I’m eating 1200 calories and still not losing weight. I’ve been doing this for 2 weeks now...

I’m eating 1200 calories and still not losing weight. I’ve been doing this for 2 weeks now. Is something wrong with my metabolism or what?

Attached: 2AC91ED2-7FC6-4ADB-9BE9-E4B693EE59DF.jpg (1140x700, 198K)

>I’m eating 1200 calories

you aren't eating 1200kcal

How many calories are you drinking?

Show us the program you've been tracking them with.

idk but i only drink mountain dew, gamer fuel, so i know that's correct

The only things I even drink are gatorade and water.

Yes I am

I don’t use a program. I just keep track in my head throughout the day usually.

Maybe he has insulin resistance.

>I just keep track in my head
So you have a scale that you use to weigh your food right? And then you use that to find out how many calories are in your meal?
You should at least keep a food log. There are dozens for android/iphone.

>Yes I am
pic related

if you want to make it, you need to physically write down every fucking thing that goes in your mouth
I don't normally recommned MyFitnessPal, but you are so out of touch with reality that you need to do something autistic to show yourself your real calories consumed

Attached: self reporting caloric intake.png (921x741, 440K)

>It's an other episode of 'fatass on the internet defies the laws of thermodynamics.'

God you people are fucking relentless...

Attached: f-t6Wjl2RNbO65BJq8csqwu08.jpg (960x960, 75K)

>Yes I am

You absolutely are not.
I bet cash money you don't know how much you're eating and it's way more than you think.
Get the fuck out of my board, trash.

Attached: 1568605747245.jpg (750x745, 145K)

Mountain Dew has calories too.

you aren't eating 1200 calories

When there's a will there's a way

If fat people had will they wouldn't be fat.

I switched from the meme 1200 to the chad 800cal and >30g carbs, 1200 is so fatties don't get scared and not telling them to limit carbs is basically making them suffer until they quit for lacks of results. Fuck carbs, started 300 and went to 290lb in 2 months, switched to low carb 800cal, and got to fucking 270 in a week.

Why is Jow Forums lying? Why is the government association of health and whatever else lying?

1200 is enough to sustain weight,

Fpbp

eat more move more

>I don’t use a program. I just keep track in my head
Dumb fuckin nigger

keep it up
carb is kikes ploy
you don't need any to function

Carbs make you retain water. I can lose 10lbs in a week if I stop eating them but it doesn't mean im losing fat.

Not your board.

Take whatever you are eating every day, and eat one third less.
Do that for two weeks and see if weight starts to drop.
If so, keep doing that. If not, drop another third.

Jow Forums will keep calling low carb diets memes just because keto is really popular on reddit.

>Gatorade
Get that garbage out of your diet, it's as bad as soda unless you do some crazy 2+ hour workouts that totally deplete your glycogen stores after. Try out green tea sweetened with stevia if you really want to have something other than water.

I think the lie is that they say nothing about activity for the baseline. If you sit at a desk like a corpse, 2200 or whatever is a fucking shit starting point. Carbs are great but they are activity fuel. Need to move around if you eat them.

How the fuck did it take 2 months to lose 10lb

>I just keep track in my head throughout the day usually.
I can guarantee you're eating. More than 1200kcal per day

Yep, I lost 100lbs in 7 months doing low carb
All water of course :(

>Gatorade
Lmao you fat fuck Gatorade is terrible for you if you’re trying to lose weight

No one mentioned doing it over months you nigger. You lose water weight at an alarming rate during the first week. It doesn't mean you don't lose fat over the long term because you're still restricting calories.

>Tfw now that I'm halfway there to making them I started hating those parents that buy shit ton of sugar-ridden trash food for their kids.

I think I will think out-loud soon and get fired from my retail job.

>I don’t use a program. I just keep track in my head throughout the day usually.

Attached: 1558216302540.jpg (209x244, 18K)

Watermelon is a great cutting food. Like half the sugar of other fruits.

this, almost guaranteed that while you think you're only eating 1200 you are probably eating way more. you have to measure food by weight and count everything you eat/drink
gatorade the regular version has tons of calories

>two weeks no progress
>drinks gatorade
>"I just keep track in my head"
Damn wonder what may be going wrong.

>I do
>btw I also drink gatorade
>and I just keep a tally in my head
You are eating more than 1200 kcal, fatty.

oh wow a fat guy lost weight easily by limiting carbs, i bet you just stopped pounding mountain dew all day. so sure it works very easy for fatties but for average people cutting carbs isn't some magic bullet to weight loss

It takes time you fucking nigger

lol

>Today episode is about fat fucker thats keep lying to himself how much they eat.

Sure it's hard pill to shallow how much you actualy eat and how little you need, but you need to face that music if you wanna lose weight.

How hard is it to lose weight for most people? I've always eaten like a horse and been thin. Couple years ago I noticed I was getting a little doughy, so I stopped eating dessert and lost 20 pounds in two months. Is this supposed to be hard?

The older you get the more insulin resistant you become. Some people are more susceptible to insulin resistance than others. I got type II diabetes in my late 20s, which is almost unheard of even for morbidly obese fatties who guzzle sugar drinks all day. I cut carbs and fasted to control my insulin and got to normal bmi and normal blood glucose in about 4 months.

This motherfucker belongs in an FPH thread

>2 weeks
>I just keep track in my head
>Gatorade

Attached: 1569167117524.jpg (448x618, 27K)

Holy fuck you’re pathetic OP