VG: Petersons Are Proof Carnivore Diet Is Bullsh*t

youtube.com/watch?v=GwcssUwXd_k

Attached: KH-COMPOSITE-MIKHALIA-PETERSONv2-750x400.jpg (750x400, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=60doXpE6i_o
youtube.com/watch?v=hVuKLro8yF4
youtube.com/watch?v=97Wry4ppywQ
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/784788
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/486478
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21092700
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14561278
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/70/6/1032.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16087975
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16188209
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323090
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21753065
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1628441/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11043928
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748410
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21613354
ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Iron-HealthProfessional/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11269606
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19103647
m.jn.nutrition.org/content/137/11/2346.full
sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/11/091118072051.htm
researchnews.osu.edu/archive/betacarotene.htm
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/71/6/1545.full
youtube.com/watch?v=2lbl77oX728
youtu.be/7Q-7NcwR5JI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> vegan

Attached: Dr_Greger_at_Pure.jpg (400x300, 151K)

>vegan OG
oh let me guess he goes
>whyte ppl b like
>ayo u eat meat u a fukin REEtard. foo'. real shit nigga. clap clap boom boom.
>meat give yo ass cancer
>meat is murder
>fuck WHYTES
>bix nood ayo ayo where da greens at

>listening to this mutt synthol bubble
post timestamped body

limiting yourself to just meat/just vegetables is stupid. Either be an omnivore or go full Jainism you stupid fuck

Most fad diets are really retarded. I got to the conclusion that the bro diet is actually the best one you can follow, it's easier to get the nutrients, it actually works and it's much cheaper than those fancy diets.

Vegan diet is probably the easiest to fuck up by the cheer number of malnurished skellies I see following this crap

being a carnivore is THE most Chad thing anyone can do.
Image the faced of all the vegans

No he's like.

>She claims her beef diet got her and her dad off pills and saved her moms life
>But she's admitted pill addiction
>Her dad's in rehab for pill addiction
>And her mother's dying of kidney disease, which is associated with excessive red meat

So if her diet has had any effect it's almost killed her whole family.

kidney cancer*

he goin green lmfaoooo

Just be vegetarians, you faggots

Attached: 1558813098956.jpg (664x1024, 117K)

>Starts off his video by calling a two year old kid ugly.

Classy guy.

>following the diet of a meth head

Attached: 1557872558731.jpg (2048x1536, 579K)

No shit it doesnt work. No extreme diet works. What works is a clean, whole food based diet centered around meat and egg, easy to digest grains, dairy, and fruits and vegetables. Stop going to extremes and just eat like a normal fucking human being.

>And her mother's dying of kidney disease, which is associated with excessive red meat
>correlation = causation

Attached: 1568303749687.jpg (500x296, 16K)

This. Just eat what your ancestors ate, or as close as you can get.

isnt this the guy that called jeff's exercises bullshit? literally why would anyone listen to a roided vegan

Attached: 1566935397518.png (400x400, 122K)

I liked the part where stupid bitch said she was the CEO of two companies and those companies were like just her fucking blog lmoa. Making fun of her daughter was sorta cringe tho.

>unironically posting a \/egangains video

Attached: bananafingers.jpg (419x480, 53K)

Imagine being an omnivore haha wouldnt that be crazy

>she's admitted pill addiction
yeah after she was depressed as shit and had arthrytis at 10 years old and she had to take pills to literally stay alive.
She was so sick she had to take whats basically speed just to stay awake more than 6 hours a day.
Carnivore diet cures all this and as soon as she eats vegetables ALL of her symptoms come back.
>I bet it's the meat that made her sick, yup yup.
Vegan logic

Whenever I see ¥egangains I get the feeling he smells like shit IRL. Like he's got a constant air of BO from sweat, greasy skin, gas, and other shit, even after a shower. Does anyone else get this feeling?
Also since when does Jow Forums block "¥egangains"

isnt this nigga hooked on benzos now? kek

BEEF, WHAT A RELIEF

Attached: 1566172632427.jpg (480x480, 34K)

He admitted to staying up for 25 days on Joe Rogans show.. It ain't benzos, chief.

i wonder what beet's up to these days

He seems prone to depression, has suddenly become a global icon and his wife is dying of cancer.

I cut him some slack desu. He'd better kick his habit though.

youtube.com/watch?v=60doXpE6i_o

To be fair, she looks like a goddamn clown with that makeup she has on.

she seems to rely on air fried/baked steak and ribs, jerky, ground beef, tallow and bone broth
obviously not great, but a million times better than dying of food allergies.
kinda surprised she doesn't seem to do stews or organ meat to squeeze more out of the diet.
also, she starting the whole fasting thing which seem retarded when she could just do cardio or switch to very lean grassfed cuts for easy fat loss.

>Carnivore diet
Small infants to be specific.
youtube.com/watch?v=hVuKLro8yF4

>the best argument against veganism are its followers

This

Humans have both gallbladder and a pancreas for a reason

Give me a video from anyone but that faggot and i'd believe you.

