Do tattoos ruin aesthetics?

Do tattoos ruin aesthetics?

Attached: brandonpmyers_69838953_1340782846085248_735310960323062740_n.jpg (1080x1080, 291K)

yes. all tattoos look retarded

yes especially if you are not black or hispanic

Yes. They're vapid and the symbol of dipshit normies. It's like a minion post you wear on your body

What if they're not full torso, but just half, like this guy?

Attached: brandonpmyers_49621847_293158278012838_2894499150090354920_n.jpg (1080x1350, 125K)

My white middle class gf wants me to get these tattood because it would make me look more thug, but i dont feel thats me.

Im mixed race. Im worried neck tattoos would affect my job prospects

white people and tattoos are just cringy

especially when they get tribal or something asian

like bro you're white you have no culture

Did the guy on the left take it too far?

Attached: DqSevK3WwAARvK_.jpg (1200x1200, 450K)

>tfw small cock

peoples aesthetic tastes differ. dont put a permanent mark on your body for your gfs shitty tastes

Attached: DgFQcggW4AASRf_.jpg (1200x1199, 256K)

Stop being such a whipping boy. Theyre on your body forever get what you want, otherwise when she leaves you, youll have a constant reminder. Avoid neck, face, forearms. I keep it above short sleeve length.

What do you call these group of people? I like tattoos and i've never seen anything so grotesque before

As long as it isn't too much. Face/neck/hands tattoos are nigger tier
Just keep in mind they're permanent and you should get something you really would like carrying on your body your whole life

yes

>body covered in tattoos
>can barely afford rent
name a more iconic duo

Wh*te people. they're known to take things too far

when taken that far yes.

Just saying you’ve been trying way too hard in these threads. Make it less obvious and you will be guaranteed (you)’s

Fags

>aesthetics
Thats a funny word for society

what are you talking about? this is the first thread i wrote it and it's just banter nothing malicious. get triggered more over jokes lib

lol you are living in our countries we can get whatever the fuck tattoo we want. If you love your tribal shit so much go back to your huts made from horse shit. shut the fuck up

>getting baited by some retard
Jesus christ user

how do these young people get so many occult tattoos? are they demons? how do they know so much so early?

Who fucking cares, get one if it makes you happy. If someone doesn't like them tell to eat shit (politely)

Nigga the fuck is ballet

Toomers

>gay culture is white culture

makes sense

>Says the jungle bunny enjoying everything white like not being cannibalized or killed for the gold in his bald head.

>Anti white nigger babble
>The guy pointing it out must be a link

Rope, lots and lots of rope.

FUCKING GOTTEM!

holy shit, you sissy nigger faggot. Can you get any more triggered?

>guaranteedreplies.exe

Bruh why does that chet and kyle have that dumb and dumber fade on the far right

what are you talking about? he clearly got triggered over a little joke. we joke about every race here but when it's white that's too far? sounds like the lib of the future. imagine being that much of a snowflake when it's about you

Yes, all tattoos are stupid unless the tattoos are the names of your ex's.

I don't have any, boomer mode, and don't think I'll ever get any. I like my body the way it is skin wise.

It sucks to be a nigger, huh

chris heria looks based desu

Obvious b8

Tattoos are for covering up the asthetics you never had giving the illusion you do have asthetics

>(you)

Pretty bad ass tbqh

fpbp. unless you're an actual tribal warrior or something tattoos are fucking retarded and should return to the symbol of low class trash they used to be

I'm not a tattoo fan and especially not of the ones that cover up like >20% of your body like those in OP photo. But I do like a good old fashioned pinup girl on the bicep.

Attached: Sailor-Pinup-Girl-Tattoo-Idea.jpg (351x497, 53K)

Tattoos cover your definition and sometimes the outline of your muscles

so yes they do ruin the aesthetics but not your strength for obvious reasons.

when you workout you are sculpting your body, your muscles are basically tattoos in their own way, tattoos are ink and color that cover up your body so yeah

95% are fucking uninspired, impulsive trash. Every once in a while I'll come across a guy with a cool sleeve that has a cool story behind it about how he has a bond with the artist, how the art aligns with his being.....but then most are just "yea, saw this pic on google and took it over to the local shop" crap. Then usually another tattoo after that until they have a sleeve that is less blended together and looks more like a fridge littered with magnets and bumper stickers.
Also
>that dude in the op second from the left with the beavis and butthead tier gumline

Attached: butthead.png (572x1000, 147K)

They're still an indicator of being low class, it's just that there are so many more people that have no class nowadays.

Neither of these idiots would be models if it weren't for their tattoos. Especially the doofus on the left.

well once more white people started doing it, it became trashy and low class. ethnic tattoos are cultural and based on heritage.

white tattoos are " omg dude look i got a cartoon tattoo look how cool and random i am xD:

>implying your aesthetics matter if you're not a model
>implying being tattooed isn't an aesthetic

99.999% of everything is uninspired. Take the nihilism-pill already and realize that life is meaningless and do with yourself whatever the fuck you want.

Nihilism is so gay like we git it you watched Rick and Morty and had an epiphany when rick had a spiel about how meaning life is at the end of one of the episodes you don't have to get all philosophical about it.

Always the same fucking threads .you fucking retards...who gives a shit about tattoo s and hairlines you pathetic cunts

baldy with tattoos is mad kek

Pathetic cunt