Coffee is bad

>coffee is bad
>hot chocolet has too much sugar
literally what hot beverage can you even drink in the AM anymore that's Jow Forums approved?

Attached: 1540400085469.webm (1000x563, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jrseco.com/european-union-5g-appeal-scientists-warn-of-potential-serious-health-effects-of-5g/
5gspaceappeal.org/the-appeal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hot water

a thick load of my cum fired directly into your eyes

>car driving backwards

Also, there's tea (inb4 oxalates)

tea is fine

>being such a low test beta male you save videos of holes to compensate for the girlfriend you’ll never have
Cringe and post timestamped body

>unironically consuming anything but water ebfore 16.00

God I wish I was like you guys. I am so fucking tired and apathetic when I wake up, I don't even wash myself and wake up like 20 minutes before I go to school. I'm not even a dirty person and sleep like 8 hours, but I just fucking hate this trait.

Glogg or tea.

Attached: normal_glogi-1108.jpg (900x600, 181K)

Stop trying to look at me naked, faggot

Aka tea

Oxalates

We are gonna need to see yours first, little man

If you weren’t an ugly outcast you’d have sex instead of orbiting thots
Stop making excuses and just admit you’re dyel like all other thot posters

Obviously hot chocolate is absurd, but wtf's wrong with coffee?
I drink it black in the morning and fast all day, so what's wrong with that?

But as far as getting caffeine in the morning besides black coffee, tea's the only other option, really.

Green tea has much lower oxalates than black tea, plus if you don't drink it with milk there's basically zero concern with it binding to calcium.

>w-We are gonna need to see yours first, little man

Attached: 0653544D-0478-4CCE-8D39-F5DBE9082857.png (231x218, 9K)

there is literally nothing wrong with coffee.

Water, that too boiled because Nestle and other water brands leech BPA into the water with their plastic water bullshit

Coffee isn't bad. Stop listening to the internet you faggot

iced latte bros

why is the webm reversed?

post body with timestamp

why yes i drink yerba mate how could you tell

why do you have that saved on your computer? she's too young to be sexualized like you're doing

>sexualized
WTF? She's literally sitting at a coffee shot wearing normal street cloths lmao

>coffee is bad
Said no one with working brain cells

Powdered beet extract, my man. Tastes just like I assume kool aid does. Increases nitrogen in your blood or something and gives you better circulation to get your lift on.

Because he’s a dyel loser who’s gonna die a khv like all other th*tposters
They save this shit because they can’t get a gf, it’s fucking pathetic and infuriating
Oh and he’s probably a tranny too

That's normal.. you've made a habit of it. If you had something exciting to wake up to then you wouldn't feel that way. Most of us don't.. it takes discipline, you have to get in the habit of powering through it. Once you wake up just get up and don't lay there trying to feel comfortable and warm any longer. It takes one to know one.. I'm still working on it.

I unironically just microwave a glass of water

Holy mother of projection

>hot beverage
Why? Are you a faggot or a child?
Drink tea if you want

>I have no argument (or girlfriend)
>I know, I’ll pull the projection card!

Attached: 6A87F01F-C375-4A07-B6EF-858BAF32DE2C.png (805x851, 98K)

>using a microwave
enjoy the cancer

Bone broth.

Tea even though it has the same issues as coffee.

>Not knowing the difference between ionizing and non-ionizing radiation.

Uneducated, and post body with timestamp.

You make people associate (if you don't do it yourself) cute women with a product, that's basically advertisement 101 and it's disgusting

>Jow Forums approved?
No such thing and if you think there is you are too stupid to live.

lol

>imagine believing non ionizing radiation doesn't do shit like a good goyim that learned this in school even though there are thousands of studies showing it does
jrseco.com/european-union-5g-appeal-scientists-warn-of-potential-serious-health-effects-of-5g/
>inb4 5g isn't microwave dude
Just an example of showing your indoctrination isn't the truth

he and a lot of other posters here are sexualizing her. not saying the image is sexualized but how it's used is

nothing
today I had nothing
I had a cup of water at noon.

nice proof

It's not always because they're an ugly outcast but holy fuck I can side with you because people that orbit/worship/extol females piss me off. Even having an ugly girlfriend will make someone stop thinking and acting that way.

I do have a girlfriend user, I find that having such resentment for anyone is pitiful, I hope you find your way brother, and let go of your anger.

> coffee is bad for you
> no source or information

drink water you stupid, sugar-dependent faggot

I’ll call bullshit for two hundred
If you had a real one then you wouldn’t be a beta orbiting faggot dyel

Wrong link, sorry
5gspaceappeal.org/the-appeal
Full of references, you're a moron if you still think 5G is safe after reading this

>>coffee is bad
Everyone says this but literally nobody can give a reason why that isn't speculative broscience

Monkey see, monkey do.. & monkey want.

