WHAT'S UP GUYS JEFF EPSTEIN FROM ATHLEAN SEX DOT COM

WHAT'S UP GUYS JEFF EPSTEIN FROM ATHLEAN SEX DOT COM
GUYS IF YOU WANNA SEE RESULTS YA GOTTA STOP BANGING LEGAL GIRLS! MY BOY PODESTA OVER HERE IS GONNA SHOW YOU WHAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU BANG OVERAGE GIRLS. SPOULER ALERT: IT DOESN'T END WELL!

Attached: billionaire-jeffrey-epstein-in-cambridge-ma-on-9-8-04-news-photo-589141200-1562782245.jpg (480x481, 35K)

You all hate on Jeff, but in his position you would have done the same. He was a true renaissance man. Only in a Puritan Protestant’s head could be something wrong with banging women post-menarche.

A thread and a jew died for this

it's alright :)

Attached: 1565971703021.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

What happened with Jeff?

Fucking pedos man they will rationalize ruining a prepubescent's life as long as they get to fuck it

I think a slice of the pedo pie comes from when they were incels and khv when younger

jeffrey epstein scientology breeding program nitrogen asphyxia hillary clinton 1973 yale robert bork cia

Thanks Jeff. Enjoying Israel?

Attached: 1565915407804.jpg (880x1024, 141K)

How does a relationship with an older respectable man ruin a, say, 15 year old’s life?

the official charge was that he was fucking 14-16 year olds but lets be honest, anything could have happened on his island and his ranch. they will never admit it if they find evidence he trafficked and fucked PRE-MENARCHE girls. to make your argument, which i agree with, you conveniently left out the possibility that he was dealing with babies, kids, and pre-teens

Life is literally all about ruining other peoples lives. The only reason you can be happy is because you took away the potential for happiness another had.

If you get a good job, someone else will not get that job.
If you live in a wealthy successful country, a other country is literally being driven into the dirt for it.
If you want to eat, you have to kill something that once lived.

Being predatory is natural. But of course, so is wanting to avoid predation.

At the very least, recognize this and stop acting like your moral arguments have any sort of meaning, because they dont.

And you are conveniently making an accusation based on zero proof.

>Life is all about ruining other peoples lives

Maybe in the most abstract sense, but almost no one acts out to specifically predate on other people unless they're a psychopath.
Teenagers are fucking dumb, and they haven't finished developing mentally. Maybe 1000 years ago when we were dying from small pox at 30 it wouldn't be a big deal.
But now if you're fucking someone under 18~ while you're in your late 20s you're probably taking advantage of their lack of experience in sexual relationships.

true, honestly most of those girls were probably kidnapped and groomed already

Epstein was unironically based. The more I read about him the more I like him. Why did Bill and Hillary had to murder him too? Imagine if Andrew Yang does a 2016 and out of nowhere gets elected. Would he get murdered? He'd be an easier target than Trump and nobody would suspect

>psychopath
Another meme word.
Also, if it is something you are willing to accept as holding in the "abstract sense", why would you deny it in the more "practical" sense?

The only difference is that people pretend it isnt true in the "practical" sense.

Some teenagers may be dumb compared to some adults, but surely the politicians and corporations have far more intelligence than we, then commen mem could ever dream of!
But no, we must protect muh 16 year old "children"

>just wants to fug teenage girls
>takes richard stallman down too for no reason
the whole thing seems overhyped tbqh

also was he right about sleeping in cold temperature and needing three good COOMS per day? wonder what his supplement stack was

He killed himself in jail by bribing his guards. He took the honorable way out, Roman style.

Hillary strangled him with her bare hands, we need to take the ogrepill fellas

Attached: hmmm.png (1106x892, 716K)

If only

>tips fedora

He paid every single women he slept with and he paid them well the whole thing was blown way out of proportion, the women knew what they were getting themselves into

>hehe... I told him he has a fedora because he doesn't blindly accept anything anybody tells him
Based
Hope ur kids get raped

Don’t argue with the mutt peal-clutcher. He knows right from wrong.

Finish school, kiddo.

Holy shit hahaha absolutely cringe. The amount of mental gymnastics pedofags will go to justify preying on 15 year olds as "natural state of order". "Your happiness is someone's misery so it's ok to fuck little girls" fucking hell please keep your brain to yourself lmao

Attached: 0001.png (1397x1600, 1.48M)

All adults could literally pay a teen to rob a bank or stab a guy, that doesn't absolve you, dumbass

>no arguments
Based

reminder that 14 year old is the bare minimum it's okay to have sex with. it's also the perfect age.

The amount of Jews defending a pedophile in this thread amazes me.

I'm sure you also think pizza Gate is fake, schlomos.

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONCHA

What would you guess was the age of consent for the based nordic master race?

You are just an old Puritan woman larping as a nazi.

i miss him bros

Attached: A0AC9D96-F645-46BF-8203-DE5D8143F7FD.jpg (679x552, 67K)

1. Not an aryan.
2. Not about age of consent.
3. Against child prostitution.

It just doesn't feel right that some rich fag had an island where he and his friends could do whatever they wanted, see how the media silences it (ayy lmao le Area 51 raid) and he gets killed before breaking down and snitching on all those faggots that went to his little Sodoma.

A woman is not a child at 15.

This. At least not compared to an older woman. Women literally do not mature mentally past their teens.

but if it didn't ruin their life or was a big deal then, how is it magically a big deal now? and in countries/states where it's legal why is not a big deal there?

>richard stallman
literally all he said was 16-17 can consent and their age doesn't make consent invalid. legally it's valid in most states and yet that was too much for the tech world

Jeffery Epstein died from pulled rotator cuffs after trying to do dumbbell flies off of his bunkbed in prison

kek