weight on yourself. Maybe use a weighted blanket but some denser pillows work too. When I do that I sleep like the dead

I just do a big COOOOOOOOMOOOOMAAAHAHAGCACAHJAJA

Attached: 1566911652021.jpg (433x771, 33K)

Listen to sleep with me and try to stay awake. You won't.

I've made a habit of going to bed one hour before I'd want to sleep. I stay awake for that hour and do whatever, just as long as I stay in my bed. Seems to work so far.

Develop a good bedtime habit. Get minimal blue light exposure, no phone/computer screens for at least an hour before bed, get your shit ready for tomorrow and do some low stress activity to get your mind off things. Ventilate your room before bed or cool yourself down by some other method if its not cold outside. Lowering body temperature is a great sleep inducer.
Use your bed just for sleeping, train your mind to associate your bed and your routine with going to sleep and get those sleepgainz.

Benadryl and melatonin.

>Routine of regular wakeup time
>Working out until you're tired
>Work in general

These work but not without consequence (at least in my experience) and regular use of antihistamines has some fairly serious negative cumulative effects.

I imagine the people i hate the most and how i would take them out of this world. Don't know, it relaxes me

Based and sociopathpilled.

Literal autistic.

>lay down with ear on pillow
> all i hear is my very loud fast heartbeat keeping me up

I dont get it.
I have a rest pulse of 55, but i go to bed and it jumps to triple digits.

I just count between breaths starting from one thousand. I don't force deep breaths or anything, just breathe naturally.
>breathe in
>breathe out
one thousand and one
>breathe in
>breathe out
one thousand and two
>breathe in
>breathe out
one thousand and three
If my mind starts to wander off (usually happens at around 1030), I just catch myself and start all over again from one thousand. I'm out in like 5 minutes if not faster

I make sure everything is taken care of and there's nothing to worry about. I write down anything I need to remember. Then I stop thinking. Thoughts still occur, but I tell my brain to chill tf out instead of thinking about the thoughts.

valerian root extract plus some melatonin. the slow dissolve melatonin is best as it keeps you asleep longer. I use this one as it's got 5-htp as well which helps moods during daytime >amazon.com/gp/product/B06X3ZV29B/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Don't have any caffeine within 8 hours of going to bed, don't drink before bed, don't smoke weed before bed. If you can't resist jerking off jerk off fast and get it over with, but if you can just skip it and go to bed early. If you have retarded animals that sleep in your room start keeping them out.

Stuns are bad for sleep. Don’t eat or workout too late. Sleep in pitch black. White noise. Stay away from bright lights for at least one hour before even getting in bed. I also envision what I will do the next day, and I let my mind wander. I like to imagine what I will dream about in a half awake half sleep state. I remember 2 to 5 dreams a night.

>strawpoll.me/18682068
magneziom

Unplug at least one hour before bed. No PC, no phone, no TV. Put on some soothing classical music and read, preferably a real book, but a blue light ereader can work if dim.

she looks like shit, exposed nostrils, puffy lips, posing with the armpit up, what the fuck?

Get all my stuff ready to go. No electronics an hour before sleep. Write in my journal or most often read for an hour before sleep. Get blackout curtains and a white noise machine.

who hurt you user?

Literally a whale with big tits

Mercy I'm fucking dying losing sleep.
Whenever I work out I can't seem to fall asleep that night. maybe get 4hours if I'm lucky
Any tips would be greatly appreciated thanks!

I imagine I'm in the sleeping room of my personal spaceship, drifting between planets or star systems.

I never have problems with falling asleep after a work day. Whenever I turn off pc, tv, book or whatever I fall asleep within minutes

Read for 1 hour before bed but only use quality e-book or real book. Cold blue light is killing your sleep. And try to make your bedroom as dark as possible. Buy night mask if your are city dwelling pleb, like I am.
Warm milk with honey may also help

I lay flat on my back, hands resting on my stomach. Thin or no pillow. I just lay perfectly still until I fall asleep. If I dont fall asleep, then I use that time as dedicated "think to myself" time.

working out at like 5 am if you have work at 7 am is an option. the earlier the better as long as you get 8 hours. At first, working out will hurt sleep for a few weeks, but once your body adjusts it's a lot better sleep. not exercising for long periods makes you temporarily allergic to it.(not literally if course, but you get what I mean)

I watch/listen to Jootube vids of some britbong removing people’s earwax. It’s very relaxing.

I used to read when I was younger which worked well, now sometimes I plan my schedule the next day in my head and think about the gym or whatever I'm gonna do that weekend.

I have a dakimakura and I like to pretend it's my wife who is happy to have me sleeping with her. All around I've been sleeping well with it.

