Why does do people say you shouldn't lift for girls? Seems as good a motivation as any tbqhwy

Why does do people say you shouldn't lift for girls? Seems as good a motivation as any tbqhwy

Attached: blasian.jpg (614x768, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2NzUm7UEEIY
youtu.be/RhHKrUL9saM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It can be part of your motivation but I don't see how one can lift for years solely for girls. You have to actually enjoy lifting weights and going to the gym

>women
>good

Pick one.

motivation is fragile.

Doing anything solely for girls is stupid. It's not wrong to include it in your motivation, but the health benefits alone should be reason enough to lift/run

Because women mostly care about your face.
Although they do appreciate a nice body, your face and height ar going to be the main factors of whether you get women or not

post timestamped body
I bet you look like shit like all “men” who lift for holes
Inb4 no you
Inb4 strawman

Attached: F6D9FE89-1412-4643-86E2-384EF6A808D5.jpg (165x148, 21K)

girls are cringe

i started lifting and dieting for women but now i do it out of spite and contempt for others who don't pursue healthy life styles.

Attached: 1562451829839.jpg (479x479, 64K)

Literal denial

Anything a man does to better himself is either a conscious or unconscious attempt at getting puss. Even a monk taking a vow of celibacy is seeking approval from the Supreme Alpha Male to improve his divine social status which he unconsciously hopes will increase his odds of getting pussy.

Who cares why you lift? I don't even know why I lift. I just do it because I've got nothing better to do.

This is the only correct view. We all worship at the altar of the divine feminine, whether we want to admit it or not.

Attached: 804309242042.webm (640x800, 1.71M)

Motivation is cringe and bluepilled. Discipline is the real deal.

No they’re all about social status

Because women are fickle and tempermental. Because being around women literally lowers your testosterone which hampers your lifting. Because when you do get a woman, it greatpy increases your chances of stopping lifting or half assing it.

Lifting for women is an oxymoron. It's like bulking to lose weight or jumping in a pool to dry off.

See

Is this the rare Blasian? What a strange qt

social skills are more important for getting women, but being fit helps alot

Sauce?

>health benefits alone

lel such a fagget, get the fuck out of here this is a /fraud/ board, we lifts for grills and we'll fuck your wife too

Any blasian girls here? I wanna date you.

Attached: 20190903_093116.png (1232x1248, 1.61M)

Not that i disagree but if any moron here actually had access to pubmed or similar research outlets, you would be in for a nice surprise just how much muscles have on health(outside from actual atrophy). It offers zero health benefits.

Because motivation is fleeting and anybody and everybody can get it. But it will leave you and you'll be left hollow. You don't want motivation, is useful and cheap. You need discipline to do even when you don't want to. You never arrive, it's never enough. Be content and be consistent.

Because lifting alone doesn't get you girls, which leads up to frustration and ultimately abandoning the gym.

Lift because you wanna be healthy, or because you just enjoy it.

>ultimately *marrying the gym

You look like shit, you’re fat and weak
Your opinion doesn’t matter, namrfag

Attached: 1567704635499.jpg (1589x1311, 750K)

Based digits, I'm buying a ring

Because then you'll stop when you get a longterm gf

i would gladly submit myself for a while for that big tiddy goth gf top left

Dunno, but there are better/easier ways to get girls than by building a good body over the years. I don't know of anyone personally who is big/ripped who doesn't lift for himself.

Because girls don't give a shit, really.
It's frustrating as fuck to know for a fact that the girl you are seeing would gadly do sex with a fat or a skinny man, and that your hard work at the gym means absolutely nothing to her.

Pic kinda related.

Attached: 1565086059326.png (2996x2640, 1.26M)

Nobody here thinks that muscles themselves make you a more healthy person. It's the lifestyle changes that come with it in order to attain them in the first place, i.e. eating a healthy balanced diet, getting enough sleep and rest, mobility and conditioning work, cardio, etc. (obviously barring roids and other illegal supplements that fuck up your body and shorten your lifespan)

>incel cope

Attached: BACD6E3C-D061-4C40-8285-5978390C83D1.jpg (205x246, 9K)

>lifting for women
You should be lifting for yourself, your ancestors and other men. They are your only real competition. Lifting for "women" is pathetic and weak. You will never be white.

Attached: d55627f0c0bd7909df5227c0882115c90c44616f4613f566cea86881a82c4164.jpg (538x482, 64K)

Does it actually work?

Because you need motivation that will never leave you like a woman would

Attached: BDB46D0D-E247-4F40-9EAF-CECFCCEC81B3.jpg (395x414, 39K)

>divine feminine

Go back to Weimar, Goethe.

Idk about much health benefits but being able to do shit that requires swoleness is cool

Lifting for girls is just retarded.
There is not a single girl on earth right now that you couldn't get without muscles.
Actually, if you want to get women, there are a thousand better and faster ways of doing so.

Just kys if you think that lifting heavy things up and then putting them down makes women excited.

I've literally never read anything more retarded and I now feel dumber for having done so. Congratulations.

Not true btw unless you're extremely unattractive

Like what? Asking for a friend.

Women will sabotage you. They'll be attracted to your success, get their claws in, then degrade you do they can keep you to themselves.

t. 6 year relationship

well because getting a girlfriend is easy on it's own and doesn't rely much on how hard you hit the gym. You'll lose your focus once you get one and stop trying to improve yourself.

However, hooking up with thots for the fun of it can be great motivation but remember that it is a futile goal and a waste of your intimacy.

God I wish that was me. Do femdom sluts still like muscular guys or am I doomed to a life of being the dom in every relationship?

