Literally god tier exercice for shoulder health

>Literally god tier exercice for shoulder health
>never once seen it mentionned on Jow Forums

????

Attached: skin-the-cat-exercise[1].jpg (679x382, 96K)

Because Jow Forums is a bunch of autists who can't think outside of MUH BARBELL
And 50% of fit don't even lift or do any training

Isn't that literally a form of medieval torture?

Hanging someone by their hands with their arms behind their back, until their shoulders break.

>just risk permanent damage for minimal gains bro

Someone post that Russian kid swinging on a bar then falls with his hands still grabbing the bar

saw this on youtube
learned way more in a few hours of youtube than I did shitposting on here around 2010. the quality of the content is just so much better and sometimes they link to some r*ddit sub that has a wiki and example programs etc.

no point actually trying to learn things from random Jow Forums posts

Is it good for shoulder health? Or is shoulder health good for it? I'm pretty sure any reputable gymnastics source would tell you not to just go and do thst on day one.
Also to answer your questioning this is a bodybuilding forum and that's gymnastics.

lmao dyels are at the point of building their workouts around rekt webms now

the absolute state of this board

When did you learn that Jow Forums is just for entertainment, faggot?

It's dangerous that's why.

>god-tier exercise
>OP's pic is a skinny white dyel in gymshark leggings

imagine being this much of a pussy.

ngmi

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-143655_Manga Rock.jpg (903x1453, 668K)

It enhances your shoulder mobility making you less prone to injuries while doing dips, etc. And it's also good for straight arm strength and sas is good for you

How does straight arm strength even work? Like what is it? I thought capacity for muscle contraction was simply that, and now it differs with straight arms? Is it because of tendons or something?

>hurrr you some kid of pussy kid? A real man doesnt care about they health or they joints, a real man do real stupid shit, kapeche?

No, im actually intelligent enough to not engage in reckless, dangerous activities. Its why i have a 9 year old son, because im the safe and reliable type. Do you guys have a female with which to reproduce? Oh you dont? Surprising.

As far as I understand you train your muscles to support your joints which are placed in less advantages position, compared to bent arms. Connective tissues too.

Snap crackle and pop.

hop on the train, drag sissy! we're going to no-stop to snapcity!

>Isn't that literally a form of medieval torture?
dude just do your strappados, it's part of making it

(you)

Anyone ever heard of dead hangs for shoulder health? There's like one guy that has a book about how it can be beneficial for a lot of shoulder injuries

That's why I do em

looks like a great way to tear your shoulder

only on Jow Forums is the guy in pic related skinny.

YOU HAVE BODY DYSMORPHIA STOP PROJECTING IT ONTO OTHER PEOPLE