Honestly hows that different? Can a vegetarian drink milk?

This, the bait is honestly fucking exhausting at this point. You can't save vegans from their own stupidity.

Petershills eat their meat cooked and only eat muscle. They are retards.

REMINDER. Nice try Richard.

Attached: 1.jpg (1436x791, 248K)

hes not wrong though

yes, vegetarians just abstain from eating meat and bodyparts of animals
they're allowed to eat dairy and eggs

>virgingains video

Attached: spurdo23.png (304x178, 77K)

>Jainism
Whats that?

Reminder for anyone considering rebeling against the food chain
youtube.com/watch?v=97Wry4ppywQ

Vegans are deficit in B12: jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/784788 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987
Vegans have weaker bones due to lower calcium intake and vitamin D3 levels: jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/486478 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21092700
Vegans have a worse memory compared to non vegans due to creatine deficiency in vegans: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14561278
Vegans have less gains compared to non vegans: m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/70/6/1032.full
Vegans are deficient in omega 3s: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16087975 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16188209 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323090
Vegans are deficit in carnitine: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21753065 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1628441/ ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11043928
Vegans are deficient in iodine: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748410 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21613354
Vegans are deficient in iron due to the fact that iron from plant sources is less bioavailable than iron from meat sources: ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Iron-HealthProfessional/ ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11269606
Vegans are deficient in vitamin A: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19103647 m.jn.nutrition.org/content/137/11/2346.full sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/11/091118072051.htm researchnews.osu.edu/archive/betacarotene.htm ajcn.nutrition.org/content/71/6/1545.full

Attached: 6.jpg (620x315, 20K)

Getting more pussy than me

No one has ever beaten \/egan Gains in a debate, just saying...

Attached: 1566475431181.png (2518x1024, 867K)

How do we save john rose? His hearts in the right place but get heated when people question raw veganism.
He's shilling the game changers in almost every new video of his.
He's one of the most redpilled people but shit on cooked food. I wish he'd try raw liver

What exactly is so extreme about not eating the grains, fruit, and veggies? Are you really implying that those things are required to make meat good for you?

Her mother is not on a carnivore diet.

even inuit and shit knew they had to supplement with whatever edible plants they could manage to find. it doesn't make any sense to be hyper dogmatic unless you have ultra rare shitty diet genes.

The only diet worth it's salt is GOMAD

These are the retards Jow Forums looks up to.

>Please state the nature of the medical emergency!

what is a bro diet?

chicken, rice, broccoli

But Mrs. Peterson isn't the one on the carnivore diet

Yes, they sure do...

Attached: juden peterstein.png (1920x6848, 2.27M)

>fat makes you fat, eat lean cuts of meat only

Looks mom, I posted it again

lean beef is about 40% lower in calories dumbass

Funny you should bring VG up, OP, I was literally watching this right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=2lbl77oX728

It's highly amusing.

>30 minute video
>begs for money repeatedly.

He should get a real job.

It's the easiest to fuck up because it's not nutritious or healthy at all. They even sort of admit it since they always say they're doing it for the animals. The only one's who think it's healthy are teenage girls and scientists who spout some bullshit like the Mediterranean diet being the healthiest because of some longevity study, completely ignoring their low stress lifestyle. Protip, saying "too much saturated fat may be bad for you!" does not mean you need to go on a suicide, no fat diet.

>no fat
>no organs
>any nutrients at all
Enjoy plummeting t-levels. Cutting diets are not "healthy" since they make you cannibalize yourself to make up the difference. A healthy diet should have you stay a pretty constant weight or a slight bulk.

I don't see what's not great about it. It's just lacking organ meat like you said. Also neither of them need to lose fat I don't know why this is the standard for "health" with people. I could lose fat on a 20/4 vegan fasting diet but I'd want to kill myself. She looks really good as she is. If she did lowfat cuts, she would have no energy.

Wait, wat? Where does he beg for money in that vid?

vegan no gains is retarded. Juden peterstein is equally as retarded.

youtu.be/7Q-7NcwR5JI

Based

I'd fuck her mum lads.

I thought she just ran her little blog thing because she had some fucked up rare condition that a meat only diet happened to help with.
Why's the el goblino care?
Running out of e-attention?

Because he's a fanatic, and also mentally deranged from his nutritionally deficient diet.

Vegetables don't cause depression, what the fuck are you talking about

posting my late night snack vegans btfo

Attached: liver.jpg (4032x3024, 1.76M)

You know, I've been watching this Bart Kay more and more, and he's making a lot of sense. Any carnivore bros around here willing to give advice on how to transition to a carnie diet?

I've been hardcore carnivore for approximately 18 months now and mainly raw carnivore for 6 months. Here's the run-down:

1. Eat anything (and preferably everything) that is an animal or is produced by an animal. You may use spices as you wish.
2. Cut out the spices.
3. Cut out the honey. (Should be raw honey, otherwise cut it out at step 1.)

