Why do squats suck so much dick, bros...

why do squats suck so much dick, bros? my squat and deadlift are the same and deadlifts are so much more satisfying to do. when im squatting i usually just want to die.

Attached: 1569203389125.jpg (640x633, 60K)

Whichever exercise you dislike the most, is the one that you need to do the most

Same bro
I cycle tho

If your squat and deadlift are the same that means you're doing really well on your squats or really bad on your deadlifts. If you like deadlifts do them the justice of being your strongest movement for fucks sake. Post weight height and lifts. I'm 99% sure you've just started right? God I sure hope you haven't been lifting like this forever. What's your program?

Not OP but 18 months in and at 125/185/265/285 for reps. Grip always fails on DL. Don't think it's that uncommon a thing.

OP here. been lifting for 5 months.
175cm/74kg
i can do 100kg on squats and deadlifts for 5 reps

You could be doing way better, especially after 5 months. You would make big gains still doing SS.
I don't lift that heavy so I can't speak to how it functions at your weight. However, you have a twenty pound difference which is significant and seems to favor what I said.

You're probably doing them wrong. Read SS.

I have nerve damage in my leg and every squat hurts like a bitch, by the end of my sets my whole leg is searing, but I still do them, the rest of you are just whiny pussies. Shut the fuck up and squat.

>why do squats suck so much dick, bros?
Squatting is literally the best way to suck dick.

Based and redpilled

i squat 465 and deadlift 395 lbs lol. is that disproportionate?

imo leg and especially squats suck because we never get proper recovery for them

its like doing handstands in between, before and after your arm exercises. If we could just hang our legs when they were tired it wouldnt be such a problem.

its just so hard to hold the weight with your hands. straps are for pussies

>straps are for pussies
>is a pussy and can’t hold weight
Looks like straps are for you

if i did use straps id be even weaker though

can you hold 395 for one rep? doubt

see? pussy

If you don't care about getting huge legs you can just ditch squats and only do trapbar deadlifts for fairly balanced development.

Or you could sack up and do them but that's up to you.

if you don't do squats, you arent serious, which is fine.

I dont squat anymore i hurt my back ever fucking time

If your squat and deadlift are the same your deadlift is weak

>2 plate squat after 5 months of lifting at 74kg
>YOU COULD BE DOING WAY BETTER
This board is fucking retarded. You literally admit in the next reply that you can't even OHP 50kg or squat 2.5 plates yet you're giving the advice to the guy that has better numbers than you 5 months in.

>trying to mog with a 395 diddly

lower the weight and focus on technique

same here, every time I try to get back into lifting I end up fucking up my lower back
Currently recovering from a herniated disc after front squatting a measly amount, the weight doesn't matter if you can't get the form down.

because loading a bunch of weight on your back while trying to get in a position most amerifats can't even get into is just a miserable thing to do

just do bulgarian split squat or leg press or something desu

put a 14 inch dildo on a bench and do sit down squats. that will get you used to the pain. lube is a crutch

Breathing during squatz sucks. I alwaus try to breayhe in and hold it but my head hurts

I feel you bro i stopped squats but i still deadlift my form is better on those and i can actually manage to not hurt my lower back. I just do lp and behing the back deadlifts for squats i dont even give a shit im not waling around hurting with every step feeling like a bitch.

You aren’t supposed to breathe during squats, you take a big breath at the top and you don’t let it out until you come back up.

How your weight should be
Bench>Squat>Deadlift

That is because they go up at the same rate for a while in the beginning. After a certain weight (for me it was 140kg), squat gains are going slower, but your dl keeps going.