You can lift for girls. But don't think the girls will understand or appreciate all the hard work you accomplished. It is the same when you go to a store a purchase some food, that you do not appreciate the machinery behind the scenes.
youtube.com/watch?v=2NzUm7UEEIY

You underestimate how lonely I am user.

t. 19 year old virgin been lifting for girls for 18 months.

the problem with you fitcels is you fall for the SS meme and stuff like that which just makes you fat and only makes you better at lifting heavy things

if you did calisthenics, mobility stuff, etc. you'd actually have a lean athletic body

Of course, all women like that. However female doms are extremely rare, that is your bigger problem. Especially top tier specimens as the goth.

Having a decent sense of humor and confidence at a pool party while being even moderately dyel will probably automatically give a girl for the night.

Lifting does wonders for particular situations when it comes to women, though you need to be aesthetic.

Women into femdom are a rounding error.

Face and height implies social status (just like money, success, power etc.). Social status is what concludes all relevant characteristics.

Confidence is the tough part. I feel weak and useless most of the time, and it becomes self-fulfilling. I tend to talk quietly, stutter, and take a long time to find my words.
I try to push myself into social situations, but I'm already out of college (wasn't much of a party college mind you), so most people are legit too busy.
I'm going to a shrink in a week at least, I dunno.

who is that semen demon

Attached: 34609810341.jpg (851x857, 99K)

Eh, i dunno. If it's something deeper then you do probably need a shrink but otherwise practice makes perfect.

I myself was kinda shy and quiet. Got out of it by going to some bars where no one knew me and tried to make some conversation etc. Then there's also hobby groups for other sport activities etc.

Fuark brehs yellow fever is real

>18 months
Ask me how I know you're a bitch.
In 20 years you will lift for Hitler, like the rest of us.

In regards to the therapist, I'm trying to take every avenue. It came complimentary with paying for graduate college.
People close to me tell me I seem depressed/anxious recently, so I'd be stupid not to go.

no, you’re supposed to lift so you can jerk to yourself in the mirror easier. dont EVER lift for women you will never make it.

Attached: 6A77A806-1DA4-4C2E-8651-80814725CC78.jpg (679x552, 67K)

>Because being around women literally lowers your testosterone
That's some bullshit if I heard any. If anything, being around women gets your test all fired up you stupid incel.

jessicababyfat

Being in a long term relationship lowers your testosterone.

This. Lifting for a woman should only be done so you have the confidence to tell her to shut up or leave when she starts bitching about trivial shit.

Women are a terrible investment.

damn she got HARAMED real good
youtu.be/RhHKrUL9saM

i feel sorry for the taiwanese i guess china really is #1

Attached: 3BD5489A-1ADE-4257-B8F0-E063E7FFF5C4.jpg (442x422, 158K)

you will soon find out that a majority of women are vapid narcissistic whores, then when you become Jow Forums you will only attract those same whores. you need a girl like Talia Shire from Rocky, shy, quiet, and emotionally supportive.

Attached: rocky-adrian-cute.jpg (562x579, 44K)

this is why you dont lift for girls

You’re not lifting for girls, you’re lifting for a superior form of masturbation (fucking a hot girl’s pussy) which is absolutely for yourself.

Based

most true answer in this thread

Attached: goal2.png (734x732, 868K)

The non fucking stop spam of this annoying lift for holes meme unironicly makes me want to hit women
That and all these underage beta orbiter paypigs who post thots as the op image
None of them even lift
Also why do the faggot mods leave these r9k threads up

extremely much this. the only girl you should be lifting for (singular) is your gf, wife, or current love interest, not just vapid dumb sluts.

Attached: doomer vs bloomer friday night.jpg (1200x698, 109K)

Because lifting for girls is putting pussy on a pedestal.

high quality women find muscular men repulsive (and they're right). It's all about the face boyo

Attached: 1563952924322.jpg (2996x2640, 1.88M)

>get Jow Forums
>start getting whamen attention
>have gone through three thicc azn slampieces on the past few months
>still just as empty inside as before except now I also have to deal with women's bullshit

It doesn't help user

Attached: 1566097525430.jpg (437x431, 23K)

if all you are doing is lifting so you can fuck a girl. hiring a prostitute would be quicker and easier. though i don't recommend it.

if you want a gf then lifting isn't the answer because you should be aiming for someone who is mentally / emotionally compatible with you because looks will fade.

>increases chest's volume
Yeah, right.

Best thing getting pussy or a relationship will teach you is that it won't satisfy you. Don't sacrifice shit for a woman.

>There are guys who acknowledge/believe that stupid game and still willing to play

we do
but are you open to pegging?
>tfw no swole bf to dress up in cute lingerie and cuddle with

Attached: 1568200464771.jpg (558x558, 37K)

Statistically they're about 4% of the US women population and 10% overall that are both dom and sub, So they're rare but not exceptionally. Czech study found that about 20% of the women are dominant sexually so i guess it depends on the culture.

This, once you get uh muh gf you stop going taking care of yourself

Lifting for women consists of reaching ottermode and stopping there. That is the ideal body for women and you will never achieve greatness or even mediocrity

Because you don't need to. Real life isn't a videogame where you need to hit prerequisites to "unlock" a girlfriend. You don't need to hit 1/2/3/4 to get a gf. You just need to talk to girls to get a gf. That's why there are fat manlets with gfs while you're single. It's training a different muscle. You might as well ask why your leg extensions aren't helping you get bigger biceps.

Rip

Who is this succubus?

You should not commit so much effort and dedication to appease worthless lifeforms who contribute basically nothing to humankind (aside from making more men) while allowing them freedom from the same pressure.

take the gaypill

The only reason to lift is so you can life progressively heavier objects. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

Literally just approaching a bunch of them and telling them they're cute, striking a casual conversation then asking for their number.

This was my method when I was 19-21 and I got more puss then anyone on this board as a DYEL with pretty bad acne.