If you are truly committed, you will continue with:

4. Cut out the milk.
5. Cut out the cheese.
6. Cut out the cooking.
7. Ascend into your optimal form.

Good luck

Interesting. I can see how eating honey would outright prevent keto-flu. I did not consider that. So far that was my main sticking point. I have a rather severe problem with panic attacks and generalised anxiety. Or, in common speak, I'm a bit of a pussy, and my last 22 hour fast had me hyperventilating, then I binged on carbs, then slept for 12 hour straight, kek.

Did you go through a period of withdrawal from carbs?

retard

Yeah, I did have the carb withdrawal, not a full on "keto flu" though, at least I don't think so. It's honestly just about getting over a hump.

When you're over the hump and don't feel a craving for any carbs anymore, just realize that if you do start eating carbs again, you dun goof'd, so don't do it under any circumstances. Fasting is always a better choice than consuming carbs.

The main reasons why people start to cheat in my experience are 1. it's a party dude, one beer dude 2. I deserve it, it's just ONE donut dude 3. business related lunches and such, etc.

The last one is the hardest one to figure out, but in those cases try to make sure to eat as little carbs as possible and definitely nothing like pasta, bread, onions, etc.

Hahaha right wing pseudo intellectual bible thumper cuck BTFO. How is your meth addiction?

>easy to digest grains
>easy to digest
>grains
Jesus Christ buddy just stop shitposting already

Thank you. I'm on holiday until I start my new job next week, so I'm gonna try the approach you described, and use a spoon of raw honey if shit gets too rough, trying to cut it out by the end of the week. Does that sound sensible?

This guy is paid by the meat industry to "promote" veganism, the intended purpose of his existence is to drive people away from a healthy lifestyle by associating it with his pathetic physical form. He's also Jewish.. Take that as you will.

Sure, sounds good I guess, people are different. Carbs are like drugs, some people can wean themselves off it gradually, some people can only make it if they cut it off cold turkey. Whichever works for you.

>heme iron
Lad, you know you can get iron that doesmt kill you from plants right?

I am too much carnivore/omnivore but I felt like piscovegetarian would be the best option, where you eat fish and dairy and vegetables. Ideally throw in chicken and it's probably the healthiest. But I like red meat and have not grown to know enough fish recipes.

That being said Peterson's notion of ONLY MEAT ONLY MEAT NOTHING ELSE struck me as incredibly tiresome. I kept cooking steaks a week or so ago because I got a bunch on sale and by the end of it I didn't want another bite of beef. I would be fucking mortified if Peterson and his daughter really meant ONLY meat and salt. Nothing to marinade it or whatever.

Stop trying to be reasonable don't you know people want a holy grail diet that does everything for them and achieves moksha

dont click on links from virgin gains videos
everyone knows hes full of shit and hes already going insane which hes said in his own videos

all the typical vegan side effects are starting to surface, all he can do is to "review other people"
like some insane soccer mom whos reading gossip rag as their only hobby

dude is lost so stop supporting him by even clicking on videos.

Dude seriously post some proof when you make these claims. I gurantee you're talking out of your ass

NICE!

which foid doesn't?

They actually seem perfect based on this singular interaction.

Imagine how clear his arteries are, though. Anyone who unironically believes eating loads of red meat and saturated fats isn’t deleterious to your cardiovascular health over the long time is retarded.

Vegans get high triglycerides and bad hdl/ldl ratios too. It's really a crapshoot as to what any individual will respond to. Also even stupid shit like weight loss and low thyroid can raise cholesterol.

Why would saturated fat cause heart disease if every single cell in the body is surrounded by it and cholesterol? And the brain is primarily fat and cholesterol. Saturated fat from naturally raised animals is easy to process by the body, it’s full of fat soluble vitamins and plays so many essential roles in keeping your systems functioning. It will never cause heart disease. The plaque thats built up in arteries are oxidized plant oils.

[citation needed]

Post body.

Not him but that shit is on every physiology book
You can check as a nutrition fact of other animals brains, pic related (morbidly funny but accurate)

Attached: pig brains wolframalpha.png (314x585, 25K)

its only because of the correlation to increased LDL levels. high triglycerides +high blood pressure is also bad for all the blood-processing organs (liver, kidney, heart, lungs) as they can take on fatty deposits over the years

Metabolic Acidosis

look at that fucking kike face of pure evil, how can anyone listen to it is beyond me

>be jewish(married to a jewish person)
>sell lies
>also a hypocrite
wow incredible that's weird, no antisemitism, really is weird.

Canadian meth addict refuses to eat brocolli and went to rehab
LMAO, this is right wing ""intellectual""

White rice is easy to digest yeah

Carnitine and carnosine are not amino acids.
Sverige is a joke.