Frogposters are STUPID

>frogposters flood the board with their crap
>expect everyone to just lie down and take it
>based Shrekposter starts a counter-effort against it
>frogposters literally having nonstop aneurysms because the Shrek cringe fad is turning into a bonafide counter-meme
>they're resorting to spamming overused retarded wojak pictures and trying to associate it with Reddit to try to kill the meme, but it's not working

And here Cirno is, rubbing icy salt in your disgusting, gangrene wounds with a castle of greentext.

Stupid frogposters!

Attached: byestupidfrogposter.jpg (249x249, 105K)

who are you quoting?

he's coming to tell it like it is

mentally challenged cirnoposter

He cute, but deadly. ;)

Attached: cirno poisoned.png (370x397, 98K)

>didn't even color in the legs the proper color

Stupid lazy frogposter.

Attached: 62111056_p0.jpg (768x768, 135K)

Is this the RP thread

bad thread

You STILL colored it in wrong.

It appears as though even when you try to fix something, it just becomes worse.

As is the nature of a STUPID FROGPOSTER

Attached: 65369069_p0.png (1600x1600, 935K)

rude

autism

step it up

Attached: pepe explode dispersion.png (720x443, 668K)

Fixed all minor errors. She is poisoned btw, that is why her skintone changed

Attached: toxic frog poisons cirno and spurdo.png (1200x400, 136K)

>it is canon in the Touhou universe that fairies never permanently die; if their vessel loses enough composure, they evaporate into pure energy and reincarnate
>Pepe would literally have to kill all of the nature in Gensokyo to get rid of Cirno, which means he'd have to literally kill everyone in Gensokyo anyway

Good luck with that STUPID FROGPOSTER

Attached: lel.png (1200x400, 108K)

severe autism

>image is a PNG
>filled to the brim with JPEG artifacts

It's as if you're doing this all on purpose to give me things to criticize you on.

Except that you're NOT doing it on purpose.

This is just the very nature of a STUPID FROGPOSTER

Attached: 61798052_p0.jpg (1000x1000, 540K)

He so deadly, he can evil kill 'immortal' fairies. ;)

Attached: toxic frog.png (369x328, 18K)

Eh don't care. My work is done. I am satisfied with the final version.

>MY AUTISM IS BETTER THAN YOUR AUTISM

Attached: 1527185402535.gif (499x499, 747K)

not only is dunning a kruger a thing, but geniuses seem like like crazy people to dumb people, and super geniuses seem like like dumb people to everyone but the other geniuses

Attached: TRINITY___Years.png (540x336, 293K)

it's not my autism, I'm not autistic. it's your heathen culture and satanic rebellion

Attached: TRINITY___Lion_of_Judah.jpg (328x328, 41K)

Attached: TRINITY___LionRunning.jpg (590x400, 34K)

Attached: 1502614535743.png (200x232, 20K)

Aahahahahahahahahahahaha
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHA!
Kek, this is the best you can do, cirnocucks? You make up less than 10% of the board, half of your lame, shitty threads get deleted whenever the mods you whine to are online, ABIB is now on our side and lets our based threads fill the catalogue where they belong, and I don't even need to run the script to keep up with you while you fags still need to resort to staggering your replies to a handful of crusty old threads. You tried to fight Kek and lost, and now we have a new crown jewel in our meme empire. I'd say go back to /qa/, but they hate you fucks for betraying them, so maybe r/thestrongestnineball will be more your style, especially that discord where nobody is allowed to be meanie doodoohead to chino the retarded ice fairy :^(

Also, this counts as a frog thread, faggot.

Attached: 1498465920184.png (258x245, 120K)

is this what being nuclear is like?

BASED. Reminder the Cirno created a virus. Apu raped her and now gave birth to toxic frogs

Attached: toxic smoke.jpg (420x420, 71K)