We do it with everything. One of the best ways to manipulate people is to have your message put out through a person that the general populace respects or idolizes. If you want to be like them, or you like what they are, that emotional congestion makes you more susceptible to receiving their message. Sometimes it makes it almost impossible to resist. Yeah this is obvious to a lot of people.. and even those people are falling victim to it. Nobody thinks for themselves anymore.

GREEN TEA you just need a few cups to get as much caffeine. Besides, it's good for you so the more you have the better

but coffee is fine in moderation. where did this coffee bad meme come from?

Attached: 1556071674530.jpg (1920x1055, 597K)

Peppermint tea

I'll give it a read, thanks for the link.

You’re not in any position to be calling people beta faggots when you are spending your our time calling people names on the internet, what are you compensating for?
I truly feel sorry for you

jordan is cute but she's sick so everyone should not lewd her

Attached: anemia3.webm (640x640, 1.47M)

Tea you bitch

BETA FAGGOTS GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARDS
POST BODY YOU PIECE OF SHIT DYEL

>smug passive aggressive “argument”
Nice projection still, god what id give to break your weak girly little jaw
Are all orbiters this pathetic?

not him, but its really normal nowadays for people to use the internet as a hobby. right so we're all on here communicating.. its pretty normal for people to disagree and fight.. I want to generalize who you must be and where you must be coming from. i feel like you having that thought and telling it to another man, that you feel sorry for him and he is compensating, and that he's in no position to call someone a beta faggot.. i want so badly to do what you've done - my natural inclination is to do so, but i'm resisting it. a whole half of me thinks you have to be a weak, soft person that is sometimes mistaken for a homosexual by women. i want to assume you listen to gay music and like weak gay things like anime and tv shows. but its like im not really sure so i'm not gonna do it. lets stop judging eachother because its really arrogant to do. one after another we're implying that our intellect and our perception is superior - we're the one seeing things clearly. i see what's really going on here - that guy's compensation, etc.. you really don't fucking know just like i don't know if you're a jacked biker with scars from being stabbed. or if youre a fat pussy with glasses that watches that anime shit that is about young girls with blue hair or something. like whatever bro just everybody be cool.

hot water with creatine is my favorite

Nothing says alpha male like getting heated over Jow Forums posts lol

like this dude might have been upstate. he might have a rap sheet and a history of laying hands on people. or maybe not. i dont really know. and if he tells us anything we cant believe him because we're here fighting, and it's the internet and people can lie, and he's just trying to win and look good and i'd be an idiot if i bought some made up story.

i dont really know man

im not a felon. i havent been locked up.

if i had been i'd just be a liar

the only thing anyone online can possibly be, when someone is at odds with another person, is a very undesirable human being. even if we're not at odds i suppose most of us don't possess the strength of character required to accept that some people have good qualities or have achieved cool/great things in life.

there's no way you're taller than me or your dick is bigger or you're in better shape or better looking or have fucked hotter chicks than I have. there's just no way.

like what the fuck is wrong with people. goddamn communication is often times just peacocking and is really a waste of time unless you're into playing that sport.

fuck the social hierarchy. let's all prosper by living our own lives. if we do that then we'll probably be friends

Everything's good in moderation, no dietary shortcut can replace overall healthy living. Go ahead and have a small cup of coffee with a little honey in it, you'll be fine, just don't have a gallon of starbucks milkshake. Look at previous generations eating steak and drinking coffee.

>Nothing says alpha male like getting heated over Jow Forums posts lol

Attached: FDE4D566-27CA-409F-84D9-5A88E297B209.png (232x217, 8K)

>I have gigabytes worth of videos of instathots to compensate for the gf I’ll never have
God you’re such a fucking faggot, don’t you have some whore you need to give your allowance money to?

there are probably a couple of qualities in common we all have as a part of our individual regards to what an "alpha male" is

realistically it's just some made up nonsense, programming, tell-you-how-to-think crap that you picked up and retained because it carries weight among weak & the less progressed in, social arenas.

we've all gotten pissed off before and posted some shit online. a lot of the time we probably meant what we said too, though we can only statistically, with supporting evidence, make an educated guess or assumption as to what we'd actually do if the opportunity presented itself to us to act out what we felt/thought/wrote.. as far as anyone else is concerned.. and whatever I lost my train of thought. whatever whatever whatever. let's just bash each other's social identities. it is an anonymous forum.. yes. our content and presence here constitutes a social identity in this setting. let's debate it. whatever, because my mind's getting foggy. the goddamn radio waves or something, you know? we're not meant to think anyway. that's for the people at the top. or maybe it's for you too. or maybe you're just retarded and think what you're doing inside of your head is commendable when it's really not important or useful at all.

tdlr post body
all thot posters are dyels

that last part is not a personal attack, I'm just speaking in general terms, imagining somebody reading the statement before, somebody who holds their own perceived intellect in mid-to-high regard. but whatever. everybody can prosper - it isn't a dire situation, in coexistence it is possible for all of us to prosper. don't knock your brother down or try to kick shit in his face.

