Was skinny

>was skinny
>now fat after bulking
wtf, do i cut down now or? or do i keep going? i dont wanna stall on my lifts for several months again

Attached: degenerate act of cud handhold.png (640x318, 209K)

post lifts

Bulk and cut at the same time. Get 1g of protein per body weight. Eat Turkey meat. Stay in a deficit.

55kg ohp, 75kg bench press, 90kg deadlift, squat 76kg, biceps curl (dumbbell) 12.5kg 8 reps

>t.

Attached: papyrus_date___fan_art_by_inconspicusauce_d9fp59g-pre.png (608x1314, 634K)

is that a compliment? i havent had a compliment since 2016

U need to lift also its important.

Training for how long?

You probably need to cut and then bulk with proper meals next time.

Do you want to keep up strength gains or do you want to look good? If the former, keep bulking. If the latter, start cutting. That's literally all there is to it.

You can still make progress on your lifts while cutting, it'll just be way the fuck slower and you'll stall a shitload. Your motivation/incentive to keep lifting will no longer be to see numbers go up and more to just keep your shit in order while you slowly improve your body's aesthetics by losing your bf%.

Bulking season is approaching so now would be a weird time to cut but literally do whatever you want based on whether you're happy with your strength level or not.

He's saying your lower body is measurably weaker than your upper body. Your squats should be lightyears ahead of your bench.

don't do curls, they aren't necessary for you yet
do SS and bulk NOW, if you're not lactose intolerant drink milk, don't GOMAD right away though, start small and work your way up

but im so fat, i have gone from 70kg to 89kg, 184cm.

Maybe the quantity of food is right but the quality is off, maybe you're not getting enough sleep, maybe you are not training hard enough

Up your protein and do nSuns.

im on PPL, i follow it to a T, i don't know why my lifts are so mediocre, i put in time and effort, i can't be one of those hardgainers, even those can make gains, just slowly, im a male in my best years with raging hormones,i should be hitting 1/2/3/4 within a few months but i havent hit a single of those within 14 months.

How old are you?
Hitting 1/2/3/4 what? either way how fast you progress is largely individual and is determined by how well you respond to training and your recover (food, sleep, low stress)
What are you eating?
How are you sleeping?

im 20
i go to bed at 23:00, wake up at 08:45 every day even holidays. not sure about sleep quality but i do not feel tired during day so i guess it's good? or maybe sleep has been the hidden issue all along without me knowing it, maybe it's what preventing me from hitting 1/2/3/4
my food is the following
4 reissumies
200g cottage cheese
1 chicken breast
2 bowls of lentil soup, not sure how much it is in grams, gonna measure sometime if i knew how to
100g oats
2 spoons of peanutbutter

Attached: zyzz.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

user are you legit falling for memes right now? You can't hit 1/2/3/4 in "a few months" unless you're a genetic freak. That being said, you should be closer to it than you are at 14 months.

How long have you stalled out on your lifts, and how many times has it happened? You may need to change your program; the rule of thumb with programs is to keep doing it as long as it works. If it stops working, you should change it. If you stalled for several months on your lifts, that was your cue to switch it up.

Sleep's ok, but theres no fucking way you gained that much bad weight eating that, I suggest being more honest to yourself, here's my advice, for a week write down everything (EVERYTHING) you eat on a diary and then ask fit if it's good, again be honest because you don't fool anyone but yourself.
Also what's your training program?

but that is what i eat every day, i don't snack or eat candy or drink alcohol, it's just this every day. should be about 3k calories according to some dude i asked how to calculate calories. my program is PPL, i took the first program i saw on google.

Yeah, do SS and DON'T ADD ANYTHING TO IT, if what you've told me is true then PPL has failed you, also be more realistic with your goals and look up the Starting Strength youtube channel for good advice

hmm, sounds reasonable, just SS or SS+GOMAD? i guess a more realistic goal would be like benching bodyweight? That should be fairly good, imagine, you'd be benching another person over your chest, how cool isn't that? ill check out that channel and look at form videos, form can always be improved.

SS+GOMAD works but it's pretty extreme and kind of used as a last resort for skinny guys because it works so well, however IME doing GOMAD right away is a bad idea, add milk slowly and work your way up, given your weight though yu should try and see how the program works with your current nutrition before touching milk

>Your motivation/incentive to keep lifting will no longer be to see numbers go up and more to just keep your shit in order while you slowly improve your body's aesthetics by losing your bf%.

How long should it take to see a clear improvement if your bf is around 16% and you can only see a faint set of upper abs? This small belly and lower tit fat is pissing me off. Love handles are pretty much gone which is weird. I have no idea how bf% burns off your body.

He's weak af he has no muscle hes in no place to cut

but i have gotten fat, and i have lifted for 14 months, i cant be weak. i dont get it, normalfags outlift me after a few months despite skipping gymdays now and then and while taking a beer every weekend. wtf

stop comparing yourself to others, you make progress at your own pace so you can become the best YOU can be
Also starting out fat actually helps when you're doing SS, you'll start gaining muscle and recompositioning because you're still a novice and can make novice gains (I say you're a novice because 90kg deadlift at 89kg is not impressive by any standard, hence why I said you have no muscle)
Also how tall are you?

184 cm last time i got measured

unironically source?

You're not fat, just skinny fat, you're a good target to start SS and follow the advice given, so stop posting and do it

right ill go do that program, now im gonna make it im gonna bench 90kg in a few months, imma become like zyzz

Think it varies from person to person. You could always just fast for a while, but it's possible that your abs are just kinda underdeveloped.
He has SOME muscle with those lifts, just not much (especially for 14 months of lifting). If he cuts now he'll just look kinda dyel but he'll have some definition. It's up to him if he's willing to tough out a few more months of being a fatass to look better when he eventually cuts, if the dude feels like shit cuz he's fat then he should cut cuz bulking as a general lifestyle doesn't sound like it's for him.

same, those are some cute eyebrows.

how can you be attracted to eyebrows?

they cute