Google says normalfags can take up to 400mg of caffeine a day...

Google says normalfags can take up to 400mg of caffeine a day, but what does that mean for those who have left humanity behind? How much caffeine do you take a day?

Attached: 1543453379859.png (228x221, 3K)

about 250mg/week is my intake, usually on monday/tuesday

I take 500 in the morning with my preworkout plus an energy drink gets me through my workout and through the day

around 600-800 over the course of 3h to get me trough boring school days

i think the deadly dose for caffeine is around 1-10g depending on alot of things

How the fuck do you guys not get a heart attack or crash hard?? I take it slowly by 100 mg every few hours. Usually i dont go more than 300mg

Attached: 18634642.jpg (478x357, 71K)

I didn't die from 1g of caffeine, but I also didn't die from 1g of metaphedrone,
caffeine is pretty safe

I take that for breakfast

Olympic athletes take up to 3gr per day

Ranges from 100mg (a cup of coffee in the morning) to 1g over the course of the day.

3x3 cups on average
3 on breakfast, 3 on brakes, 3 before slep.
somewhere beyond 12cups i might sleep badly.

Why would you drink coffee before bed?

regularly taking 300mg daily drinking bangs I wont allow myself to drink more than one bang a day, starting to work my way off it by switching to triple shot esspresso at 225mg, then down to double and single shot consecutively.

Attached: 1548910073601.png (577x387, 27K)

like 800-1000mg

If you need caffeine to function, you are a sugar addict who has a shit diet and low energy.
Stop eating plants.

>around 1-10g depending on a lot of things

so, like, anyone trying to avoid an OD should try to drink less than 10-100 cups of coffee in a single day, but no promises.

I'm /sip/ping 24/7. At least 1000mg a day.

I don't eat much sugar, though.

Heartlet

>sugar addict
i drink black coffee lol

/bang/bros

Based and blackpilled

Not that guy but why not? I usually drink an energy drink and/or coffee before bed. Tastes great. Doesn't do me anything so why tf should I not drink it before bed? Caffeine doesn't do shit.

Yeah no

Huge tolerance, usually 4-5 cups of coffee and optionally pound a couple sips to shift into hyperdrive.
The average human is bitchmade as fuck.

none because it tastes like shit and makes me irritable as fuck

So I dream fast.