Question for femanons

Does being a spic make me the least desirable race out of most men? Wondering if I should just give up.

Attached: d30d787b6a9a24aaee5b36b7ad219d19.jpg (1075x1074, 75K)

How much of a spic. I'm a spic, but I'm blessed with euro blood and can be deemed white. You an unfounded amazonian tribe spic, or Argentinian spic?

No, if anything I'd prefer spics because I am one too.

Depends on brand of spic, no matter what you'll land cute latina girls.
Regardless you're above quadroons, philipinos, abbos, and all of south east asia.

you are still a couple of tiers above niggers, indians and possibly a few others

Shitskin spic I guess. The worst kind. Asian girls would probably wish me dead

No indian is worse, maybe full native as well and probably middle eastern unless he's not religious.

you sound like such an underage faggot lol

Attached: skipno.gif (209x213, 1.73M)

a-are women really this racist? sucks being a blackbot =\

No one likes black people, sorry dude.

What. I unironically love dark tan skin
>m-muh asian girls
>not wanting a fellow spic
Die in a pit.

Black guy here, can confirm. Not even myself. We're truly the ultimate robots

I have a better question for "femanons" on here. Do you have any actual hobbies or interests?

Attached: 1482717232795.jpg (500x500, 51K)

A lot of horny women like black guys. If you're a burger then white girls and some slutty asians will latch onto you. You have it easier than me at least

I'm more fucking with you than anything. As long as you look average, you can get a decent gf. The problem you presumably have is being a social sperg, and that can only be fixed if you actually fuck up a lot and talk to people. You might even have to fake liking people or faking personality traits to do it if you're too far gone. Also, spics and asians make the best mixed kids. Have you seen asian/latino chicks, shit is too good for this world.

Attached: ayayayayaya.jpg (200x192, 13K)

all the ones worth a shit yea.
Fat ass black dudes dont deserve coochie

Date other spics?

Spic here. Mexican girls are pretty easy, I would suggest trying to talk to more Mexican girls to boost your confidence. For women who arent Mexican, its a toss up. Some people have a perception of Latino people being poor, and others have a perception of Latinos as being passionate. There are definitely women who have a preference for Latino guys. Just dont be ugly.

Attached: zapata.png (2000x1350, 710K)

Rock climbing and USPA

Spic is not a race, you need to be more specific

itt poltards larping as women

Goblinas hate there kind the most. We have an easier time attracting Asians.
t. Spic

spic woman here, only into white dudes. sorry.

Wanna go have some white spic kids?

No thanks. Originalsaidj

Try harder faggot. A real goblina would rub it in our faces and wouldn't be sorry about it at all.

Attached: 1537791119259.jpg (601x601, 19K)

Thats so far from the truth. They're fucking sluts, they spread their legs for anyone. Every Mexican should know this.

Attached: 1558246446716.png (1440x810, 1.36M)

Grills, how do you feel about extreme lanklets? Say somewhere around 195cm/70kg range and pic related. I recently had someone tell me that I looked ok, which has to be complete bullshit, right? Objectively wrong.

Asking for a friend btw.

Attached: Screenshot_20190520-100658_Samsung Internet.jpg (689x1363, 129K)

you're such a fucking faggot for thinking there are girls on r9k no wonder you're a virgin lmao

prefer a man who is bigger and stronger honestly. i'm 5'4 120, a man only 30 or so lbs heavier than me is someone i can't see as a man

you don't have any hobbies or interests do you?

No, as a pajeet, I would say we are worse but at least we have arranged marriages so you guys might actually be worse. Depends on how you see it. At least you can attract Asians?

No you're fine user. If you're undesirable it's probably for other reasons.

>he says unironically while browsing r9k

Ok, thank you for these very original thoughts
Thanks for confirming. This puts my mind at ease.

I'm not a femanon, but why are pajeets so fucking horny and creepy? My friend showed me her tinder and it was always indian guys being really awkward.

>one random user larping as a girl confirms your paranoid thoughts
no wonder you're a virgin lmao

Because we are the true robots? We cannot get any women. No one likes us. Even our own women are becoming westernised and would rather chase after other races. You can try your best as a pajeet. No amount of muscles, grooming and charm will make women see past the fact that all you are is a pajeet. Only money can achieve that but imagine how much money a pajeet would need for a woman to find him attractive? Probably have to be the richest man in the world

At least you're not mixed.

I can relate to this, it sucks but thank God I got away from it.

Most of them are bad when it comes to talking to others (girls), also they'll be hella awkward if the person isn't one of them.

>paranoia
More like objectivity.

>message a girl "show me bagina"
>she ignores you
>bros why do women hate us

Literally 99% of Hispanics are mixed

You're lucky you ain't a nigger.

Honestly, you deserve your suffering. I don't know why I'm even trying to help your dumbass.

I mean at least you still call yourself Hispanic, but I can't even tell what to call myself when I have 3 race/culture within my DNA.

To be factual, you didn't offer any useful feedback that could be classified as help, my merry chadfriend. Should I gather that that frame actually looks ok?

Not murican so there really is no prejudice for spics.

How do you usually interact with girls? I'll pretend date you on this thread and give feedback. I doubt you being hispanic has to do with anything

Well I've never been to India (never even visited) so I'm not sure what kind of retarded methods guys over there think will get them women. No western pajeet does that and women still don't like us. You know what race of women hates us the most in the West? Our own women lol. Indian women are the most stuck up women a pajeet will come across in the west. They don't want to be seen with us.

I'm not a chad, but for starters you should stop putting yourself down because one person larping as a girl said "ya i dont like guys like you". What if I posted pretending to be a fembot and said that your proportions were fine? All I suggested was to not let one person confirm your negative beliefs. It may be true, but one random person on the internet saying it is doesn't make it true.

this exactly. literally no one IRL would reinforce that being hispanic is inherently ugly

Well, that's sort much too simplistic take on my question. Rather than the spic larper being the excemption it was the girl who said I looked ok. Going by your logic then one girl saying wouldn't make it true. Hence I was actually weak for doubting my objective many years-long experience and coming to larpcentral for help.

Try putting on some weight, just be thankful you're not a fucking manlet.

Will try. Going to the pool right now.