Attached: 1540675687347.webm (340x604, 2.85M)

A sleep schedule you actually stick to.
People always blame and try all kinds of things but you gonna stick to a schedule it's the most useful.

Watch videos of things that interest you a little bit, but not enough to keep you awake.

Attached: 1565351103279.jpg (600x570, 154K)

If i had a bad day or will have a hard one tomorrow i try to think of things i did with my hs gf whom i broke up a little year ago. I just fall asleep happy
I wonder what she is up to these days

It's your ear, not your heart. Probably a type of tinitus

T. Suffers from the same thing.

Everybody gets sensory dysregulation, autismos just get it more intensely

OP here, thanks for the advice everybody.

Something not mentioned in this thread that I've heard of is ASMR or just relaxing music/podcast/audiobooks to fall asleep to. Last night I listened to The Empty Bowl and it was nice but it's a fairly short podcast. Anybody have any other stuff I could turn on as relaxing background noise? Or is it best just having silence/ a fan on?

I have a book about trains I read. I read it about once per month.

Attached: 1560628848477.jpg (423x951, 83K)

I try to get a boner by sheer mental power. You can't get one if your sympaticus is too active so it is a scientific truth that it helps you relax.

1) forcing myself to go to bed at the same time everyday
and
2) 0,5mg of melatonin 1 hr before sleep

have done the trick for me

Try to systematically and consciously relax every muscle in your body. Start from feet and move up your body to your head. I find this helps you release any body tension, and find a naturally position that doesn't require effort to maintain, which in turn helps you drift off. If you feel the need to move at any point, that's ok, just start again from scratch.

Masturbation used to be the quickest way for me to fall asleep. Nofap is worth it so far, but I had a lot of long nights thinking about how worthless I am.
Been trying to list all the things I'm grateful for. But I run out shortly after i get through all the first world perks.
>i'm not in absolute poverty, not in a civil war, not missing body parts (other than my foreskin) not a slave, not getting raped, didn't get aborted, and am reasonably sure where my next meal will come from.
But that's about where i run out.

Cooming keeps me up no joke

I read ecchi manga in bed. I don't know why but it seems to make me fall asleep faster.

You might have an inter-rib neuralgia. I seriously thought I had arrhytmia until a doctor pointed out to me my ribs have been recently broken and it's likely nerve damage.

The trick for me is just to keep my eyes closed even if I am awake

I unironically have a bunch of movie like fantasies with me as the main character that i step into when i decide to fall asleep. I can completely shut out any thoughts about reality and go to sleep in a matter of minutes.
Don't know if this is a gift or just autism

Melatonin early, at around 9

Could be preventricular contractions

All around terrible advice

Playing lofi hip hop at low volume while lying in bed puts me to sleep in 5 minutes or less. I assume it's the same principle as white noise.

Focus on diaphragmatic breathing until you zoink

>Dont eat anything within 4+ hours of bedtime
>Blackout curtains, your room should be pitch black
>Use F.lux, redshift, your phones blue light filter, etc. Your screen should be orange before bedtime. If you don't like the orange tint, too bad, go to sleep.
>your room temp while you sleep should be 75 degrees F or colder
>pop 1 mg melatonin (optional). More than one and you might get groggy in the morning.
>cold shower (optional)
Do all these and I guarantee you'll sleep unless you're doing hardcore drugs

Attached: b48phyr86ww11.jpg (1536x2048, 418K)

Oh also
>no caffeine within 12 hours before bedtime
>no working out within 4 hours before bedtime

Attached: 1563963772531.jpg (576x768, 56K)

Klonopin

CBD

Look into waited blankets it's not autsitic

Attached: 1550134399577.jpg (686x843, 210K)

This, although I think if I had a nice dog with me on the floor beside my bed I'd sleep better

Ive been having trouble sleeping due to my gf constantly keeping me up all night because she wants to fuck nonstop

Holy shit dam i wish i was as cool as you woah

Based schizo

I was just saying
Stop having whacky time withe your penis maybe youll sleep better

Based and autismpilled

First limit screen time as long as you can before bed. I’d also recommend meditation. When you’re trying to fall asleep lay in your back and close your eyes. Start at your head and start to acknowledge how you feel. Work your way down your entire body. Visualize turning off your body piece by piece starting with your toes work up to your head. When you’re done that start to count down from 1000

I watch massage videos. Oudin Jaisarie is probably my favorite to watch and puts me out all the time

Making my room cold as fuck, I leave the window open in the winter. I want to die in the summer though because I get sweatier than a pedo who just saw Chris Hanson.

turn off the telly and pop a melly

Attached: 4554ewergt.jpg (488x488, 33K)

Usually I just start crying and that tires me out enough to fall asleep

Melatonin, antipsychotics, and Jared Taylor's soothing voice (AmRen podcasts)