Been eating 12 eggs a day as well as beef liver & salmon

been eating 12 eggs a day as well as beef liver & salmon
saw my mom this morning and she complimented me on how well my skin looked and said it's the best it's ever been

feels good bros

Attached: 20140430-peeling-eggs-10-1500x1125.jpg (1500x1125, 70K)

Did she touch it?

Same. I eat eggs with shell for calcium. Sardines instead of salmon will step up your game even more.

wow, a mom-mire thread. Jow Forums never ceases to impress me

It's not the first one

Only when your mom has hard time resisting, you have really made it!

>I eat eggs with shell for calcium.
redpill me on this

Meme, just eat some cheese instead

based. i was eating 20 eggs a day at one point but i not bulking anymore. was feeling really good.

I'll put a whole egg with shell, beef liver, sometimes some beef bone collagen in my ninja, blend it to a nice liquid so the shell turns to little bits, mix it in a pan with some grass fed ground beef and plenty of sea salt, and you've got just about every micronutrient your body needs. Tastes amazing too. Half an egg shell has 100% of your daily calcium in its most absorbable form.

Attached: 71slltpqOCL._SY879_.jpg (473x879, 27K)

Holy fuck. Based blended meatloaf.

Dont tell her about the eggs she will get uppset.

Be careful with daily liver though, you could get a copper intoxication

cheers for the lookout friend
I've been eating 20g of grass fed liver that I got from my local butchers everyday, which is around 3-5mg of copper and around 6000IU of retinol

how do you find stores that sell grass fed beef?

are you in the UK? aldi sells aberdeen angus beef that's been raised on grass, pipers farm sells it online too but its slightly more expensive

frankies free range meat if you're from NA is another source, but i don't have any experience with it

Earthfare has grass fed beef from Australia (very strict regulations there for grass fed) for super cheap. Ground beef $3.99/lb, ribeye $6.99/lb. Good fatty meat too.

pic somewhat related
Vitamin A is the mvp

Attached: acne.jpg (1156x539, 118K)

I know liver is full of Vitamin A, sardines are stacked on Vitamin D, but what micro do eggs have for the skin?

Drink 6-16 raw eggs a day myself.
My health is amazing compared to what it used to be, mentally and physically.

Vitamin A(retinol), B vitamins, Vitamin E,choline, zinc, iron, and a shitload of others

What about Salmonella my nigga?

I've been doing this for a year and never gotten sick. "Salmonella" is legit only something you get from eating toxic eggs from factory farmed chickens.

As well as sulfur

>what micro do eggs have for the skin?
Everything except vitamin C
CoQ10, PQQ, etc

>been eating 12 eggs a day
how are you cooking those little niggas
t. doesn't know how to boil an egg-cel

you scramble them shits my nigga. 6 in the mornin & 6 in the evening

vitamin A, D3, K2
a bunch of minerals and amino acids and fatty acids

scrambled eggs are pretty based and redpilled indeed

Have you ended up fucking?

this is one of the better threads on Jow Forums recently desu
i'm now liver, sardine, egg and eggshellpilled

Well yeah...All those things are insanely high in Vitamin A and E.

They're superfoods but the JEWS have convinced everyone everything is the opposite so that you'll DIE.

Thats some autism youve got there

Target and Aldi in the US carry grassfed beef.

mixer

>tfw been eating only bread and sugar for the last 4 months
My skin looks so fucking scaly it disguts me.

fuck i wish i could take the donutpill

You'll get shit for that but that's some of the most nutritious eating anybody could do. It's so nutritious vegans cope by telling you you'll die from vitamin toxicity even though I can't find a single case of people getting severely sick from eating some beef liver, it's always synthetic sources. They do this while sitting around munching on carrots with "good" vitamin A (beta-carotene) hoping their skin will turn orange.

Seriously I hate health experts because they're always trying to get people to put down nutritious food to go join their stupid moral diet.

Love eggs and salmon. Never tried beef liver but I'm too poosy to try. Just ate 3 eggs. Gunna pan sear a salmon fillet for dinner. Need them skin gains desperately for my confidence bros

Attached: berserk_souls_blessed.jpg (362x447, 52K)

It’s mighty unfortunate

How can you not know how to boil a FUCKING egg? Just cover it with water, heat until water is boiling, turn off the stove, cover the pan and let it sit for X amount of minutes depending on how well done you like your eggs (experiment with it), then put the egg in cold water, wait some seconds and peel it

Oh, so you just boil it for some nonspecific amount of time and then immerse it in cold water for some nonspecific amount of time
how did I never realize this before; it's so obvious, in hindsight