>Getting a rush of IQ-lowering fluoride many times tap water

Yikes

they might be. some of them are, some of them aren't. that's the best i can say right now. my natural tendency is to suspect that more of them are than aren't DYELs. "it's all relative" things change, who the fuck knows. why worry about this. and it's not you - it's everything going on here. there's like a swamp or a spiderweb that a mass of people here are stuck in. and there's millions more with hundreds of millions more of people trapped in them. why do we do this to ourselves? why are we all lacking the ability to figure out directions in the world? in cases where things have happened to remove it from people, what were those things? what is the recipe for this and why are we all eating it? i'll be eating it tomorrow. i'm probably more guilty than anyone else here. my life probably sucks more than 8/10 people in this thread. it probably helps you to receive my message, hearing this. i don't give a shit. what the hell are we all doing here? I want to do something great, I want other people to as well. Why are we all doing this dumb shit?

"dumb shit" being crude language but largely relate-able and receivable. it gets the point across though if you wanted to you could object to the use there of the word "dumb"

Only two “””people””” posted theirs, one was fat the other skinny
Thot posters don’t even lift, stop being a passive aggressive faggot

Mate

i've been honest but i've not been aggressive. take a second look, brother.

im not following you either but i'll pursue it some more after posting this. nobody has posted a picture of their body in this thread

do you get banned for posting your dick here

She looks average as fuck though. I can walk in my college campus and find many different girls that look like her but slightly tanned (I live in a place with hot weather).

Only thing that makes jordan different is her tall as fuck height and even then I can find tall girls like her

>i've been honest but i've not been aggressive. take a second look, brother.
>im not following you either but i'll pursue it some more after posting this. nobody has posted a picture of their body in this thread

Attached: 4551F15A-CA85-4BDA-8005-F261C91351BE.jpg (231x213, 20K)

i wish we could have communicated more successfully. i wish i could see inside of your mind for a short while to understand better what's happening here.. in our communication, not in any youve had with any other user in this thread. be well dude, I am relocating. out of here and to something else.

Op is a faggot, could’ve posted an op image related to the topic and he posts some dumb whore he beta orbits instead
“Guys” who orbit thots on instashit are mostly indians and or underage, none of them lift

You are completely right dude. I attend a community college and I've seen plenty of girls there that could be classified in the same group of looks. I don't know who she is but how tall is she? I like tall girls so I'm interested.

I get it. can't say that I didn't also save pictures of girls I liked when I was a teenager. anyway peace

WARM CHOCOLATE MILK

>can't say that I didn't also save pictures of girls I liked when I was a teenager.
Whoa so it’s almost like OP is underage
I wonder if that’s why all these other thot posting faggots won’t post their bodies
Maybes it’s the fact their underage, fat and don’t lift

How the fuck do all these chicks drink 500 calorie drinks and not get fat? I swear to god I start classes every morning and every girl walks in with a drink that's 5% coffee and 95% milk and sugar, then they snack constantly in classes throughout the day. Do they just skip actual meals and live off of snacks? If I ate as much as them I would be ginormous.

Did not a single faggot here play Resident Evil 2? Pathetic.

Attached: 1548002132084.jpg (1546x816, 160K)

I hope this ugly bitch gets Biancaed
Post timestamped body, faggot

>and not get fat?
they probably only net an extra 100cal a day, it takes years but thye do get fat

my dude

I just drink my hibiscus tea nigga. Fuck the losers here, they eat KFC.

coffee boosts test

Coffee is not bad. Stop being a fucking pussy. Drink it black. Don't be a bitch about the taste. Buy better quality coffee.

Attached: 1569021521095.jpg (1200x1800, 214K)

well its also indicative of a fucked up cortisol pattern, youre supposed to get a blast of cortisol in the AM to get you going asap

>there's no way you're taller than me or your dick is bigger or you're in better shape or better looking or have fucked hotter chicks than I have. there's just no way.
>goddamn communication is often times just peacocking

Attached: copry.jpg (480x480, 59K)

What types of dietary interventions, if any, have you tried to fix this?

you can get sugar-fee drinking chocolate, user.
pic related: its drinking chocolate that's sugar-free.

Attached: download (3).jpg (1200x1200, 88K)

Milk